Treasure Hunter
6722 posts

Re: Anyone express their 2nd amme

Nov 13, 2005

,Spo8 wrote:
If someone walked into your house with the intention to kill you and a gun in their hand, then they could shoot you.  If they walked into your house without a gun, they would find another way to get the job done.  Guns are a vehicle of violence, they don't create it.

with a gun it takes 1 second to pull the trigger and kill you, if the criminal were to use a knife or a bat it might still kill you but, the odds are'nt nearly as good, also in a gang fight on the streets if someones mad they will just pull out there gun and shoot you, if they have to think of a way to kill you they might relize that they dont want to kill some one,
Message 81 of 245 (121 Views)
0 Likes
Keyblade Wielder
10631 posts

Nov 13, 2005

B-A-M wrote:

Spo8 wrote:
If,someone walked into your house with the intention to kill you and a gun,in their hand, then they could shoot you.  If they walked into,your house without a gun, they would find another way to get the job,done.  Guns are a vehicle of violence, they don't create it.

with,a gun it takes 1 second to pull the trigger and kill you, if the,criminal were to use a knife or a bat it might still kill you but, the,odds are'nt nearly as good, also in a gang fight on the streets if,someones mad they will just pull out there gun and shoot you, if they,have to think of a way to kill you they might relize that they dont,want to kill some one

I'm not getting,into the "guns are evil" discussion, especially when you don't have any,real arguments.  Like I said before, guns do not create,violence.  People have been killed by branches from trees falling,on them, does that mean we should burn every tree in existance? ,No.
Message 82 of 245 (121 Views)
0 Likes
Treasure Hunter
6722 posts

Nov 13, 2005

,Spo8 wrote:

,B-A-M wrote:

,Spo8 wrote:
If someone walked into your house with the intention to kill you and a gun in their hand, then they could shoot you.  If they walked into your house without a gun, they would find another way to get the job done.  Guns are a vehicle of violence, they don't create it.

with a gun it takes 1 second to pull the trigger and kill you, if the criminal were to use a knife or a bat it might still kill you but, the odds are'nt nearly as good, also in a gang fight on the streets if someones mad they will just pull out there gun and shoot you, if they have to think of a way to kill you they might relize that they dont want to kill some one ,

I'm not getting into the "guns are evil" discussion, especially when you don't have any real arguments.  Like I said before, guns do not create violence.  People have been killed by branches from trees falling on them, does that mean we should burn every tree in existance?  No.

yes, because thousands of people are killed by tree branches,
Message 83 of 245 (121 Views)
0 Likes
Keyblade Wielder
10631 posts

Nov 13, 2005

B-A-M wrote:

Spo8 wrote:

B-A-M wrote:

Spo8 wrote:
If,someone walked into your house with the intention to kill you and a gun,in their hand, then they could shoot you.  If they walked into,your house without a gun, they would find another way to get the job,done.  Guns are a vehicle of violence, they don't create it.

with,a gun it takes 1 second to pull the trigger and kill you, if the,criminal were to use a knife or a bat it might still kill you but, the,odds are'nt nearly as good, also in a gang fight on the streets if,someones mad they will just pull out there gun and shoot you, if they,have to think of a way to kill you they might relize that they dont,want to kill some one

I'm not,getting into the "guns are evil" discussion, especially when you don't,have any real arguments.  Like I said before, guns do not create,violence.  People have been killed by branches from trees falling,on them, does that mean we should burn every tree in existance? ,No.

yes, because thousands of people are killed by tree branches

You're,missing the point.  There were wars since time began, and what was,used?  Guns?  Nope.   As I stated before, people,found new ways to hurt others.  It's not the guns killing people,,its the person holding them.
Message 84 of 245 (121 Views)
0 Likes
Treasure Hunter
6121 posts

Nov 13, 2005
Guns dont kill people, people kill people. Thats a truth. ,
Message 85 of 245 (121 Views)
0 Likes
Treasure Hunter
6722 posts

Nov 13, 2005

,METAL_FREAK wrote:

keep telling your self that,
Message 86 of 245 (121 Views)
0 Likes
Keyblade Wielder
10631 posts

Nov 13, 2005

B-A-M wrote:

METAL_FREAK wrote:
Guns dont kill people, people kill people. Thats a truth.

keep telling your self that

Not even attempting intelligent conversations anymore, I see.
Message 87 of 245 (121 Views)
0 Likes
Treasure Hunter
6121 posts

Nov 13, 2005

,B-A-M wrote:

,METAL_FREAK wrote:

keep telling your self that ,

... It is true, do you see a machine gun just randomly going off in the middle of a mall? No. There is always some person behind it with a motive.,
Message 88 of 245 (121 Views)
0 Likes
Wastelander
854 posts

Anyone express their 2nd ammendment right/loves firearms?

Nov 13, 2005
I've been into guns since I was about 5, im 21 now, sometimes I wish I,hadnt got into them at all, with some types you can really go off the,deep end with addons and stuff like that. I have a couple of friends,that have 1500 into their AR-15's, thankfully I havent been bitten by,that bug just yet.
,Now with all that being said, you need to get rid of that plastic sissy pistol and get a real gun like this...
,That was my 21st birthday present from my Dad. Btw im just kidding with,the sissy pistol remark lol, I've been wanting a USP Compact in 45 ACP,since I first saw one, I just cant find one local that has the,stainless slide like yours.
Message 89 of 245 (121 Views)
0 Likes
Treasure Hunter
6722 posts

Nov 13, 2005

,METAL_FREAK wrote:

,B-A-M wrote:

,METAL_FREAK wrote:

keep telling your self that ,

... It is true, do you see a machine gun just randomly going off in the middle of a mall? No. There is always some person behind it with a motive. ,

thats the other thing, you said that if somone was going to kill somone they would find a new way to do so if they didnt have a gun, while what would they do to kill a bunch of people if they diddnt have a machine gun? go around and stab every one?
Message 90 of 245 (121 Views)
0 Likes