Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Do you mean 
Last Guardian
13351 posts

Re: Any oldies still here?

Nov 4, 2011

Super_Vegeta1986 wrote:

Still, Gran Turismo 5, Off topic, Dark souls, and Playstation lounge still seem to get a decent amount of traffic, and although i don't post in them I'm sure the Warhawk and CoD boards are busy as well.

So that's 4 out of how many forums on this site? Face it this whole site has taken a turn for the worse all the way around.

Please use plain text.
Message 421 of 614 (25 Views)
0 Likes
PlayStation MVP
21008 posts

Nov 6, 2011

yeah, i'm not disagreeing its not as active as it SHOULD be for the OFFICIAL PS forums. . . . but that said, i'd still rather post here, than say gamefaqs, or IGN, where there are way to many offensive/vulgar people.

Its still my favorite forum, and favorite place to discuss games.

Although I must say i'm very dissapointed that there is nowhere to discuss Uncharted 3.

and NO i DO NOT want to go to some Naughty Dog Uncharted forum, and create a new account and all that jazz.

Please use plain text.
Message 422 of 614 (25 Views)
Fender Bender
3002 posts

Nov 6, 2011

Super_Vegeta1986 wrote:

yeah, i'm not disagreeing its not as active as it SHOULD be for the OFFICIAL PS forums. . . . but that said, i'd still rather post here, than say gamefaqs, or IGN, where there are way to many offensive/vulgar people.

Although I must say i'm very dissapointed that there is nowhere to discuss Uncharted 3.

and NO i DO NOT want to go to some Naughty Dog Uncharted forum, and create a new account and all that jazz.

The Uncharted discussion is happening in Action/Adventure...for now

Please use plain text.
Message 423 of 614 (25 Views)
0 Likes
Limit Breaker
24365 posts

Nov 6, 2011

Super_Vegeta1986 wrote:

QFT

49ers Sig photo 49ersSig.png
Please use plain text.
Message 424 of 614 (25 Views)
0 Likes
PlayStation MVP
21008 posts

Nov 7, 2011

CardinalRose wrote:

Super_Vegeta1986 wrote:

Oh really?   we can talk about it there?   I just used the short cut to jump to the Uncharted section and saw it was still dead.   I'll have to check the Uncharted chatter.   Thanks for the heads-up.

Please use plain text.
Message 425 of 614 (25 Views)
0 Likes
Fender Bender
3002 posts

Nov 7, 2011

Super_Vegeta1986 wrote:

CardinalRose wrote:

Super_Vegeta1986 wrote:

Oh really?   we can talk about it there?   I just used the short cut to jump to the Uncharted section and saw it was still dead.   I'll have to check the Uncharted chatter.   Thanks for the heads-up.

The Uncharted space you're talking about has been locked for awhile, so please join us in the Action/Adventure space!

Please use plain text.
Message 426 of 614 (25 Views)
0 Likes
Fender Bender
3416 posts

Nov 7, 2011

Back in the days on the boulavard of Linden, we used to kick routines and the presence was fittin', it was I, the abstract..

Please use plain text.
Message 427 of 614 (25 Views)
0 Likes
Fender Bender
4514 posts

Nov 10, 2011

Today is the first time I've been on literally since the off topic forum changed, and when the theme changed. Compared to what I remember everything is completely different. Makes me wonder what all I've miss in the past couple years?

Please use plain text.
Message 428 of 614 (25 Views)
0 Likes
PlayStation MVP
21008 posts

Nov 10, 2011

Wow, its been a long time for you then.   :smileysurprised:

Please use plain text.
Message 429 of 614 (25 Views)
0 Likes
Fender Bender
4242 posts

Nov 13, 2011

Hardly coming here as of late. This place just isn't really the same anymore.

Please use plain text.
Message 430 of 614 (25 Views)
0 Likes