0 Likes
Ghost of Sparta
18074 posts

Re: Gun loving ignorant fool

Nov 13, 2005

Tweedle-Dum wrote:

IRCRomeo wrote:

SimMaster wrote:
You shouldn't shoot the gun like that. You'll have a casing pop out and burn your eye off.

Who said I did? We were posing for the shot. 

A few weeks ago you posted a video of yourself shooting that way.

Yeah, that's why I said that. I know he thinks that's a cool way to shoot a gun.

Message 52 of 245 (124 Views)
0 Likes
Fender Bender
4230 posts

Re express their 2nd ammendment right/loves firearms? I just got my first.

Nov 13, 2005

,IRCRomeo wrote:

Message Edited by IRCRomeo on 11-12-2005 10:33 PM

you wearing that glove so the police dont get your prints? lol cool
Message 53 of 245 (124 Views)
0 Likes
Treasure Hunter
8788 posts

Re: Anyone express their 2nd ammendment right

Nov 13, 2005
Thats um.. great... ,
Photobucket
Message 54 of 245 (124 Views)
0 Likes
Ghost of Sparta
15503 posts

Re: Re express their 2nd ammendment right/loves firearms? I just got my first.

Nov 13, 2005
You wear gloves? You panzy!
,Joking. Nice guns.
Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket
Message 55 of 245 (124 Views)
0 Likes
I Only Post Everything
1071 posts

Nov 13, 2005

,SimMaster wrote:

,Tweedle-Dum wrote:

,IRCRomeo wrote:

,SimMaster wrote:
You shouldn't shoot the gun like that. You'll have a casing pop out and burn your eye off.

Who said I did? We were posing for the shot.  ,

A few weeks ago you posted a video of yourself shooting that way.

Yeah, that's why I said that. I know he thinks that's a cool way to shoot a gun.

It's an efficient way to shoot a gun. Instead of shoot, realign your shot, shoot, repeat, one can use the recoil to create a horizontal sweep, making it easier to steady your aim on a row of consecutive side-by-side targets. If one is shooting at a single target, it's better to hold a gun with the grip facing vertically. The casings also eject out of the top, usually to the right of the gun in an arc. If he is right-handed, he could possibly burn his hand, but that is unlikely as the casing will have cooled enough.
I, too, am filled with sadness
Message 56 of 245 (124 Views)
0 Likes
Fender Bender
3140 posts

Re: Anyone express their...

Nov 13, 2005

IRCRomeo wrote:
Let,me start off by telling you the pistol is exceptional. It's a H&K,USP Compact 40 cal. I used standard bullets at the range, but carry with hollow points.

Mine is on the top. The other gun is a Glock 27, a sub-compact 40 cal.

The black bar is there to cover the serial number. 

Message Edited by IRCRomeo on 11-12-2005 10:33 PM

you seriously carry a gun with you? do you seriously believe that someone is gona try to kill you for no reason?
Message 57 of 245 (124 Views)
0 Likes
Ghost of Sparta
18074 posts

Nov 13, 2005

mad_hatter8706 wrote:

It's,an efficient way to shoot a gun. Instead of shoot, realign your shot,,shoot, repeat, one can use the recoil to create a horizontal sweep,,making it easier to steady your aim on a row of consecutive,side-by-side targets. If one is shooting at a single target, it's,better to hold a gun with the grip facing vertically. The casings also,eject out of the top, usually to the right of the gun in an arc. If he,is right-handed, he could possibly burn his hand, but that is unlikely,as the casing will have cooled enough.

Shooting sideways is really murder on your wrists, plus, you can't really line up a shot effectively.

Message 58 of 245 (124 Views)
0 Likes
I Only Post Everything
1071 posts

Re: Anyone express their 2nd ammendment right

Nov 13, 2005

,WMW wrote:

,Hawks58 wrote:
We wouldn't use our guns to kill someone unless it was necessary, and it was a life or death situation.

You wouldn't, but Eric Harris and Dylan Klebold (or whatever) would, that is the result of your precious 2nd amendment.

They got their firearms illegally from two of their older friends, so the law did not allow them to purchase guns. I've read almost everything there is on those two.
I, too, am filled with sadness
Message 59 of 245 (124 Views)
0 Likes
Fender Bender
3140 posts

Nov 13, 2005

SimMaster wrote:

mad_hatter8706 wrote:

It's,an efficient way to shoot a gun. Instead of shoot, realign your shot,,shoot, repeat, one can use the recoil to create a horizontal sweep,,making it easier to steady your aim on a row of consecutive,side-by-side targets. If one is shooting at a single target, it's,better to hold a gun with the grip facing vertically. The casings also,eject out of the top, usually to the right of the gun in an arc. If he,is right-handed, he could possibly burn his hand, but that is unlikely,as the casing will have cooled enough.

Shooting sideways is really murder on your wrists, plus, you can't really line up a shot effectively.

yeah you cant use the sights seeing as the sights are ligned up taking gravity into consideration.
Message 60 of 245 (124 Views)
0 Likes