Highlighted
Jan 10 2007
By: Treeh Last Guardian 12751 posts

An Idea....

9 replies 1 views Edited Jan 10, 2007
A while back, I attempted to make a blog like Gizmodo or Engadget....and...failed misserably.

I realize, if this blog is succesful, I could make a nice chunck of money, learn a lot more HTML, and it would be great.

A while back I made a crappy template in Photoshop....then I got stumped at splicing, uploading...and all that...and gave up.

Do you think I should try again?

I got this far last time xD:

(I know it's crappy, I was terrbile at CS2 back then)

APPLE SPY
Message 1 of 10 (1 View)
0 Likes
Uncharted Territory
1845 posts

Re: An Idea....

Jan 10, 2007
yes retry dont ever quit unless something becomes impossible but keep trying and do ur best
Message 2 of 10 (1 View)
0 Likes
Last Guardian
12751 posts

Jan 10, 2007

Reaper101 wrote:
yes retry dont ever quit unless something becomes impossible but keep trying and do ur best

Thanks a lotSmiley Happy
APPLE SPY
Message 3 of 10 (1 View)
0 Likes
Fender Bender
3637 posts

Jan 10, 2007
I think you should give it another try. It doesn't look that bad.

Message 4 of 10 (1 View)
0 Likes
Survivor
2756 posts

Jan 10, 2007
Dude, that's hideous! Damn, if i was forced to make a blog on that i would hang myself!

Hah it's pretty good, im skeptical if anyone will actually pay to use it though, or do you plan on gaining money from ads?
Gaming Beast
2566 posts

Jan 10, 2007
How would you make money exactly? Ads? But yes try your very best dude, this is coming from the guy above that said it but I mean it. Don't give up on anything, even if it does seem impossible. ^_-
Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting
Message 6 of 10 (1 View)
0 Likes
Last Guardian
12751 posts

Jan 10, 2007

tunefro wrote:
Dude, that's hideous! Damn, if i was forced to make a blog on that i would hang myself!

Hah it's pretty good, im skeptical if anyone will actually pay to use it though, or do you plan on gaining money from ads?

Money from adsSmiley Wink
APPLE SPY
Message 7 of 10 (1 View)
0 Likes
Keyblade Wielder
9757 posts

Jan 10, 2007

Aowen wrote:

tunefro wrote:

Money from adsSmiley Wink

And spyware
Message 8 of 10 (1 View)
0 Likes
Fender Bender
3782 posts

Jan 10, 2007
To make money blogging you need to be really popular and with a design like that..good luck.  You can't just make a blog and over night be reeling in the money. You need to have good traffic so people who invest in your advertisement actaully get something out of it. And what do you plan on blogging? Do you plan on just posting things from other websites or actually buying all these electronics yourself because companies won't send them to you without a large fan base.
Message 9 of 10 (1 View)
0 Likes
Last Guardian
12751 posts

Jan 10, 2007

Rayzn1 wrote:
To make money blogging you need to be really popular and with a design like that..good luck.  You can't just make a blog and over night be reeling in the money. You need to have good traffic so people who invest in your advertisement actaully get something out of it. And what do you plan on blogging? Do you plan on just posting things from other websites or actually buying all these electronics yourself because companies won't send them to you without a large fan base.

I'm not using that design, I know it's terrible.....
APPLE SPY
Message 10 of 10 (1 View)
0 Likes