Dec 24 2006
By: Str8Jacket~ Ghost of Sparta 15503 posts

Alright.. Wierd story!

3 replies 1 views Edited Dec 24, 2006
So on Saturday I went to the mall with my friend. My dad, and his dad were going to my grandma's house in gurnee to do some work on the house, and we just decided to go to Gurnee Mills Mall. So, it's a huge mall, and we have alot of time, so we sit and talk a little. He tells me that his little brother sent in a letter to Santa, asking for a certain toy, and a few days later he recieved a package with the toy in it. My friend said that the post office, sends the letters off to a charity or something, and they randomly choose some, and send the toys requested to the person. Is this true? Has anyone else seen this happen?
Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket
Message 1 of 4 (1 View)
0 Likes
Wastelander
715 posts

Re: Alright.. Wierd story!

Dec 24, 2006
Yes, it is true.  What you do is send it addressed to santa and have your address in the return part, then they will ship you a toy or something.
Message 2 of 4 (1 View)
0 Likes
Lombax Warrior
111 posts

Dec 24, 2006
i've never seen this happen and i dont know who would do that but free stuff is good for me
Message 3 of 4 (1 View)
0 Likes
Highlighted
Ghost of Sparta
15503 posts

Dec 24, 2006

xl_darksnipr_lx wrote:
Yes, it is true.  What you do is send it addressed to santa and have your address in the return part, then they will ship you a toy or something.

Is it true about the post office sending it to charities and such? Also, he got the toy he requested. Not a random toy.

Message Edited by Str8 Jacket on 12-24-2006 03:15 PM
Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket
Message 4 of 4 (1 View)
0 Likes