I Only Post Everything
1094 posts

Re: Anyone bleach their hair?

May 21, 2003

,Tukwhump wrote:
Im just curious if anyone else does it. I do it whenever I feel like it. Bleachign my goatee for the first time now actually. Also what brand do you use when you bleach your hair?

I have blonde streaks in my hair, does that count ?
Http://www.zerounix.com
Message 11 of 17 (0 Views)
0 Likes
Fender Bender
3161 posts

May 21, 2003

,Tukwhump wrote:
Im just curious if anyone else does it. I do it whenever I feel like it. Bleachign my goatee for the first time now actually. Also what brand do you use when you bleach your hair?

Heck no!  I'm a NATURAL blonde!  I have dyed my hair once, though, back in high school-it was green.
Message 12 of 17 (0 Views)
0 Likes
Hekseville Citizen
297 posts

May 22, 2003
Well... After I bleached it it looked a little funny so I dyed it blue. Which for some reason unknown to me took it back to the color it was before..... But now with wonderful blue skin underneath..... Stupid crappy blue hair dye.
Message 13 of 17 (0 Views)
0 Likes
Sackboy
548 posts

May 22, 2003
I used too. The last time I did it was about a year ago and had to stop because my hair was starting to come out when I'd take showers. The last color I did was black with red tips, but only had it in for like a week cause work wouldn't let me have it.
Message 14 of 17 (0 Views)
0 Likes
Lombax Warrior
282 posts

May 22, 2003
every moth i do it
SOCOM name: \LS/Xterminatr
Message 15 of 17 (0 Views)
0 Likes
Shinra Executive
45016 posts

May 22, 2003

,Tukwhump wrote:

Do the drapes match the curtans?

Message 16 of 17 (0 Views)
0 Likes
Highlighted
Sackboy
641 posts

May 22, 2003

,Tukwhump wrote:

I dye my hair a lot.  I use to be dark red, brunnette, dark brown, and a light red light.  Right now, I'm have a strange hair color with the mixture of Scarllette (a loud red color) and reddish brownish.  You have to see it to believe it...
"Get down on your hands and knees and lick my shiny black boots!!!"

WHAT YUNA GIRL IS CURRENTLY PLAYING:
1) Grand Theft Auto 3
2) Final Fantasy Origins
3) Final Fantasy 7
4) Final Fantasy 10
5) Dark Cloud (Original)
Message 17 of 17 (0 Views)
0 Likes