Reply
Fender Bender
Registered: 05/03/2006
Offline
4762 posts
 

Re: All PS3 Owners...

Nov 24, 2006
These bugs better have been fixed for march 2007 when europe finally gets the PS3...

Message 11 of 27 (1 View)
Reply
0 Likes
Treasure Hunter
Registered: 06/21/2006
Offline
7873 posts
 

Re: All PS3 Owners...

Nov 24, 2006


Dude Jericho wrote:
These bugs better have been fixed for march 2007 when europe finally gets the PS3...


european?
Sig Created By Tay_Tay
Message 12 of 27 (1 View)
Reply
0 Likes
Fender Bender
Registered: 05/03/2006
Offline
4762 posts
 

Re: All PS3 Owners...

Nov 24, 2006


Tay_Tay wrote:


Dude Jericho wrote:
These bugs better have been fixed for march 2007 when europe finally gets the PS3...


european?


Yes, all PAL territories won't get the PS3 till march

Message 13 of 27 (1 View)
Reply
0 Likes
Big Daddy
Registered: 12/16/2005
Offline
19346 posts
 

Re: All PS3 Owners...

Nov 24, 2006
Meh. I'm getting a Wii to keep me away from the PS3 for a while until all the PS3s bugs are out of the system.
Message 14 of 27 (1 View)
Reply
0 Likes
Treasure Hunter
Registered: 06/21/2006
Offline
7873 posts
 

Re: All PS3 Owners...

Nov 24, 2006


Dude Jericho wrote:


Tay_Tay wrote:


Dude Jericho wrote:
These bugs better have been fixed for march 2007 when europe finally gets the PS3...


european?


Yes, all PAL territories won't get the PS3 till march


Smiley Tongue you have to wait longerSmiley Tongue
j/kSmiley Wink
Sig Created By Tay_Tay
Message 15 of 27 (1 View)
Reply
0 Likes
Hekseville Citizen
Registered: 07/07/2006
Offline
363 posts
 

Re: All PS3 Owners...

Nov 24, 2006
It is just because they are really new.
Message 16 of 27 (1 View)
Reply
0 Likes
Ghost of Sparta
Registered: 05/10/2005
Offline
17336 posts
 

Re: All PS3 Owners...

Nov 24, 2006
I knew something like this would happen. That's why I didn't rush to get one. I'm waiting for Sony to fix all or most of the bugs. Right now I'm just enjoying my PS2,PSP.

My observation has purpose, hence I am here.
Message 17 of 27 (1 View)
Reply
0 Likes
Last Guardian
Registered: 07/08/2005
Offline
12687 posts
 

Re: All PS3 Owners...

Nov 24, 2006


nyzballa12 wrote:


Tay_Tay wrote:


9mk_The_Godfather wrote:


Tay_Tay wrote:
does your PS3 works? because my 2 of my friends brought one, and it doesent work, and now, all the gaming stores in Baltimore are getting a lot of PS3 returns because it wont cut on.


in my local paper they had a story about this as well.....a TON of people brought their ps3 back to Wal Mart because the system would not power up.....they were offered rain checks or refunds.


ya, i think im gonna get a wii until further notice...Smiley Tongue


360 Smiley Mad


Wii60.
Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket
Message 18 of 27 (1 View)
Reply
0 Likes
Treasure Hunter
Registered: 06/21/2006
Offline
7873 posts
 

Re: All PS3 Owners...

Nov 24, 2006


naroon wrote:
I knew something like this would happen. That's why I didn't rush to get one. I'm waiting for Sony to fix all or most of the bugs. Right now I'm just enjoying my PS2,PSP.


i'm enjoying my Fairy GodParentsSmiley Happy

Sig Created By Tay_Tay
Message 19 of 27 (1 View)
Reply
0 Likes
Treasure Hunter
Registered: 06/21/2006
Offline
7873 posts
 

Re: All PS3 Owners...

Nov 24, 2006


chaingangsoldier69 wrote:


nyzballa12 wrote:


Tay_Tay wrote:


9mk_The_Godfather wrote:


Tay_Tay wrote:
does your PS3 works? because my 2 of my friends brought one, and it doesent work, and now, all the gaming stores in Baltimore are getting a lot of PS3 returns because it wont cut on.


in my local paper they had a story about this as well.....a TON of people brought their ps3 back to Wal Mart because the system would not power up.....they were offered rain checks or refunds.


ya, i think im gonna get a wii until further notice...Smiley Tongue


360 Smiley Mad


Wii60.


PSWii
Sig Created By Tay_Tay
Message 20 of 27 (1 View)
Reply
0 Likes