Wastelander
759 posts

Re: Anyone here been watching Hannibal?

Jun 6, 2013

ooOHinataOoo wrote:

FrescanteBozak wrote:

I absolutely love this show. Great acting, stories, beautifully shot. I really hope NBC picks it up for next season.

I got good news for you. I don't know if you know this already or not, but there's going to be a second season. Smiley Happy

(Source: http://www.contactmusic.com/news/mads-mikkelsen-hannibal-season-2_3699238)

Yes! I saw that late last week. Excellent news!

Photobucket
Message 21 of 32 (166 Views)
Ghost of Sparta
11942 posts

Jun 7, 2013
That Columbian necktie?

What
the
hell.
Message 22 of 32 (157 Views)
0 Likes
Ghost of Sparta
9592 posts

Jun 7, 2013

I am a fan of the TV show "Hannibal" on NBC. But I do wish the show had been made on HBO or Showtime or even USA or AMC channels. "Hannibal" is a very graphic and violent show about a serial killer. NBC did not air the fourth episode of "Hannibal" because it was too violent and viewers with weak stomachs would be shocked. 

I would like to see all TV dramas be uncensored on Cable TV, and have the Networks filled with "Dancing with the Stars" and "American Idol" and other singing and dancing shows. So that weak minded people will not be shocked or offended by an intense drama that is "Real".

tumblr_mmjghhLoXz1qlhck1o6_250.gif

Here's symbols to copy & paste into your friends list comment. ℡ № ª
⇒⇔ ¹ ² ³ ® ™ ‰ © ½ ¼ ¾ ←↑→↓ψ † ‡ ※♪♭♯★ ☆▲▼△▽◆ ◇ ○ ◎ ● ■ □ 回 〓 √∞♂♀ 웃 유
Ω ①②③④⑤⑥⑦⑧⑨⑩⑪⑫⑬⑭⑮⑯⑰⑱⑲⑳ ㎎ ㎏ ㎜ ㎝ ㎞ ㎡ ㏄ ≒ Æ æ η α β ε α₩£ ≡ » « ¶ † εïз ∵
∴ #’〈 〉《 》「」『 』【 】〔 〕ミ 彡 ッ シ!#@ $ %
&()*+,-./0123456789:;<=>?ABCDEFGHIJKLMNOPQRSTUVWXYZabcdefghijklmnopqrstuvwxyz[\
]^_`{|}~¢£ㄻ ㄼ ㄽ ㄾ ㄿ ㅁ ㅂ ㅄ ㅅ ㅆ ㅇ ㅈ ㅊ ㅋ ㅌ ㅍ ㅎㄱ 을 ㄺ卍∃⊥ ∀ Ξ Σ Π 文 ≒≠ ≡≦
≧ⅠⅡⅢ Ⅳ Ⅴ Ⅵ Ⅶ Ⅷ Ⅸ Ⅹ ⅰ ⅱ ⅲ ⅳ ⅴ ⅵ ⅶ ⅷ ⅸ ⅹ¬ ̄ ±∂∩∀∇∠∧∨∩∪∫∬⊂⊃⊥⊿⌒─│┌┐└┘├┤┬┴┼─
━│┃┌┏ ┐┓└┗ ┘┛├┝┠┣ ┤┥┨┫┬ ┯ ┰ ┳ ┴ ┷ ┸ ┻ ┼ ┿ ╂ ╋
Message 23 of 32 (154 Views)
Ghost of Sparta
11942 posts

Jun 7, 2013

bronxsushi wrote:

I am a fan of the TV show "Hannibal" on NBC. But I do wish the show had been made on HBO or Showtime or even USA or AMC channels. "Hannibal" is a very graphic and violent show about a serial killer. NBC did not air the fourth episode of "Hannibal" because it was too violent and viewers with weak stomachs would be shocked. 

I would like to see all TV dramas be uncensored on Cable TV, and have the Networks filled with "Dancing with the Stars" and "American Idol" and other singing and dancing shows. So that weak minded people will not be shocked or offended by an intense drama that is "Real".

To be fair, that episode was pulled purely on the recommendation of the shows creator Bryan Fuller, as it did deal with some particularly dark matter that he found would not be appropriate for viewers directly following the Boston Marathon bombing. If need be, I can find a link explaining as much.

Message 24 of 32 (152 Views)
0 Likes
Wastelander
759 posts

Jun 7, 2013

johngie wrote:

bronxsushi wrote:

To be fair, that episode was pulled purely on the recommendation of the shows creator Bryan Fuller, as it did deal with some particularly dark matter that he found would not be appropriate for viewers directly following the Boston Marathon bombing. If need be, I can find a link explaining as much.

With that being said, you can purchase the episode if you want on iTunes. Not sure they have the episode up on the Hannibal website or NBC's for that matter.

Photobucket
Message 25 of 32 (146 Views)
0 Likes
Wastelander
759 posts

Jun 8, 2013

johngie wrote:
That Columbian necktie?

What
the
hell.

Dude....that was pretty nuts.

Photobucket
Message 26 of 32 (142 Views)
0 Likes
Monster Hunter
43 posts

Jun 8, 2013

Hannibal seems to be a very interesting series. Hope to get to watch it too. I have been reading good reviews. 

Message 27 of 32 (135 Views)
0 Likes
Ghost of Sparta
11942 posts

Jun 22, 2013

So...dat finale.

What'd you all think?

Message 28 of 32 (123 Views)
0 Likes
Treasure Hunter
5870 posts

Jun 22, 2013

johngie wrote:

So...dat finale.

What'd you all think?

I like it. It was suspenseful and surprising. I wasn't expecting the season finale to end like that. I thought it would end with people finally realizing who Hannibal really is and that Will will be sane again. The finale has left me wanting more. I can't wait to see what's going to be happening next, and I'm very curious to see what's going to be going on with Hannibal and Will in the next season

Image and video hosting by TinyPic
Message 29 of 32 (118 Views)
0 Likes
Wastelander
759 posts

Jun 22, 2013

ooOHinataOoo wrote:

johngie wrote:

So...dat finale.

What'd you all think?

I like it. It was suspenseful and surprising. I wasn't expecting the season finale to end like that. I thought it would end with people finally realizing who Hannibal really is and that Will will be sane again. The finale has left me wanting more. I can't wait to see what's going to be happening next, and I'm very curious to see what's going to be going on with Hannibal and Will in the next season

Excellent wrap-up to the season imo. I'm glad they made Will aware that Hannibal is the serial killer, instead of dragging out a storyline that could have gotten stale quickly. Very much looking forward to next season.

Photobucket
Message 30 of 32 (113 Views)