Fender Bender
3756 posts

Re: Any Ogame.org users?

Jan 15, 2007
i have two questions do i build as many building i can at the begining or what should i do              and second do i have to be online to get minerals and what not

Message 21 of 177 (1 View)
0 Likes
Fender Bender
3756 posts

Jan 15, 2007
is an allince like a clan
Message 22 of 177 (1 View)
0 Likes
Ghost of Sparta
16138 posts

Jan 15, 2007

killercat wrote:
i have two questions do i build as many building i can at the begining or what should i do              and second do i have to be online to get minerals and what not

Alliance is like a clan yes, you don't have to be online you should keep a 3:2:1 ratio on the metal, crystal, deut.
Message 23 of 177 (1 View)
0 Likes
Fender Bender
3756 posts

Jan 15, 2007
hey any one on universe 19 ill go on your buddy list
Message 24 of 177 (1 View)
0 Likes
Fender Bender
3404 posts

Jan 15, 2007

killercat wrote:

I'm in UNI9.  Add StarScream. 

You want to focus on upgrading your mines and Solar Plant until your around Lev 8-10 on them.  Also, build a shipyard and Research lab around level 5.  Start researching in the lab when you can, it opens up ALOT more stuff.

I'm new to this as well, only 7 days into it, and thats the advice I have gotten and followed so far.  Build a small fleet, research your espionage, and spy on "inactives" in your UNI.  Then go RAID them if you think you can pull it off.  I just lost my 1st small fleet, but that fleet alone raided 8 planets before being destroyed.
Message 25 of 177 (1 View)
0 Likes
Ghost of Sparta
16138 posts

Jan 15, 2007

TheNewJackyl wrote:

killercat wrote:

You want to focus on upgrading your mines and Solar Plant until your around Lev 8-10 on them.  Also, build a shipyard and Research lab around level 5.  Start researching in the lab when you can, it opens up ALOT more stuff.

I'm new to this as well, only 7 days into it, and thats the advice I have gotten and followed so far.  Build a small fleet, research your espionage, and spy on "inactives" in your UNI.  Then go RAID them if you think you can pull it off.  I just lost my 1st small fleet, but that fleet alone raided 8 planets before being destroyed.

Don't ever worry about a fleet, I've raided people like there's no tomorrow , it helps when you're in a clan, so you can get free boosts, or protect your stuff by sending it on a ship at slow speeds at night, telling them to come back in the morning, and by the time you get back from school, they're almost back and you can continue building... It gets a lot better after a while, at the begining it's not so much fun, and getting attacked alot ain't cool either...
Message 26 of 177 (1 View)
0 Likes
Lombax Warrior
186 posts

Jan 15, 2007
My deut plant sucks. Its been running for like 2 hours and I only got 14. I need like 200 for the robotics factory.

It doesn't matter if we're #000000 or #FFFFFF
Message 27 of 177 (1 View)
0 Likes
Fender Bender
3756 posts

Jan 15, 2007
hey how can u cange your planets name
Message 28 of 177 (1 View)
0 Likes
Ghost of Sparta
16138 posts

Jan 15, 2007

SeeSpeakHear wrote:
My deut plant sucks. Its been running for like 2 hours and I only got 14. I need like 200 for the robotics factory.

They produce at the slowest rate . Just give it a day or so, or make more of them, but you probably don't need many...
Message 29 of 177 (1 View)
0 Likes
Fender Bender
3404 posts

Jan 15, 2007

NavS. wrote:

TheNewJackyl wrote:

killercat wrote:

Don't ever worry about a fleet, I've raided people like there's no tomorrow , it helps when you're in a clan, so you can get free boosts, or protect your stuff by sending it on a ship at slow speeds at night, telling them to come back in the morning, and by the time you get back from school, they're almost back and you can continue building... It gets a lot better after a while, at the begining it's not so much fun, and getting attacked alot ain't cool either...

Still sucks losing my small fleet.  Now I'm down n' out for the night when it comes to raiding inactives!  And I need the RES!  My levels are high enough that to upgrade almost anything I would need atleast 3.5k crystal!  I know thats small fries, by I gotta advance quick before I'm taken ova by the (s) players surrounding me!
Message 30 of 177 (1 View)
0 Likes