Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Do you mean 
Aug 06 2013
By: Corruptedechoes Treasure Hunter 6920 posts

Ah, OT, an old familiar place...

[ Edited ]
3 replies 116 views Edited Aug 6, 2013

I signed up back in 2004, and wow, a lot sure have changed around here. I miss the old days here, they were some good times. I don't post very much at all but every now and then I will come here to check out things. I thought all the old Off Topic messages were deleted since these forums went through many different phases and forum migrations. It was nice to see all the old OT messages way back from 2002. I was reliving the old days reading some old threads. I'll always remember this place as PlayStation Underground, with the black and red skin, colorful names, the cool ranks, being able to use your own custom avatar when you hit the Blue LED rank (Around 1500 posts I think). Anyone remember that?

Are there any other oldies that still come here? Do you still post often? What do you remember from the early days?

If anyone from the early days are still around, my old forum named used to be XIII 43. Familiar to anyone?

Message 1 of 4 (116 Views)
Ghost of Sparta
17139 posts

Re: Ah, OT, an old familiar place...

Aug 6, 2013

Corruptedechoes wrote:

I signed up back in 2004, and wow, a lot sure have changed around here. I miss the old days here, they were some good times. I don't post very much at all but every now and then I will come here to check out things. I thought all the old Off Topic messages were deleted since these forums went through many different phases and forum migrations. It was nice to see all the old OT messages way back from 2002. I was reliving the old days reading some old threads. I'll always remember this place as PlayStation Underground, with the black and red skin, colorful names, the cool ranks, being able to use your own custom avatar when you hit the Blue LED rank (Around 1500 posts I think). Anyone remember that?

Are there any other oldies that still come here? Do you still post often? What do you remember from the early days?

If anyone from the early days are still around, my old forum named used to be XIII 43. Familiar to anyone?

I took a year and a half break. But, I'm here.

It's nice to see some old faces again, even though I still don't recognize the PSN names versus the PSU names.

photo 683842d5-5deb-4335-8bcb-5b2166398090_zpsafb7b8da.jpg
Message 2 of 4 (94 Views)
0 Likes
VP of Gaming
29725 posts

Aug 7, 2013

i had a long break too but im back since this place is kool

i used to be Chronik

Message 3 of 4 (85 Views)
0 Likes
Treasure Hunter
6920 posts

Aug 7, 2013
I remember you, Hitman. You posted awhile back about having a small bed, lol. Your parents I guess weren't going to buy you a bigger one or something.

So.... uh, ever get a bigger bed?

Message 4 of 4 (56 Views)
0 Likes