Fender Bender
3578 posts

Re: Anybody ready for fallout 4?

Aug 9, 2013
Ugh, those invisible walls are so annoying. One of the plenty great things about Bethesda is that you can, basically, go anywhere in the world. I also agree with the darker, grittier feeling about fallout 3. I remember when I first played it I was afraid to go in the sewers and vaults. Even today, I'm still creeped out by them.
Message 31 of 48 (109 Views)
0 Likes
Splicer
85 posts

Aug 9, 2013

To tell, you the truth I loved deathclaws ever since fallout 1, they use to scare the **bleep** outta me when I had no weapons lol. Overall New vegas was true to the Actual fallout series while Fallout 3 had its on wasteland feeling that also came from the original, fallout series(Fallout 1,& Fallout 2)

Ay! I like this guy he's cool.
Message 32 of 48 (104 Views)
0 Likes
VP of Gaming
34146 posts

Aug 9, 2013

edlunjames wrote:

To tell, you the truth I loved deathclaws ever since fallout 1, they use to scare the **bleep** outta me when I had no weapons lol. Overall New vegas was true to the Actual fallout series while Fallout 3 had its on wasteland feeling that also came from the original, fallout series(Fallout 1,& Fallout 2)

that darn quarry in NV filled with Deathclaws. >.<

or that Deathclaw Promontory across the Colorado river where the boat dock is that takes you to the Legion camp. >.<

Message 33 of 48 (96 Views)
0 Likes
Treasure Hunter
4918 posts

Aug 9, 2013

eagles1990 wrote:

There were fewer Deathclaws in New Vegas so that was another thing NV did better.

I hate Deathclaws. They are the only enemy I've encountered in all of my years of gaming that scare me. I'd rather deal with Albino Radscorpions than Deathclaws.

lol, while that is true, the Deathclaws in New Vegas were pack animals, which just seems wrong. 

Also, I know what you mean. Getting jumped by an unseen Deathclaw would always get my heart racing, especially while I was sneak through their sanctuary in FO3 trying to get Vengeance.

Message 34 of 48 (90 Views)
Treasure Hunter
4918 posts

Aug 9, 2013

the_original_se wrote:

or that Deathclaw Promontory across the Colorado river where the boat dock is that takes you to the Legion camp. >.<

lol, I love that place. I would just sit on the cliffs across the river and pick them off with the anti-materiel rifle.

Message 35 of 48 (88 Views)
0 Likes
Ghost of Sparta
13132 posts

Aug 9, 2013

taker-77 wrote:

the_original_se wrote:

lol, I love that place. I would just sit on the cliffs across the river and pick them off with the anti-materiel rifle.

Sounds like you got your money's worth 

Are you a WWE fan? click here to join the discussion

Thanks Saviorsixtysix for the sig
Message 36 of 48 (82 Views)
0 Likes
VP of Gaming
34146 posts

Aug 9, 2013

taker-77 wrote:

the_original_se wrote:

pff, i went in there with a handful of combat shotguns. Smiley Very Happy

Message 37 of 48 (71 Views)
VP of Gaming
31041 posts

Aug 9, 2013

the_original_se wrote:

taker-77 wrote:

the_original_se wrote:

pff, i went in there with a handful of combat shotguns. Smiley Very Happy

I used the Anti-material rifle and when that broke, I used the Alien Blaster

Message 38 of 48 (64 Views)
0 Likes
Ghost of Sparta
13132 posts

Aug 10, 2013
You guys make fallout sound like fun. Can't get past those animations though
Are you a WWE fan? click here to join the discussion

Thanks Saviorsixtysix for the sig
Message 39 of 48 (50 Views)