Gaming Beast
2311 posts

Re: Anna Nichole Smith, do you care?

Mar 27, 2007
noi dont remember how long ago but i still see things on the news about her and its just like 911 when they showed the tower colaspe, i mean they showed it like hundreds of times
Message 31 of 79 (0 Views)
0 Likes
Uncharted Territory
1843 posts

Mar 27, 2007

CNNboy wrote:
The numbers do not lie, American's love to watch, talk, hear about Anna and what happened. Some say our Amrican society needed it after all the Iraq news reports day after day, while others say she was what men wanted and women wanted to know why all the men wanted her.

After looking at the numbers, it is clear that even though it is a trival topic, American's did indeed watch and were personally interested.

The question I ask is, do uyou care? Understand there is no right answer here, you may or may not care, I'm just curious.

Please do not make this political.

Or course I feel bad that she passed away, I think everyone should show sympathy when ANYONE passes away.  I dont think she is more special then anyone else though, so I dont really care to much. 

RIP Anna
Message 32 of 79 (0 Views)
0 Likes
Treasure Hunter
5561 posts

Mar 27, 2007
I don't care. I listened the first day when the news announced she died. I thought, "Hmm, that's interesting." Now, whenever I hear about her on the news, I tstop listening and tune out or change the channel. I really could care less why she died, who her baby's true father is, or where she's going to be buried. It doesn't interest me.

Message 33 of 79 (0 Views)
0 Likes
Lombax Warrior
187 posts

Mar 27, 2007
Its was a shock for me, i used to watch her show and stuff. So yes, and no....... meh......... But she was hawt.......

Message 34 of 79 (0 Views)
0 Likes
Lombax Warrior
105 posts

Mar 27, 2007
I dont care.

Message 35 of 79 (0 Views)
0 Likes
Treasure Hunter
5437 posts

Mar 27, 2007
If it hit me on a personal level, I'm sure I would care. I didn't know her and to me she was a hoochie, so no I don't care.

Message Edited by Stinky89 on 03-27-2007 12:42 AM
Message 36 of 79 (0 Views)
0 Likes
Lombax Warrior
253 posts

Mar 27, 2007
ummm no
Photobucket - Video and Image HostingPhoto Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket
Message 37 of 79 (0 Views)
0 Likes
Gaming Beast
2533 posts

Mar 27, 2007
Not at all...its bad and all that she died but seriously why would i care for a **bleep**?
~If you read this sentence.Read it Again.~ - Waisybabu
Message 38 of 79 (0 Views)
0 Likes
Limit Breaker
23950 posts

Mar 27, 2007

CNNboy wrote:
The numbers do not lie, American's love to watch, talk, hear about Anna and what happened. Some say our Amrican society needed it after all the Iraq news reports day after day, while others say she was what men wanted and women wanted to know why all the men wanted her.

After looking at the numbers, it is clear that even though it is a trival topic, American's did indeed watch and were personally interested.

The question I ask is, do uyou care? Understand there is no right answer here, you may or may not care, I'm just curious.

Please do not make this political.

No. People die and people go to court over death. I have no interest in seeing it on my TV or on the internet, though. I really hate the whole "celebrity" thing. Some people are obsessed with it, I say get that garbage off the news -- I couldn't care less.
- DoubleOSpoon
Message 39 of 79 (0 Views)
0 Likes
Last Guardian
13671 posts

Mar 27, 2007
no and its getting very annoying to keep hearing about her

Message 40 of 79 (0 Views)
0 Likes