Reply
Jan 24 2007
By: RestingLegend55 Treasure Hunter 6249 posts
Offline

Anyone Remember This Show?

31 replies 3 views Edited Jan 24, 2007
 
I loved this show when I was little, even if it lasted just 13 episodes. Youtube is a goldmine for stuff like this, I'm putting it on my iPod, what a blast from the past. Nick needs to get their old shows back they used to be the **bleep**... now the shows on nick are **bleep**. Anyone seen, or heard of the show? Hated it, liked it, what?
Message 1 of 32 (3 Views)
Reply
0 Likes
Gaming Beast
Registered: 06/24/2004
Offline
2583 posts
 

Re: Anyone Remember This Show?

Jan 24, 2007
Haha I use to watch this show.  Good times.
Message 2 of 32 (3 Views)
Reply
0 Likes
Treasure Hunter
Registered: 09/07/2004
Offline
5377 posts
 

Re: Anyone Remember This Show?

Jan 24, 2007
My brother and me was the show back in the 90's!!!

I have all the episodes of it on my computer.

Nick definitly isn't the same anymore. It's complete crap now.
Photobucket - Video and Image HostingPhotobucket - Video and Image HostingPhotobucket - Video and Image HostingPhotobucket - Video and Image HostingPhotobucket - Video and Image HostingPhotobucket - Video and Image HostingPhotobucket - Video and Image Hosting
Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting
Message 3 of 32 (3 Views)
Reply
0 Likes
Shinra Executive
Registered: 06/15/2006
Offline
42181 posts
 

Re: Anyone Remember This Show?

Jan 24, 2007


Bgamer wrote:
My brother and me was the show back in the 90's!!!

I have all the episodes of it on my computer.

Nick definitly isn't the same anymore. It's complete crap now.


Besides a few shows, indeed it is.

I feel the same way about American Cartoon channels today.  No more The Tick, X-Men, Bobby's World, Life with Louie, Street Sharks, Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles, Angry Beavers, Rocko's Modern Life, etc.  Saturday Mornings and the hours after school aren't the same nowadays Smiley Sad  I used to love Saturday Mornings watching the said shows with a bowl of cereal.

I can atleast catch the last 2 on another channel that Nick has.

Message 4 of 32 (3 Views)
Reply
0 Likes
Last Guardian
Registered: 10/10/2006
Offline
12488 posts
 

Re: Anyone Remember This Show?

Jan 24, 2007
I never heard of that show and I used to watch a lot of shows on Nick, such as Goosebumps, Afraid of the Dark, and Weinerville.
Watch out! House is about ready to hit you with his cane...
Message 5 of 32 (3 Views)
Reply
0 Likes
I Only Post Everything
Registered: 07/11/2006
Offline
1174 posts
 

Re: Anyone Remember This Show?

Jan 24, 2007


sony-next-gen wrote:
 
I loved this show when I was little, even if it lasted just 13 episodes. Youtube is a goldmine for stuff like this, I'm putting it on my iPod, what a blast from the past. Nick needs to get their old shows back they used to be the **bleep**... now the shows on nick are **bleep**. Anyone seen, or heard of the show? Hated it, liked it, what?



I didnt know you could download videos off youtube... cool!
Message 6 of 32 (3 Views)
Reply
0 Likes
Lombax Warrior
Registered: 11/20/2006
Offline
278 posts
 

Re: Anyone Remember This Show?

Jan 24, 2007
anyone remember,
Sheriff Bravestarr
Dino Riders
absconditus saecula saeculorum
Message 7 of 32 (3 Views)
Reply
0 Likes
Shinra Executive
Registered: 06/15/2006
Offline
42181 posts
 

Re: Anyone Remember This Show?

Jan 24, 2007


Kizzerdrix wrote:
I never heard of that show and I used to watch a lot of shows on Nick, such as Goosebumps, Afraid of the Dark, and Weinerville.


Stop with the memories!!!!

Kablam, Doug, Ahhh! Real Monsters, Are You Afraid of the Dark?, etc.  The list just goes on.  It's garbage nowadays

Message 8 of 32 (3 Views)
Reply
0 Likes
Last Guardian
Registered: 10/10/2006
Offline
12488 posts
 

Re: Anyone Remember This Show?

Jan 24, 2007


-Zaku- wrote:


Kizzerdrix wrote:
I never heard of that show and I used to watch a lot of shows on Nick, such as Goosebumps, Afraid of the Dark, and Weinerville.


Stop with the memories!!!!

Kablam, Doug, Ahhh! Real Monsters, Are You Afraid of the Dark?, etc.  The list just goes on.  It's garbage nowadays


What?!  Am I not allowed to say what I want?  Does it make you mad cuz I won't post if it does. Robot Indifferent
Watch out! House is about ready to hit you with his cane...
Message 9 of 32 (3 Views)
Reply
0 Likes
Shinra Executive
Registered: 06/15/2006
Offline
42181 posts
 

Re: Anyone Remember This Show?

Jan 24, 2007


Kizzerdrix wrote:


-Zaku- wrote:


Kizzerdrix wrote:
I never heard of that show and I used to watch a lot of shows on Nick, such as Goosebumps, Afraid of the Dark, and Weinerville.


Stop with the memories!!!!

Kablam, Doug, Ahhh! Real Monsters, Are You Afraid of the Dark?, etc.  The list just goes on.  It's garbage nowadays


What?!  Am I not allowed to say what I want?  Does it make you mad cuz I won't post if it does. Robot Indifferent




Message 10 of 32 (3 Views)
Reply
0 Likes