Treasure Hunter
8642 posts

Re: Gun loving ignorant fool

Nov 13, 2005

WMW wrote:

IRCRomeo wrote:

WMW wrote:
Great, have fun shooting up the neighbourhood!

Such an immature comment. How old are you? A firearm is for personal defense, nothing else.

I'm 11, and if you have a gun for personal defense, you plan on killing the person you are defending against?

I don't think your suppose to be in this board.
Game Advisory Panel Member Since May 3, 2005
Message 21 of 245 (139 Views)
0 Likes
Limit Breaker
21579 posts

Nov 13, 2005

,WMW wrote:

,IRCRomeo wrote:

,WMW wrote:
Great, have fun shooting up the neighbourhood! ,

Such an immature comment. How old are you? A firearm is for personal defense, nothing else. ,

I'm 11, and if you have a gun for personal defense, you plan on killing the person you are defending against? ,

Of course. The firearm is for self-defense, which is used when someone's life is threatened.

By the way, congratulations on admitting to violating forum policy. You must be 13+ to post here. Enjoy the ban. 

Message 22 of 245 (139 Views)
0 Likes
Treasure Hunter
7811 posts

Nov 13, 2005

++YuFFiE++ wrote:
no... im not a bumbling hick/ american (same thing); i dotn need guns =p

i use my goalie stick to scare away burglers (realyl did once)

Message Edited by ++YuFFiE++ on 11-12-2005 10:39 PM

So anyone that owns a gun is a hick?
Image Hosted by ImageShack.us
Message 23 of 245 (139 Views)
0 Likes
Uncharted Territory
1617 posts

Nov 13, 2005

,IRCRomeo wrote:

,DarkCloudLives wrote:
Your picture is exactly why most of America should not own a gun. People are very irresponsible when it comes to them and they eventually hurt or kill others because of improper training, handling or care. ,

Wow, such ignorance. Did you not read my comment before the picture? We were posing. ,

Posing for a picture holding an instrament of death in a dangerous way, who's ignorant?,
Message 24 of 245 (139 Views)
0 Likes
Fender Bender
3441 posts

Re: Anyone express their 2nd ammendment right

Nov 13, 2005
OMG I can't believe some of the comments in this theard, guns are not,just to go out and kill people. Me and my friends love to just go out,and shoot our guns on the weekend, hell we are supposed to go tommorrow,and shoot off around 100 shells in my shotgun, and my one friend with,the 9 and 22 is supposed to be bringing his 9. We wouldn't use our guns,to kill someone unless it was necessary, and it was a life or death,situation.
Message 25 of 245 (139 Views)
0 Likes
Limit Breaker
21579 posts

Nov 13, 2005

,WMW wrote:

,IRCRomeo wrote:

,DarkCloudLives wrote:
Your picture is exactly why most of America should not own a gun. People are very irresponsible when it comes to them and they eventually hurt or kill others because of improper training, handling or care. ,

Wow, such ignorance. Did you not read my comment before the picture? We were posing. ,

Posing for a picture holding an instrament of death in a dangerous way, who's ignorant? ,

Yes. We were spent on ammo, and always examine to make the all clear. Plus, we were alone and aiming at a camera on a timer. The only danger was shooting a $400 camera, which was impossible due to the firearm being empty.,

Message Edited by IRCRomeo on 11-12-2005 10:43 PM

Message 26 of 245 (139 Views)
0 Likes
Treasure Hunter
8642 posts

Nov 13, 2005

WMW wrote:

IRCRomeo wrote:

DarkCloudLives wrote:
Your,picture is exactly why most of America should not own a gun. People are,very irresponsible when it comes to them and they eventually hurt or,kill others because of improper training, handling or care.

Wow, such ignorance. Did you not read my comment before the picture? We were posing.

Posing for a picture holding an instrament of death in a dangerous way, who's ignorant?

How is it dangerous when the camera is on timer.
Game Advisory Panel Member Since May 3, 2005
Message 27 of 245 (139 Views)
0 Likes
Uncharted Territory
1617 posts

Nov 13, 2005

,Hawks58 wrote:
We wouldn't use our guns to kill someone unless it was necessary, and it was a life or death situation.

You wouldn't, but Eric Harris and Dylan Klebold (or whatever) would, that is the result of your precious 2nd amendment.
Message 28 of 245 (139 Views)
0 Likes
Fender Bender
3441 posts

Nov 13, 2005

WMW wrote:

Posing for a picture holding an instrament of death in a dangerous way, who's ignorant?

With,a timer on the camera who is in the line of fire? Also they could just,take the clips out and take the 1 round out of the chamber and be safe.,If you are smart guns are not a tool of death, but a fun piece of,recreation and sport. Or something that can be used in self defense in,the most severe of cases.
Message 29 of 245 (139 Views)
0 Likes
Survivor
2989 posts

Nov 13, 2005
nice pics
Message 30 of 245 (139 Views)
0 Likes