Welcoming Committee
4404 posts

Re: Anyone here been watching Hannibal?

Jun 22, 2013

Since the show is just based on the characters in the novel "Red Dragon," and not based off the book itself, I'm left wondering just how much they plan to make these characters their own.

That finale was nuts. After it ended, all I could think was "Did they just create an alternate timeline in this story, where Will went to prison instead of Hannibal?"

It makes me wonder if Will will even be a main character in Season 2. Who knows, maybe they'll introduce Clarice Starling.
Or, we could just assume Will gets released if they get evidence that proves he is being framed.

Regardless, I'm looking forward to what they bring next season.

"You must make a friend of horror. Horror and moral terror are your friends. If they are not then they are enemies to be feared."

Message 31 of 32 (43 Views)
Ghost of Sparta
11942 posts

Re: Anyone here been watching Hannibal?

Jun 22, 2013

HorrorGod wrote:

Since the show is just based on the characters in the novel "Red Dragon," and not based off the book itself, I'm left wondering just how much they plan to make these characters their own.

That finale was nuts. After it ended, all I could think was "Did they just create an alternate timeline in this story, where Will went to prison instead of Hannibal?"

It makes me wonder if Will will even be a main character in Season 2. Who knows, maybe they'll introduce Clarice Starling.
Or, we could just assume Will gets released if they get evidence that proves he is being framed.

Regardless, I'm looking forward to what they bring next season.

Well, in the books they did mention how after killing the Minnesota Shrike, Will had to be instituitionalized, so this just feels like they're putting their own spin on the story.

But ya, the finale was amazing.

Message 32 of 32 (41 Views)
0 Likes