uhoh your wearing gloved someones been robbing banks ,
Message 41 of 245 (131 Views)
0 Likes
Limit Breaker
21579 posts

Re: Gun loving ignorant fool

Nov 13, 2005

,WMW wrote:

You, sir, are most definatly a prime example of an ignorant American. You grew up in a society that treats guns like toys, so we're not blaming you, please understand. ,

I am sorry, but I will not argue with a child who is violating board policy. I am the complete opposite of an ignorant person and that is all I will say.

You will be banned soon and unable to come back until you are of age.

Message Edited by IRCRomeo on 11-12-2005 10:52 PM

Message 42 of 245 (131 Views)
0 Likes
Fender Bender
3441 posts

Re: Anyone express their 2nd ammendment right

Nov 13, 2005

WMW wrote:

Attaway, dig yourself deeper!

Really?,I bet I can name more ways a gun is useful then you can that it is not,,I bet I can name more ways a knife is like a gun then you can not. Now,untill you come back with more then a 1 sentence reply that actully,gives me something to argue agaisnt I am done with you. And IRC sorry,for takeing your theard on a weird path. I'll try and get a pic of my,12 and 308 in a second and post em.
Message 43 of 245 (131 Views)
0 Likes
Uncharted Territory
1617 posts

Nov 13, 2005

,IRCRomeo wrote:

You will be banned soon and unable to come back until you are of age.

Message Edited by IRCRomeo on 11-12-2005 10:52 PM

Hahahaha, just the other night we were having a conversation oabout the consumption of alcohol, do you really think I am eleven?
Message 44 of 245 (131 Views)
0 Likes
I Only Post Everything
1111 posts

Nov 13, 2005

H&K Very nice. Wise choice. Bet that was a kick in the wallet.
Image hosting by Photobucket
Message 45 of 245 (131 Views)
0 Likes
Treasure Hunter
5764 posts

Nov 13, 2005

IRCRomeo wrote:

Sc0rCh wrote:
i know my guns but not laws what kinds of guns are illegal?or have become illegal?

The only guns that are illegal now would be fully automatics, but if you get a special license, you can own them as well.

yea...i,remember one time i went to the shooting range (single shot range), and,a guy had a fully auto gun, and somehow it went to full auto when he,was firing, and they shut the range down to find out who did it. it was,kinda funny. all u hear is single shot after single shot, then u hear a,long burst of bullets
Message 46 of 245 (131 Views)
0 Likes
Uncharted Territory
1922 posts

Nov 13, 2005
I personally don't like guns. I just don't. The only thing guns are made for is to kill, regardless of if in self-defense. I think that they are dangerous in the hands of people who have not been properly trained in firearm safety, and people who think that they have the right to be "gun carrying redneck NRA idiots."

I have a sword. I think that the modern world would be a much safer place if there were no guns and just swords. I mean; how many people would leave the house with a consealed sword, do a drive-by swording, go to school with a sword, do a carjacking with a sword, etc..?

But I am not gonna tell someone that they can't own a gun, because you never know when all hell will break loose.
Message 47 of 245 (131 Views)
0 Likes
Limit Breaker
21579 posts

Re: *

Nov 13, 2005

,tonyg wrote:
H&K Very nice. Wise choice. Bet that was a kick in the wallet.

About $800.
Message 48 of 245 (131 Views)
0 Likes
Wastelander
928 posts

Nov 13, 2005

thinkfreemind wrote:
I personally don't,like guns. I just don't. The only thing guns are made for is to kill,,regardless of if in self-defense. I think that they are dangerous in,the hands of people who have not been properly trained in firearm,safety, and people who think that they have the right to be "gun,carrying redneck NRA idiots."

I have a sword. I think that the,modern world would be a much safer place if there were no guns and just,swords. I mean; how many people would leave the house with a consealed,sword, do a drive-by swording, go to school with a sword, do a,carjacking with a sword, etc..?

But I am not gonna tell someone that they can't own a gun, because you never know when all hell will break loose.

I liked this post, although I like guns, unlike you do.
Anyways, I thought the idea of a drive by swording was quite funny.

Message 49 of 245 (131 Views)
0 Likes
Treasure Hunter
6729 posts

Nov 13, 2005

IRCRomeo wrote:

SimMaster wrote:
You shouldn't shoot the gun like that. You'll have a casing pop out and burn your eye off.

Who said I did? We were posing for the shot. 

A few weeks ago you posted a video of yourself shooting that way.

meeeeeooooooowwwww
Message 50 of 245 (131 Views)
0 Likes