6722 posts

Re: Anyone express their 2nd amme

Nov 13, 2005

,Spo8 wrote:

,B-A-M wrote:

,METAL_FREAK wrote:
Guns dont kill people, people kill people. Thats a truth. ,

keep telling your self that ,

Not even attempting intelligent conversations anymore, I see.

no, its 1:22 in the morning and belive it or not i'm a little tired and dont feel like getting into a pitty argument over somthing I konw im right about ,

Message Edited by B-A-M on 11-12-2005 10:23 PM

Message 91 of 245 (125 Views)
0 Likes
Fender Bender
3589 posts

Re: asdf

Nov 13, 2005

Hawks58 wrote:
Well me and my buddies sure do
I have:
12gauge

1 friend has a 9 and a 22 and my other has a 45, a 9, and a double barreled shotgun.

I want to get my hands on a good long range rifle, but I'm broke as a joke at the moment.

Notice the Confederate Flag in his sig.
Job- BLM 53
Message 92 of 245 (125 Views)
0 Likes
Fender Bender
3589 posts

Re: Gun loving ignorant fool

Nov 13, 2005
About the crazy gun people. I think guns are fine, exept the .50,caliber sniper rifle which should NOT be sold to citizens, but it it.,Also selling the M16 to citizens isn't good as well. Besides that guns,are fine.
Job- BLM 53
Message 93 of 245 (125 Views)
0 Likes
Wastelander
854 posts

Nov 13, 2005

Sniper99 wrote:
About the crazy gun,people. I think guns are fine, exept the .50 caliber sniper rifle which,should NOT be sold to citizens, but it it. Also selling the M16 to,citizens isn't good as well. Besides that guns are fine.

A,50 cal isnt the super rifle some make it out to be, neither is the M16.,Most civilians cant buy a real m16 anyway, unless they have around 16k,and a 200 dollar tax stamp from the ATF, plus the clean record required,to pass a very detailed background check. Just a fact, as far as I know,the only crime that has ever been commited with a registered full auto,firearm, was done by a Police Officer somewhere in California, I forget,exactly where, this was back in the 80's , so if I can find a link or,anything I'll post it.

Message Edited by GUNRUNNER6 on 11-13-2005 12:39 AM

Message 94 of 245 (125 Views)
0 Likes
Treasure Hunter
5069 posts

Re: Anyone express their 2nd ammendment right/loves firearms?

Nov 13, 2005
Lmao, strike a pose...a gangster pose. ,
Image Hosted by ImageShack.us
Message 95 of 245 (125 Views)
0 Likes
Fender Bender
3589 posts

Re: Anyone express their 2nd amme

Nov 13, 2005

METAL_FREAK wrote:
Guns dont kill people, people kill people. Thats a truth.

Guns don't kill people, husbands that come home early do.
,~Larry the Cable Guy
Job- BLM 53
Message 96 of 245 (125 Views)
0 Likes
Fender Bender
3589 posts

Nov 13, 2005

GUNRUNNER6 wrote:

Sniper99 wrote:
About,the crazy gun people. I think guns are fine, exept the .50 caliber,sniper rifle which should NOT be sold to citizens, but it it. Also,selling the M16 to citizens isn't good as well. Besides that guns are,fine.

A 50 cal isnt the super,rifle some make it out to be, neither is the M16. Most civilians cant,buy a real m16 anyway, unless they have around 16k and a 200 dollar tax,stamp from the ATF, plus the clean record required to pass a very,detailed background check. Just a fact, as far as I know the only crime,that has ever been commited with a registered full auto firearm, was,done by a Police Officer somewhere in California, I forget exactly,where, this was back in the 80's , so if I can find a link or anything,I'll post it.

I,know the 50 cal isn't that powerful, but citizens do not need to have,one. Protection? Get a pistol or shotgun, a sniper rifle that can kill,from a mile away doesn't belong in a citizens hands.
Job- BLM 53
Message 97 of 245 (125 Views)
0 Likes
Limit Breaker
25345 posts

Re: Anyone express their 2nd ammendment right/loves firearms?

Nov 13, 2005

,IRCRomeo wrote:
Let me start off by telling you the pistol is exceptional. It's a H&K USP Compact 40 cal. I used standard bullets at the range, but carry with hollow points.

Mine is on the top. The other gun is a Glock 27, a sub-compact 40 cal.

The black bar is there to cover the serial number. 

My friend Shawn and I at the range. (don't worry, the pic was taken using a timer on the camera).

Message Edited by IRCRomeo on 11-12-2005 10:33 PM

you must have baby hands for that glock and on top of that i think you need some saftey courses. no one puts their fingers in the trigger unless they are ready to fire. the camera guy must either know Jesus or must be crazy. (i didnt see the timed thing) .i carry a HK usp tac 45 acp.

Message Edited by MIA Philly on 11-13-2005 02:09 AM

I'm here to help. If you have a question feel free to pm me. Idling on IRC is for noobs. Smiley Tongue

Get your Portable ID!
Message 98 of 245 (125 Views)
0 Likes
Wastelander
854 posts

Nov 13, 2005

Sniper99 wrote:

GUNRUNNER6 wrote:

Sniper99 wrote:
About,the crazy gun people. I think guns are fine, exept the .50 caliber,sniper rifle which should NOT be sold to citizens, but it it. Also,selling the M16 to citizens isn't good as well. Besides that guns are,fine.

A 50 cal isnt the super,rifle some make it out to be, neither is the M16. Most civilians cant,buy a real m16 anyway, unless they have around 16k and a 200 dollar tax,stamp from the ATF, plus the clean record required to pass a very,detailed background check. Just a fact, as far as I know the only crime,that has ever been commited with a registered full auto firearm, was,done by a Police Officer somewhere in California, I forget exactly,where, this was back in the 80's , so if I can find a link or anything,I'll post it.

I,know the 50 cal isn't that powerful, but citizens do not need to have,one. Protection? Get a pistol or shotgun, a sniper rifle that can kill,from a mile away doesn't belong in a citizens hands.

,If I remember right a mile is about 1600 yards, It takes alot of skill,to shoot that far, most people who shoot 50's do so at 1000 or less.
,I can hit a 12 by 12 inch steel plate with the rifle below 9 out of ten times, at 650 yards.
,That one is no where near the size and power of a 50, so whats the difference, why should 50's be banned and not others?
Message 99 of 245 (125 Views)
0 Likes
Limit Breaker
25345 posts

Nov 13, 2005

,mad_hatter8706 wrote:

,SimMaster wrote:

,Tweedle-Dum wrote:

,IRCRomeo wrote:

,SimMaster wrote:
You shouldn't shoot the gun like that. You'll have a casing pop out and burn your eye off.

Who said I did? We were posing for the shot.  ,

A few weeks ago you posted a video of yourself shooting that way.

Yeah, that's why I said that. I know he thinks that's a cool way to shoot a gun.

It's an efficient way to shoot a gun. Instead of shoot, realign your shot, shoot, repeat, one can use the recoil to create a horizontal sweep, making it easier to steady your aim on a row of consecutive side-by-side targets. If one is shooting at a single target, it's better to hold a gun with the grip facing vertically. The casings also eject out of the top, usually to the right of the gun in an arc. If he is right-handed, he could possibly burn his hand, but that is unlikely as the casing will have cooled enough.

thats more of a revolver technique. you tend to twist your elbow to absorb the recoil..,
I'm here to help. If you have a question feel free to pm me. Idling on IRC is for noobs. Smiley Tongue

Get your Portable ID!
Message 100 of 245 (125 Views)
0 Likes