Jun 14 2009
By: NintendoNerd85 Wastelander 907 posts

Anyone else having problems with the Sims 3?

3 replies 3 views Edited Jun 14, 2009
I am, whe i'm like 10 minutes into the game, it just freezes and goes black........ is it my computer or a bug in the software that hasn't been fixed?
Photobucket
Message 1 of 4 (3 Views)
0 Likes
Keyblade Wielder
9933 posts

Re: Anyone else having problems with the Sims 3?

Jun 14, 2009
Mine runs perfectly fine. It's either your disc, software, or your computer. If it's a common problem among many, then hopefully EA will provide a patch to fix it. I'm not sure how I can help otherwise. If anything, just contact support.
"Memories are forgotten, but never lost."
Image Hosted by ImageShack.us
Message 2 of 4 (3 Views)
0 Likes
Highlighted
Wastelander
907 posts

Jun 14, 2009

WaveK89 wrote:
Mine runs perfectly fine. It's either your disc, software, or your computer. If it's a common problem among many, then hopefully EA will provide a patch to fix it. I'm not sure how I can help otherwise. If anything, just contact support.

Yeah, i checked around the EA forum, and i'm not the only one who has this, so maybe it is a bug they haven't fixed
Photobucket
Message 3 of 4 (3 Views)
0 Likes
Treasure Hunter
9075 posts

Jun 14, 2009

NintendoNerd85 wrote:

WaveK89 wrote:

Yeah, i checked around the EA forum, and i'm not the only one who has this, so maybe it is a bug they haven't fixed

Doesn't happen to me.
Probably a computer problem.

Message 4 of 4 (3 Views)
0 Likes