Fender Bender
3404 posts

Re: Any Ogame.org users?

Jan 16, 2007

Masta Squidge wrote:

TheNewJackyl wrote:

NavS. wrote:
Hey Jackyl, who's the leader in this alliance?

Not 100% sure.  SPARTEN II was the one talking about it, so I joined UNI28 as well, and basically got ignored.    So I went back to UNI9 and said fudge it.

go back in there and try again, im in there, and i just sent the alliance request. plus ive been talking to the leader ish, named haul. so im pretty sure its not a problem to get in if you just say your from PSU

Will do.  You by chance know how many PSU peeps in UNI28?
Message 91 of 177 (0 Views)
0 Likes
Treasure Hunter
8935 posts

Jan 16, 2007

TheNewJackyl wrote:

Masta Squidge wrote:

TheNewJackyl wrote:

NavS. wrote:

Not 100% sure.  SPARTEN II was the one talking about it, so I joined UNI28 as well, and basically got ignored.    So I went back to UNI9 and said fudge it.

go back in there and try again, im in there, and i just sent the alliance request. plus ive been talking to the leader ish, named haul. so im pretty sure its not a problem to get in if you just say your from PSU

Seems that there are 4 at the moment:

NavS
Masta Squidge
Killercat
SPARTEN II
Message 92 of 177 (0 Views)
0 Likes
Fender Bender
3404 posts

Jan 16, 2007

SPARTEN II wrote:

TheNewJackyl wrote:

Masta Squidge wrote:

TheNewJackyl wrote:

NavS. wrote:

NavS
Masta Squidge
Killercat
SPARTEN II

Could I join your alliance?  As I stated, I'm kinda new, VERY active, and am a fast learner.  I got alot of it figured out.

How active?  Lets just say I set my alarm for 5am one morning so I could send my fleet back out after they returned from a 4 1/2 hour round trip raid.
Message 93 of 177 (0 Views)
0 Likes
Ghost of Sparta
16138 posts

Jan 16, 2007

TheNewJackyl wrote:

SPARTEN II wrote:

TheNewJackyl wrote:

Masta Squidge wrote:

TheNewJackyl wrote:

NavS. wrote:

NavS
Masta Squidge
Killercat
SPARTEN II

Could I join your alliance?  As I stated, I'm kinda new, VERY active, and am a fast learner.  I got alot of it figured out.

How active?  Lets just say I set my alarm for 5am one morning so I could send my fleet back out after they returned from a 4 1/2 hour round trip raid.

It's just a game man, and I think this alliance isn't an asswipe.... Just have fun Smiley Happy!
Message 94 of 177 (0 Views)
0 Likes
Treasure Hunter
8935 posts

Jan 16, 2007

TheNewJackyl wrote:

Sure, apply to it and I will accept the application.
Message 95 of 177 (0 Views)
0 Likes
Gaming Beast
2501 posts

Jan 16, 2007

Message Edited by PALADIN262 on 01-15-2007 08:10 PM
Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket
Message 96 of 177 (0 Views)
0 Likes
Gaming Beast
2501 posts

Jan 16, 2007

Message Edited by PALADIN262 on 01-15-2007 08:10 PM
Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket
Message 97 of 177 (0 Views)
0 Likes
Keyblade Wielder
9674 posts

Jan 17, 2007
where the crap is everyone? im up to....17 points now in just a couple days, and im seeing like no alliance activity.  plus members should be able to see the member list.... sucks not knowing whos in the alliance.  you guys got me into this, now lets show some activity.

Message 98 of 177 (0 Views)
0 Likes
Treasure Hunter
8935 posts

Jan 17, 2007

Masta Squidge wrote:
where the crap is everyone? im up to....17 points now in just a couple days, and im seeing like no alliance activity.  plus members should be able to see the member list.... sucks not knowing whos in the alliance.  you guys got me into this, now lets show some activity.

All the alliance activity is on the forums. It's the homepage for the alliance.

If you want your rank changed, you just need to request it on the forums.

Message Edited by SPARTEN II on 01-17-2007 06:55 PM
Message 99 of 177 (0 Views)
0 Likes
Ghost of Sparta
16138 posts

Jan 17, 2007
I'm at 10points... It's so slow, I just keep leaving then do a whole bulk of stuff at once then start over...
Message 100 of 177 (0 Views)
0 Likes