Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Do you mean 
Reply
PlayStation MVP
Registered: 10/02/2008
Online
13328 posts
 

Re: All the new incredible xbox one features

Aug 3, 2013

Now I want an XBone.

 

Rather...I have an XBoner 

 

I am sooooo sorry for that


Welcoming Committee Twitter
Message 11 of 17 (82 Views)
Reply
0 Likes
Lombax Warrior
Registered: 08/02/2013
Offline
147 posts
 

Re: All the new incredible xbox one features

Aug 3, 2013

bob-maul wrote:

Now I want an XBone.

 

Rather...I have an XBoner 

 

I am sooooo sorry for that


Maybe I should file a report for explicit content :smileylol:

Message 12 of 17 (81 Views)
Reply
0 Likes
PlayStation MVP
Registered: 10/02/2008
Online
13328 posts
 

Re: All the new incredible xbox one features

Aug 3, 2013

theQore wrote:

bob-maul wrote:

Now I want an XBone.

 

Rather...I have an XBoner 

 

I am sooooo sorry for that


Maybe I should file a report for explicit content :smileylol:


I am about to file one on myself for that one


Welcoming Committee Twitter
Message 13 of 17 (78 Views)
Reply
0 Likes
Lombax Warrior
Registered: 08/02/2013
Offline
147 posts
 

Re: All the new incredible xbox one features

Aug 3, 2013

bob-maul wrote:

theQore wrote:

bob-maul wrote:

Now I want an XBone.

 

Rather...I have an XBoner 

 

I am sooooo sorry for that


Maybe I should file a report for explicit content :smileylol:


I am about to file one on myself for that one


There are kids on here :smileymad:

Message 14 of 17 (75 Views)
Reply
0 Likes
Fender Bender
Registered: 12/30/2011
Offline
3825 posts
 

Re: All the new incredible xbox one features

Aug 3, 2013

doesnt matter because xbox one will win anyway

KZMProductionsGT
Message 15 of 17 (67 Views)
Reply
0 Likes
Treasure Hunter
Registered: 10/01/2008
Online
6063 posts
 

Re: All the new incredible xbox one features

Aug 3, 2013

ChangeDaBullets wrote:

gir5432 wrote:


fail lol


It's not a "Rick Roll" if you can see it coming. :smileywink:

 

pink-panther-dancing_1107.gif

Here's symbols to copy & paste into your friends list comment. ℡ № ª
⇒⇔ ¹ ² ³ ® ™ ‰ © ½ ¼ ¾ ←↑→↓ψ † ‡ ※♪♭♯★ ☆▲▼△▽◆ ◇ ○ ◎ ● ■ □ 回 〓 √∞♂♀ 웃 유
Ω ①②③④⑤⑥⑦⑧⑨⑩⑪⑫⑬⑭⑮⑯⑰⑱⑲⑳ ㎎ ㎏ ㎜ ㎝ ㎞ ㎡ ㏄ ≒ Æ æ η α β ε α₩£ ≡ » « ¶ † εïз ∵
∴ #’〈 〉《 》「」『 』【 】〔 〕ミ 彡 ッ シ!#@ $ %
&()*+,-./0123456789:;<=>?ABCDEFGHIJKLMNOPQRSTUVWXYZabcdefghijklmnopqrstuvwxyz[\
]^_`{|}~¢£ㄻ ㄼ ㄽ ㄾ ㄿ ㅁ ㅂ ㅄ ㅅ ㅆ ㅇ ㅈ ㅊ ㅋ ㅌ ㅍ ㅎㄱ 을 ㄺ卍∃⊥ ∀ Ξ Σ Π 文 ≒≠ ≡≦
≧ⅠⅡⅢ Ⅳ Ⅴ Ⅵ Ⅶ Ⅷ Ⅸ Ⅹ ⅰ ⅱ ⅲ ⅳ ⅴ ⅵ ⅶ ⅷ ⅸ ⅹ¬ ̄ ±∂∩∀∇∠∧∨∩∪∫∬⊂⊃⊥⊿⌒─│┌┐└┘├┤┬┴┼─
━│┃┌┏ ┐┓└┗ ┘┛├┝┠┣ ┤┥┨┫┬ ┯ ┰ ┳ ┴ ┷ ┸ ┻ ┼ ┿ ╂ ╋
Message 16 of 17 (64 Views)
Reply
0 Likes
Lombax Warrior
Registered: 08/02/2013
Offline
147 posts
 

Re: All the new incredible xbox one features

Aug 3, 2013

bronxsushi wrote:

ChangeDaBullets wrote:

gir5432 wrote:


fail lol


It's not a "Rick Roll" if you can see it coming. :smileywink:

 

pink-panther-dancing_1107.gif


Lololol I want your signature 

 

Message 17 of 17 (55 Views)
Reply
0 Likes