Gaming Beast
2534 posts

Re: Apple iPhone

Mar 28, 2007

Hofman101 wrote:

ARIZONIAN wrote:

Hofman101 wrote:

EyEzAcK87 wrote:
Hey Hofman, I thought you were gonna get a different phone didn't you?  The LG chocolate clamshell O_o

Shh. I just want to see the responses. Actually, if the same LG Chocolate you are getting comes to Northa America. I'm gonna get it.

hofman your a hofman

You don't know what Hofman means, do you?

your still a hofman right?...if so thats all i need to know

PSN ID: Arabian-Knight
Message 21 of 51 (0 Views)
0 Likes
Treasure Hunter
8440 posts

Mar 28, 2007

ARIZONIAN wrote:

Hofman101 wrote:

ARIZONIAN wrote:

Hofman101 wrote:

EyEzAcK87 wrote:
Hey Hofman, I thought you were gonna get a different phone didn't you?  The LG chocolate clamshell O_o

Shh. I just want to see the responses. Actually, if the same LG Chocolate you are getting comes to Northa America. I'm gonna get it.

hofman your a hofman

You don't know what Hofman means, do you?

your still a hofman right?...if so thats all i need to know

What if I'm not. It's just a handle. Nevertheless if you're trying to offend me, it won't work in any way.
Message 22 of 51 (0 Views)
0 Likes
Treasure Hunter
7656 posts

Mar 28, 2007

ARIZONIAN wrote:

fullmetalone wrote:

ARIZONIAN wrote:
no way dont man,, get a sony eracosen

erocasen? say what??

dunno how you spell it but you get what i said

Sony Ericsson
Message 23 of 51 (0 Views)
0 Likes
Treasure Hunter
8440 posts

Mar 28, 2007

Gamer2424 wrote:
I'll wait for three years when the price goes down to just $99... Just like the RZR...

Haha. Yeah but by then there will be a lot nicer phones out there.
Message 24 of 51 (0 Views)
0 Likes
Treasure Hunter
6242 posts

Mar 28, 2007
i will most likley get it

Message 25 of 51 (0 Views)
0 Likes
Treasure Hunter
8440 posts

Mar 28, 2007

PSP maniac44 wrote:
i will most likley get it

Enlighten me. Why is that?
Message 26 of 51 (0 Views)
0 Likes
Treasure Hunter
8728 posts

Mar 28, 2007
My opinions on the iPhone

1. Screen is huge and very nice. It's a touchscreen with that new technology which makes typing easier. But is anybody worried about scratches besides me? The whole thing is a screen. People at my school are getting it, and after 2 weeks I know its gonna look like C R A P.

2. It's got some pretty cool features, but it does pretty much everything any other phone does, so I don't see what is so special.

3. OS X? I don't really think so. It has the aqua look, but it doesn't really resemble OS X at all IMO

So basically you are paying for the nice screen. The touch features are really cool and its big. But I wouldn't get it if you are active, if you want it just for the fact that it is apple. Dont' get me wrong, I really like the iPhone, but phones like the treo and the Q can do the same thing.
Signatures and Avatars
Message 27 of 51 (0 Views)
0 Likes
Limit Breaker
25087 posts

Mar 28, 2007

hkkevinc wrote:

1. Screen is huge and very nice. It's a touchscreen with that new technology which makes typing easier. But is anybody worried about scratches besides me? The whole thing is a screen. People at my school are getting it, and after 2 weeks I know its gonna look like C R A P.

2. It's got some pretty cool features, but it does pretty much everything any other phone does, so I don't see what is so special.

3. OS X? I don't really think so. It has the aqua look, but it doesn't really resemble OS X at all IMO

So basically you are paying for the nice screen. The touch features are really cool and its big. But I wouldn't get it if you are active, if you want it just for the fact that it is apple. Dont' get me wrong, I really like the iPhone, but phones like the treo and the Q can do the same thing.

1. It has a protective coating which lets you easily wipe off fingerprints and such.
2. The interface and such. It does things better. (multi-touch ftw!)
3. It's built off OS X.

think different
Message 28 of 51 (0 Views)
0 Likes
Treasure Hunter
8440 posts

Mar 28, 2007

hkkevinc wrote:

Good point. It does have the proximity sensors and smart key(or whatever it's called) but it didn't really look that amazing...
Message 29 of 51 (0 Views)
0 Likes
Treasure Hunter
8728 posts

Mar 28, 2007

sthpark7791 wrote:

hkkevinc wrote:

1. It has a protective coating which lets you easily wipe off fingerprints and such.
2. The interface and such. It does things better. (multi-touch ftw!)
3. It's built off OS X.

Yeah the protective coating I am sure will work really well, but with active teens its gonna take a beating. I agree with you for number two, and I would like to think of it as a car. A porsche boxster goes fast and it's a sports car. However, if you spend more, you get the same porsche name, the fast engine, good looks, but all of these things are made better, and perform better.
Signatures and Avatars
Message 30 of 51 (0 Views)
0 Likes