Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Do you mean 
Dec 06 2006
By: crovax3000 Ghost of Sparta 16834 posts

Anyone got the G7 mouse?

13 replies 1 views Edited Dec 6, 2006
Im hella sick of my g5, its a good mouse, but the dam cord gets in the way all the time, so i was wondering if this was a good one

Message 1 of 14 (1 View)
0 Likes
Keyblade Wielder
10631 posts

Re: Anyone got the G7 mouse?

Dec 6, 2006
Really?  I've got a G5 and the cord doesn't really bother me.  It's worth it never to have to worry about batteries, anyway.
Message 2 of 14 (1 View)
0 Likes
Ghost of Sparta
16834 posts

Dec 6, 2006
well, its got a couple sets of rechargable included, so thats fine
but my cord is always getting caught on my speakers or the side of my pc or whatever, and if im playin css, it really messes me up..

Message 3 of 14 (1 View)
0 Likes
Ghost of Sparta
18648 posts

Dec 6, 2006

Spo8 wrote:
Really?  I've got a G5 and the cord doesn't really bother me.  It's worth it never to have to worry about batteries, anyway.

I have it and i don't worry about batteries, i put the charger on top and the logitech software tells me when the batteries are low and it's easy to switch. Not only that sometimes in CS:smileyfrustrated: it saves me when i'm switiching batteries, like instead of getting ambush I actually survive. The wireless is the best part though, every since i got it, none of my computers will use wired mouse anymore.
Message 4 of 14 (1 View)
0 Likes
Ghost of Sparta
16834 posts

Dec 6, 2006

aznsniper911 wrote:

Spo8 wrote:

I have it and i don't worry about batteries, i put the charger on top and the logitech software tells me when the batteries are low and it's easy to switch. Not only that sometimes in CS:smileyfrustrated: it saves me when i'm switiching batteries, like instead of getting ambush I actually survive. The wireless is the best part though, every since i got it, none of my computers will use wired mouse anymore.

hows the lag on the wireless part, tho?
cuz i had a microsoft wireless way back in the day, and it had very little lag, but it was noticeable enough to mess me up..
and i dont got wifi, so thats not gonna interfere

Message 5 of 14 (1 View)
0 Likes
Ghost of Sparta
18648 posts

Dec 6, 2006

crovax3000 wrote:
cuz i had a microsoft wireless way back in the day, and it had very little lag, but it was noticeable enough to mess me up..

What lag? It's at 2.4ghz, theres no lag at that speed. It so percise that it gets annoying sometyimes. Every since I got it, i notice it is the most percise and fastest mouse i ever worked with.
Message 6 of 14 (1 View)
0 Likes
Keyblade Wielder
10927 posts

Dec 6, 2006
i have the microsoft mouse, weee
Message 7 of 14 (1 View)
0 Likes
Ghost of Sparta
16834 posts

Dec 6, 2006

aznsniper911 wrote:

crovax3000 wrote:

What lag? It's at 2.4ghz, theres no lag at that speed. It so percise that it gets annoying sometyimes. Every since I got it, i notice it is the most percise and fastest mouse i ever worked with.

no lag, thats good
i have no idea about all that mouse stuff
i think im gettin that one, tho. it was either that or this oen, but i kinda dont want to drop a hundo for a mouse

Message 8 of 14 (1 View)
0 Likes
Ghost of Sparta
18648 posts

Dec 6, 2006

crovax3000 wrote:

aznsniper911 wrote:

crovax3000 wrote:

no lag, thats good
i have no idea about all that mouse stuff
i think im gettin that one, tho. it was either that or this oen, but i kinda dont want to drop a hundo for a mouse

I'm getting the MX revolution soon to replace one of my G7. IT is worth it though, I bought my G7 for $100 and i will never regret it. That reminds me the G7 is quite durable, i sorta dropped it from a 4 feet desk like 10 times and ti still worked.
Message 9 of 14 (1 View)
0 Likes
Wastelander
952 posts

Dec 6, 2006
i got this, LINK

but i do have a coupon for the G7

Message 10 of 14 (1 View)
0 Likes