Treasure Hunter
4421 posts

Re: Any other GAME MAGAZINEs out there?

Feb 5, 2013

I had a subscription to Nintendo Power when it was originally offered.  I used to have them all, then I realized I was hoarding, so I threw them out.Smiley LOL

Moble

Message 21 of 26 (70 Views)
0 Likes
PIayStation MVP
12905 posts

Feb 5, 2013
Besides Game Informer being GameStop's magazine, Best Buy also has their own magazine called Gamer (published by Future). Also there is a free gaming magazine from Walmart (published by EGM's publisher)...
Message 22 of 26 (65 Views)
Highlighted
Limit Breaker
22834 posts

Feb 6, 2013

moblesuit75 wrote:

I had a subscription to Nintendo Power when it was originally offered.  I used to have them all, then I realized I was hoarding, so I threw them out.Smiley LOL

Moble

LOL Smiley Happy

at least RECYCLE  Smiley Happy

What Are Internet TROLLS ?
To QUOTE- TOP RIGHT of the reply box - To MULTI-QUOTE
PSP and PS3 owner..YES...i still play the LAST GEN systems
****still waiting for The LAST GUARDIAN****
Image and video hosting by TinyPic
Message 23 of 26 (62 Views)
Treasure Hunter
4421 posts

Feb 6, 2013

dulun18 wrote:

moblesuit75 wrote:

Moble

LOL Smiley Happy

at least RECYCLE  Smiley Happy

Technically, I put them out at the end of the yard after my yard sale was over, along with whatever was left.    I put out a sign that said "Free", and in the morinng they were gone.  So I am sure someone else got a little more joy out of them.

With my luck, they probably sold them as collectors items and made a ton of cash.Smiley Sad  You no what they say, one man's trash is another's treasure.

Moble

Message 24 of 26 (57 Views)
0 Likes
Limit Breaker
22834 posts

Feb 8, 2013

moblesuit75 wrote:
Technically, I put them out at the end of the yard after my yard sale was over, along with whatever was left.    I put out a sign that said "Free", and in the morinng they were gone.  So I am sure someone else got a little more joy out of them.

With my luck, they probably sold them as collectors items and made a ton of cash.Smiley Sad  You no what they say, one man's trash is another's treasure.

True!!

speaking of yard sale.. i have a neighbor (elderly couple).. they have like yard sale every other saturday!!   They moved away now.. but it's interesting where they get all the stuffs for the yard sale....

What Are Internet TROLLS ?
To QUOTE- TOP RIGHT of the reply box - To MULTI-QUOTE
PSP and PS3 owner..YES...i still play the LAST GEN systems
****still waiting for The LAST GUARDIAN****
Image and video hosting by TinyPic
Message 25 of 26 (51 Views)
0 Likes
I Only Post Everything
891 posts

Feb 8, 2013

I think Nintendo Power is done now too. Magazines are great. I still have all the issues of various mags I read over the years. Several boxes Smiley Happy

photo wizard_zps4173ab5c.png
Message 26 of 26 (49 Views)
0 Likes