Survivor
2375 posts

Re: Any RuneScape players?

Oct 30, 2013

Setzaroth wrote:

I dont believe they remove accounts.

They do not.

I used to play up to a few months ago. I was a dual moderator (Player Moderator and Forum Moderator) for about 2 years before I resigned and quit RuneScape. You can probably still find some of my Forum Mod posts on the forums if you look up my name.

I might return later on, but right now it's not looking likely as I've been very busy with many real life obligations. I might need to get a better PC too as my current one isn't too fond of Java.

Message 31 of 50 (77 Views)
0 Likes
Ghost of Sparta
13289 posts

Oct 30, 2013
I think I was hacked. I just logged in and remember wearing that full archer armor or full rune. But now I have neither. Couldn't check my bank cause when I logged in I'm put in some prologue that I don't want to play and ended up closing the game
Are you a WWE fan? click here to join the discussion

Thanks Saviorsixtysix for the sig
Message 32 of 50 (77 Views)
0 Likes
Limit Breaker
18676 posts

Oct 30, 2013

TheJLC wrote:

Setzaroth wrote:

I dont believe they remove accounts.

They do not.

I used to play up to a few months ago. I was a dual moderator (Player Moderator and Forum Moderator) for about 2 years before I resigned and quit RuneScape. You can probably still find some of my Forum Mod posts on the forums if you look up my name.

I might return later on, but right now it's not looking likely as I've been very busy with many real life obligations. I might need to get a better PC too as my current one isn't too fond of Java.

Oh really? hey, so you might know. Are they still recruiting p-mods? I've been playing for 8 years... I think I would qualify... the community is so massive though, I just sort of gave up on getting anywhere with that

RE-THINK SALAD

Message 33 of 50 (67 Views)
0 Likes
Ghost of Sparta
13289 posts

Oct 30, 2013
you never told us how you made that one mill

Thanks Saviorsixtysix for the sig
Message 34 of 50 (63 Views)
0 Likes
Limit Breaker
18676 posts

Oct 30, 2013

Nobody asked... 

But killing blue dragons in taverly dungeon

RE-THINK SALAD

Message 35 of 50 (61 Views)
0 Likes
Welcoming Committee
14647 posts

Oct 30, 2013

I have so many memories from my 5th-7th grade years involving Runescape and my friend. 

We did some awful things on there. Before they put a limit on trading, we would scam people in Lumbridge. It was really sad because the scam is pathetic. And it worked half the time. It is the classic con where you have a friend play the role of an overly satisfied customer. Then you do a "trust" trade. I show you 500k and you give me stuff. I then return the favor and give you the 500k and your stuff back. 

Somehow this worked. Luckily, the black marks are gone from my account...I was muted for awhile, though.

Welcoming Committee- "The business of gaming is business"
Message 36 of 50 (56 Views)
0 Likes
Limit Breaker
18676 posts

Oct 30, 2013

bob-maul wrote:

I have so many memories from my 5th-7th grade years involving Runescape and my friend. 

We did some awful things on there. Before they put a limit on trading, we would scam people in Lumbridge. It was really sad because the scam is pathetic. And it worked half the time. It is the classic con where you have a friend play the role of an overly satisfied customer. Then you do a "trust" trade. I show you 500k and you give me stuff. I then return the favor and give you the 500k and your stuff back. 

Somehow this worked. Luckily, the black marks are gone from my account...I was muted for awhile, though.

I hate you...

I was trust trade scammed in my more trusting years out of guthix armor

Something my 50M bank laughs at now.. but it was sad at the time

RE-THINK SALAD

Message 37 of 50 (55 Views)
0 Likes
Welcoming Committee
14647 posts

Oct 30, 2013

Setzaroth wrote:

bob-maul wrote:

I hate you...

I was trust trade scammed in my more trusting years out of guthix armor

Something my 50M bank laughs at now.. but it was sad at the time

See, I went back on last year for like a month (out of curiosity, I grabbed a membership card while getting a Slurpee at 7/11).

I was all over those money doublers. I would take their 10k trust doubling and ditch them. They try and get you to go all out wiht the doubling and I would back out right before they would try the trick.

Welcoming Committee- "The business of gaming is business"
Message 38 of 50 (53 Views)
0 Likes
Ghost of Sparta
13289 posts

Oct 30, 2013

Setzaroth wrote:

Nobody asked... 

But killing blue dragons in taverly dungeon

Do you have to be a member to do that?