Reply
Fender Bender
Registered: 08/24/2008
Offline
4185 posts
 

Re: Any cool people on facebook?

[ Edited ]
Jul 13, 2013

I don't even see what people post on Facebook, all I see are memes and edgy 13 year olds.

 

And Frisbee Doge.

fbdoge

Message 11 of 19 (103 Views)
Limit Breaker
Registered: 05/24/2009
Offline
18676 posts
 

Re: Any cool people on facebook?

Jul 13, 2013

^

RE-THINK SALAD


Message 12 of 19 (99 Views)
Reply
0 Likes
Uncharted Territory
Registered: 02/13/2013
Offline
1605 posts
 

Re: Any cool people on facebook?

Jul 13, 2013

i personally dont like how people post how they are feeling down or hurt about something and others like those comments

it doesnt make sense



Message 13 of 19 (91 Views)
Reply
0 Likes
Ghost of Sparta
Registered: 05/27/2010
Online
13233 posts
 

Re: Any cool people on facebook?

Jul 13, 2013
You should see this guy I have on facebook. Dates girls then breaks up with them and goes on a all out verbal assault on them on facebook. This guy is annoying as hell.
Are you a WWE fan? click here to join the discussion

Thanks Saviorsixtysix for the sig
Message 14 of 19 (86 Views)
Reply
0 Likes
Fender Bender
Registered: 08/24/2008
Offline
4185 posts
 

Re: Any cool people on facebook?

Jul 13, 2013

ToXiC_Skiils wrote:
You should see this guy I have on facebook. Dates girls then breaks up with them and goes on a all out verbal assault on them on facebook. This guy is annoying as hell.

Is his name Chris?

Cause we may somehow know the same guy.

Message 15 of 19 (82 Views)
Reply
0 Likes
Ghost of Sparta
Registered: 05/27/2010
Online
13233 posts
 

Re: Any cool people on facebook?

Jul 13, 2013

a24fan wrote:

ToXiC_Skiils wrote:
You should see this guy I have on facebook. Dates girls then breaks up with them and goes on a all out verbal assault on them on facebook. This guy is annoying as hell.

Is his name Chris?

Cause we may somehow know the same guy.


No a kid named justin 

Are you a WWE fan? click here to join the discussion

Thanks Saviorsixtysix for the sig
Message 16 of 19 (74 Views)
Reply
0 Likes
Fender Bender
Registered: 03/14/2008
Offline
3243 posts
 

Re: Any cool people on facebook?

Jul 13, 2013

a24fan wrote:

I don't even see what people post on Facebook, all I see are memes and edgy 13 year olds.

 

And Frisbee Doge.

fbdoge


That is exactly all I do, I don't even remember the last time I posted a statues. People don't even know I finished school, 10 month's ago.



"I'm not a failure because I didn't win, I'm a failure because I didn't try." - Kev

Youtube: Akirasolid Entertainment


Message 17 of 19 (65 Views)
Reply
0 Likes
Last Guardian
Registered: 11/24/2011
Offline
11298 posts
 

Re: Any cool people on facebook?

Jul 13, 2013
I can't believe some of you say you don't like FB. I finally have hope for humanity... Smiley Indifferent
Message 18 of 19 (59 Views)
Reply
0 Likes
Keyblade Wielder
Registered: 09/05/2012
Offline
8191 posts
 

Re: Any cool people on facebook?

Jul 13, 2013

renatabls wrote:
I can't believe some of you say you don't like FB. I finally have hope for humanity... Smiley Indifferent

I hate FB.

FiveFourteen
Ask FiveFourteen,Twitter,Google+
"I am passionate, vigilant, motivated, and I am proud to be a part of the PlayStation Community."
Message 19 of 19 (57 Views)
Reply
0 Likes