12488 posts

Re: Anyone Remember This Show?

Jan 24, 2007

-Zaku- wrote:

Kizzerdrix wrote:

-Zaku- wrote:

hwhunt13 wrote:
I have also seen a couple of their favorite shows too
I must admit that there's actually a couple episodes where I have found very funny and nearly impossible not to laugh at in the Spongbob squarepants cartoons.

Yeah, as I mentioned earlier, besides a select few, the rest of Nick isn't worth watching.  Spongebob seems to be the only one I can think of at the moment for some odd reason....

What is so great about Spongebob Parallelpants?  He's freaky and his voice is annoying!

Some of the stuff him and Patrick do is just plain stupid, it's funny.  I can't really say the same for some of the other shows.

I find shows on Adult Swim that are funnier than that!  For example, Agua Teen Hunger Force. Robot Very Happy
Watch out! House is about ready to hit you with his cane...
Message 21 of 32 (2 Views)
0 Likes
Big Daddy
19119 posts

Jan 24, 2007

-Zaku- wrote:

Kizzerdrix wrote:

-Zaku- wrote:

hwhunt13 wrote:
I must admit that there's actually a couple episodes where I have found very funny and nearly impossible not to laugh at in the Spongbob squarepants cartoons.

Yeah, as I mentioned earlier, besides a select few, the rest of Nick isn't worth watching.  Spongebob seems to be the only one I can think of at the moment for some odd reason....

What is so great about Spongebob Parallelpants?  He's freaky and his voice is annoying!

Some of the stuff him and Patrick do is just plain stupid, it's funny.  I can't really say the same for some of the other shows.

One of the funniest that i have seen in that cartoon is where spongbob finds one of those colorful words on a dumpster. Just watching the other characters reactions adds to the humor.
 photo 683842d5-5deb-4335-8bcb-5b2166398090_zpsafb7b8da.jpg
Message 22 of 32 (2 Views)
0 Likes
Shinra Executive
42181 posts

Jan 24, 2007

hwhunt13 wrote:

-Zaku- wrote:

Kizzerdrix wrote:

-Zaku- wrote:

hwhunt13 wrote:

One of the funniest that i have seen in that cartoon is where spongbob finds one of those colorful words on a dumpster. Just watching the other characters reactions adds to the humor.

That episode was funny.  Patrick called them speech enhancers or something

Message 23 of 32 (2 Views)
0 Likes
Treasure Hunter
8643 posts

Jan 24, 2007
Nope....?
Image Hosted by ImageShack.us
Shot at 2007-08-05
Message 24 of 32 (2 Views)
0 Likes
Shinra Executive
42181 posts

Jan 24, 2007

Kizzerdrix wrote:

-Zaku- wrote:

Kizzerdrix wrote:

-Zaku- wrote:

hwhunt13 wrote:

I find shows on Adult Swim that are funnier than that!  For example, Agua Teen Hunger Force. Robot Very Happy

Love that show.  Too bad AS cut it down from a half hour (2 shows) to just 15minutes because of Metapoclypse (which I don't get).

Message 25 of 32 (2 Views)
0 Likes
Last Guardian
12488 posts

Jan 24, 2007

-Zaku- wrote:

Kizzerdrix wrote:

-Zaku- wrote:

Kizzerdrix wrote:

-Zaku- wrote:

hwhunt13 wrote:

Love that show.  Too bad AS cut it down from a half hour (2 shows) to just 15minutes because of Metapoclypse (which I don't get).

I don't understand that show either, but I love the milkshake in ATHF!  
Message 26 of 32 (2 Views)
0 Likes
Shinra Executive
42181 posts

Jan 24, 2007

Kizzerdrix wrote:

-Zaku- wrote:

Kizzerdrix wrote:

-Zaku- wrote:

Kizzerdrix wrote:

-Zaku- wrote:

hwhunt13 wrote:

The Brood Witch Sandwich and the one where he has the electronic headset with all the accessories are funny as hell.

Message 27 of 32 (2 Views)
0 Likes
Last Guardian
12488 posts

Jan 24, 2007

-Zaku- wrote:

Kizzerdrix wrote:

-Zaku- wrote:

Kizzerdrix wrote:

-Zaku- wrote:

Kizzerdrix wrote:

-Zaku- wrote:

hwhunt13 wrote:

The Brood Witch Sandwich and the one where he has the electronic headset with all the accessories are funny as hell.

Don't remember that one, but I love the one when they get that internet wizard on the screen.
Message 28 of 32 (2 Views)
0 Likes
Shinra Executive
42181 posts

Jan 24, 2007

Kizzerdrix wrote:

-Zaku- wrote:

Kizzerdrix wrote:

-Zaku- wrote:

Kizzerdrix wrote:

-Zaku- wrote:

Kizzerdrix wrote:

-Zaku- wrote:

hwhunt13 wrote:

Don't remember that one, but I love the one when they get that internet wizard on the screen.

Headset & Brood Witch Sandwich

Message 29 of 32 (2 Views)
0 Likes
Ghost of Sparta
15166 posts

Jan 24, 2007
Wow I totally forgot about that show. Right when I heard the theme music, bam, I remembered it. I miss the old days .
Message 30 of 32 (2 Views)
0 Likes