I'm where ever you wanna be...
Please use plain text.
Message 11 of 20 (0 Views)
0 Likes
Treasure Hunter
6346 posts

Re: Anybody else go to Six Flags today

Mar 12, 2007
Yeah, the only reason I went was because alot of my others friends were going who were also taking advantage of the $20 admission. Plus, the park was closed only for students attending Physics Day so NO LONG LINES. I basically went on every ride, pretty SICK.

There were some physics activities (how this roller coaster works, how the Gs are generated for this, paper airplane contest etc) But to tell you thruth, I didn't do a single though about physics. I just went for the rides.
Please use plain text.
Message 12 of 20 (0 Views)
0 Likes
Gaming Beast
2523 posts

Mar 12, 2007

Spyder93090 wrote:
Yeah, the only reason I went was because alot of my others friends were going who were also taking advantage of the $20 admission. Plus, the park was closed only for students attending Physics Day so NO LONG LINES. I basically went on every ride, pretty SICK.

There were some physics activities (how this roller coaster works, how the Gs are generated for this, paper airplane contest etc) But to tell you thruth, I didn't do a single though about physics. I just went for the rides.

I hate you with a passion
Please use plain text.
Message 13 of 20 (0 Views)
0 Likes
Fender Bender
4587 posts

Mar 12, 2007
I havent gone there in a year or two
Please use plain text.
Message 14 of 20 (0 Views)
0 Likes
Treasure Hunter
6346 posts

Mar 12, 2007

Sc0rCh wrote:

Spyder93090 wrote:

Haha, I would too if I found out I missed out on a one-time opportunity like that.

I remember giong to Six Flags on a crowded day and I got to go on 3 rides.

Today I went on X, Goliath, Scream (x2), Batman, Riddler's Revenge, Superman, Ninja, Roaring Rapids, Gold Rusher, Viper, and Tatsu.

Glorious.
Please use plain text.
Message 15 of 20 (0 Views)
0 Likes
Treasure Hunter
6346 posts

Mar 12, 2007

cv2K8 wrote:

I haven't been to a water park since 6th grade.

And I'm in 11th right now. Damn, y'all know what I'm gonna be doin this Summer.
Please use plain text.
Message 16 of 20 (0 Views)
0 Likes
Fender Bender
4534 posts

Mar 12, 2007
The only thing that's kinda similiar to what you did is when I went to Magic Mountain for Homeschoolers Day a long time back. Not having to wait in any lines is quite possibly the best feeling in the world when visiting a theme park.
OTR
Please use plain text.
Message 17 of 20 (0 Views)
0 Likes
Gaming Beast
2523 posts

Mar 12, 2007

Spyder93090 wrote:

Sc0rCh wrote:

Spyder93090 wrote:

Haha, I would too if I found out I missed out on a one-time opportunity like that.

Today I went on X, Goliath, Scream (x2), Batman, Riddler's Revenge, Superman, Ninja, Roaring Rapids, Gold Rusher, Viper, and Tatsu.

Glorious.

ahh tatsu was fun idk if the one minute ride was worth the three hour wait
Please use plain text.
Message 18 of 20 (0 Views)
0 Likes
Survivor
2705 posts

Mar 12, 2007

Spyder93090 wrote:

cv2K8 wrote:

I haven't been to a water park since 6th grade.

And I'm in 11th right now. Damn, y'all know what I'm gonna be doin this Summer.

Community Service?

Please use plain text.
Message 19 of 20 (0 Views)
0 Likes
Survivor
2989 posts

Mar 12, 2007

Spyder93090 wrote:

Sc0rCh wrote:

Spyder93090 wrote:

Glorious.

Ahh, I love Tatsu. The loops on that ride are the best since you experience it as if you are flying as opposed to sitting down or standing up in a tram. Anyways, I didn't do the physics day thing when I took physics back in high school. I just didn't feel like it back then.
Please use plain text.
Message 20 of 20 (0 Views)
0 Likes