Fender Bender
3441 posts

Re: Anyone express their 2nd ammendment right

Nov 13, 2005

WMW wrote:

You wouldn't, but Eric Harris and Dylan Klebold (or whatever) would, that is the result of your precious 2nd amendment.

And if we didn't have the 2nd, then people would still have guns. Look at weed, it is illegal, but people still do it.
Message 31 of 245 (34 Views)
0 Likes
Uncharted Territory
1617 posts

Nov 13, 2005

,Hawks58 wrote:

,WMW wrote:

You wouldn't, but Eric Harris and Dylan Klebold (or whatever) would, that is the result of your precious 2nd amendment.

And if we didn't have the 2nd, then people would still have guns. Look at weed, it is illegal, but people still do it.

Okay, you are comparing weed to firearms, brilliant!
Message 32 of 245 (34 Views)
0 Likes
Big Daddy
19284 posts

Re: Gun loving ignorant fool

Nov 13, 2005

,IRCRomeo wrote:

,DarkCloudLives wrote:
Your picture is exactly why most of America should not own a gun. People are very irresponsible when it comes to them and they eventually hurt or kill others because of improper training, handling or care. ,

Wow, such ignorance. Did you not read my comment before the picture? We were posing. ,

Everything is ignorant to you isn't it. It still gives an impression of irresponsibility. Guns are not to be taken likely, and your picture makes it seem that guns are fun to play with.
Please do not send me a friend's request without telling me who you are and where I know you from. Thank you.

Message 33 of 245 (34 Views)
0 Likes
Fender Bender
3441 posts

Nov 13, 2005

WMW wrote:

No,,I am compareing what will happen if firearms were outlawed. Maybe I,should compare a knife to firearms since they are weapons of death too,!!!
Message 34 of 245 (34 Views)
0 Likes
Limit Breaker
21579 posts

Nov 13, 2005

,DarkCloudLives wrote:

Everything is ignorant to you isn't it. It still gives an impression of irresponsibility. Guns are not to be taken likely, and your picture makes it seem that guns are fun to play with.

Many of the replies here are extremely ignorant. Do you think I'm some child who doesn't know how to handle a firearm? We were spent on ammo, and always examine to make the all clear. Plus, we were alone and aiming at a camera on a timer. The only danger was shooting a $400 camera, which was impossible due to the firearm being empty.

Message 35 of 245 (34 Views)
0 Likes
Uncharted Territory
1617 posts

Nov 13, 2005

,Hawks58 wrote:

,WMW wrote:

No, I am compareing what will happen if firearms were outlawed. Maybe I should compare a knife to firearms since they are weapons of death too !!!

Attaway, dig yourself deeper!,
Message 36 of 245 (34 Views)
0 Likes
Gaming Beast
2523 posts

Nov 13, 2005
i know my guns but not laws what kinds of guns are illegal?or have become illegal?
Message 37 of 245 (34 Views)
0 Likes
Wastelander
928 posts

Nov 13, 2005

Hawks58 wrote:
OMG I can't believe some of the comments in this theard, guns are not just to go out and kill people.,Me and my friends love to just go out and shoot our guns on the,weekend, hell we are supposed to go tommorrow and shoot off around 100,shells in my shotgun, and my one friend with the 9 and 22 is supposed,to be bringing his 9. We wouldn't use our guns to kill someone unless,it was necessary, and it was a life or death situation.

I couldn't agree more with this statement.
Personally, I really enjoy shooting guns,,and do so as often as I can. I was brought up that way, and I intend to,give the same treatment to my kids, when I have some of my own.
I have been taught safety by my father,,and I also went to classes for gun safety, and I am proud to safely,target practice, at my leisure.

Message 38 of 245 (34 Views)
0 Likes
Uncharted Territory
1617 posts

Nov 13, 2005

,IRCRomeo wrote:

,DarkCloudLives wrote:

Many of the replies here are extremely ignorant. Do you think I'm some child who doesn't know how to handle a firearm? We were spent on ammo, and always examine to make the all clear. Plus, we were alone and aiming at a camera on a timer. The only danger was shooting a $400 camera, which was impossible due to the firearm being empty.

You, sir, are most definatly a prime example of an ignorant American. You grew up in a society that treats guns like toys, so we're not blaming you, please understand.,
Message 39 of 245 (34 Views)
0 Likes
Limit Breaker
21579 posts

Nov 13, 2005

,Sc0rCh wrote:
i know my guns but not laws what kinds of guns are illegal?or have become illegal?

The only guns that are illegal now would be fully automatics, but if you get a special license, you can own them as well.
Message 40 of 245 (34 Views)
0 Likes