Last Guardian
12488 posts

Re: Anyone Remember This Show?

Jan 24, 2007

-Zaku- wrote:

Kizzerdrix wrote:

-Zaku- wrote:

Kizzerdrix wrote:
I never heard of that show and I used to watch a lot of shows on Nick, such as Goosebumps, Afraid of the Dark, and Weinerville.

Stop with the memories!!!!

Kablam, Doug, Ahhh! Real Monsters, Are You Afraid of the Dark?, etc.  The list just goes on.  It's garbage nowadays

What?!  Am I not allowed to say what I want?  Does it make you mad cuz I won't post if it does. Robot Indifferent

Watch out! House is about ready to hit you with his cane...
Message 11 of 32 (0 Views)
0 Likes
Big Daddy
19119 posts

Jan 24, 2007

-Zaku- wrote:

Kizzerdrix wrote:
I never heard of that show and I used to watch a lot of shows on Nick, such as Goosebumps, Afraid of the Dark, and Weinerville.

Kablam, Doug, Ahhh! Real Monsters, Are You Afraid of the Dark?, etc.  The list just goes on.  It's garbage nowadays

Those were the good days, Though, I would hate to hear about how the kids watching today's cartoons would turn out as in 5-10 short years. Yes, the cartoons/shows were far better in the 90's than now. Of course, it might be that we are the ones who have grown up, and that we are watching our younger brothers and sisters watch these cartoons still airing on TV. 5-10 short years from now; they will be saying the same stuff about their shows compared to the shows that will have aired 5-10 years from now too.
 photo 683842d5-5deb-4335-8bcb-5b2166398090_zpsafb7b8da.jpg
Message 12 of 32 (0 Views)
0 Likes
Fender Bender
4095 posts

Jan 24, 2007

Bgamer wrote:
My brother and me was the show back in the 90's!!!

I have all the episodes of it on my computer.

Nick definitly isn't the same anymore. It's complete crap now.

i agree.. i miss those days where i came home from school and could watch Nick for countless hours..
Message 13 of 32 (0 Views)
0 Likes
Shinra Executive
42173 posts

Jan 24, 2007

Kizzerdrix wrote:

-Zaku- wrote:

Kizzerdrix wrote:

-Zaku- wrote:

Kizzerdrix wrote:

What?!  Am I not allowed to say what I want?  Does it make you mad cuz I won't post if it does. Robot Indifferent

Message 14 of 32 (0 Views)
0 Likes
Treasure Hunter
5377 posts

Jan 24, 2007

hwhunt13 wrote:

-Zaku- wrote:

Kizzerdrix wrote:

Those were the good days, Though, I would hate to hear about how the kids watching today's cartoons would turn out as in 5-10 short years. Yes, the cartoons/shows were far better in the 90's than now. Of course, it might be that we are the ones who have grown up, and that we are watching our younger brothers and sisters watch these cartoons still airing on TV. 5-10 short years from now; they will be saying the same stuff about their shows compared to the shows that will have aired 5-10 years from now too.

Actually I'm 16 now and I still watch old nick shows from the 90's on my computer (Double Dare, All That, Kenan and Kel, My brother and Me, Pete and Pete, Roundhouse, etc.) and they are still as great as I remembered them. Really the quality of nick has gone down greatly. It isn't that we are getting older (even though you do make a good point).
Photobucket - Video and Image HostingPhotobucket - Video and Image HostingPhotobucket - Video and Image HostingPhotobucket - Video and Image HostingPhotobucket - Video and Image HostingPhotobucket - Video and Image HostingPhotobucket - Video and Image Hosting
Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting
Message 15 of 32 (0 Views)
0 Likes
Big Daddy
19119 posts

Jan 24, 2007
I have also seen a couple of their favorite shows too
I must admit that there's actually a couple episodes where I have found very funny and nearly impossible not to laugh at in the Spongbob squarepants cartoons.
 photo 683842d5-5deb-4335-8bcb-5b2166398090_zpsafb7b8da.jpg
Message 16 of 32 (0 Views)
0 Likes
Last Guardian
12488 posts

Jan 24, 2007

-Zaku- wrote:

Kizzerdrix wrote:

-Zaku- wrote:

Kizzerdrix wrote:

-Zaku- wrote:

Kizzerdrix wrote:

Why did I have to do that anyway?  I kinda forgot why I was so angry in the first place.
Message 17 of 32 (0 Views)
0 Likes
Shinra Executive
42173 posts

Jan 24, 2007

hwhunt13 wrote:
I must admit that there's actually a couple episodes where I have found very funny and nearly impossible not to laugh at in the Spongbob squarepants cartoons.

Yeah, as I mentioned earlier, besides a select few, the rest of Nick isn't worth watching.  Spongebob seems to be the only one I can think of at the moment for some odd reason....

Message 18 of 32 (0 Views)
0 Likes
Last Guardian
12488 posts

Jan 24, 2007

-Zaku- wrote:

hwhunt13 wrote:

Yeah, as I mentioned earlier, besides a select few, the rest of Nick isn't worth watching.  Spongebob seems to be the only one I can think of at the moment for some odd reason....

What is so great about Spongebob Parallelpants?  He's freaky and his voice is annoying!
Message 19 of 32 (0 Views)
0 Likes
Shinra Executive
42173 posts

Jan 24, 2007

Kizzerdrix wrote:

-Zaku- wrote:

hwhunt13 wrote:

What is so great about Spongebob Parallelpants?  He's freaky and his voice is annoying!

Some of the stuff him and Patrick do is just plain stupid, it's funny.  I can't really say the same for some of the other shows.

Message 20 of 32 (0 Views)
0 Likes