Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Do you mean 
Reply
Keyblade Wielder
Registered: 07/27/2005
Offline
9822 posts
 

Re: Addicted to pop...

Jan 10, 2007


hippl5 wrote:


G223 wrote:


hippl5 wrote:


JakRox wrote:
Saying Soda is for nerds!!! We all know it.


saying pop is for hicks. We all know it!


Are you calling me a hick?
 

 


That depends. Do you say pop or soda? You said you have changed your ways on the second page.


So im a hick when I say pop?
 
Since when where hicks from the north
________________________________________________________________________---
Message 51 of 57 (0 Views)
Reply
0 Likes
Fender Bender
Registered: 10/22/2006
Offline
4583 posts
 

Re: Addicted to pop...

Jan 10, 2007


G223 wrote:


hippl5 wrote:


G223 wrote:


hippl5 wrote:


JakRox wrote:
Saying Soda is for nerds!!! We all know it.


saying pop is for hicks. We all know it!


Are you calling me a hick?
 

 


That depends. Do you say pop or soda? You said you have changed your ways on the second page.


So im a hick when I say pop?
 
Since when where hicks from the north



Ya I know this guy has no idea what he's talking about. I f you say pop it dosen't mean your a hick, anywats the word"pop" originated from the north.
Message 52 of 57 (0 Views)
Reply
0 Likes
Fender Bender
Registered: 08/03/2005
Offline
4565 posts
 

Re: Addicted to pop...

Jan 11, 2007


G223 wrote:
Could this happen due to the caffien in it?
Anyway i think I am because I have been drinking tons of pop every day.


caffien? might be confused with nicotine.../heh
and its not like you can't stop. just drink less /:robotwink:
~
Message 53 of 57 (0 Views)
Reply
0 Likes
Gaming Beast
Registered: 07/29/2006
Offline
2326 posts
 

Re: Addicted to pop...

Jan 11, 2007


49er_477 wrote:
Pop is one of the easiest things to get off of.
Just drink 1 or two cans a day.


that sounds like an addiction too.
i sometimes go by gargig
Message 54 of 57 (0 Views)
Reply
0 Likes
Keyblade Wielder
Registered: 07/27/2005
Offline
9822 posts
 

Re: Addicted to pop...

Jan 11, 2007


PSY.GUY.3 wrote:


G223 wrote:
Could this happen due to the caffien in it?
Anyway i think I am because I have been drinking tons of pop every day.


caffien? might be confused with nicotine.../heh
and its not like you can't stop. just drink less /:robotwink:


I know what caffein is. Its a drug and you can get addicted to about any drug. btw Im slowing down. I havnt had any in like 5 hours.
________________________________________________________________________---
Message 55 of 57 (0 Views)
Reply
0 Likes
Gaming Beast
Registered: 07/29/2006
Offline
2326 posts
 

Re: Addicted to pop...

Jan 11, 2007


hippl5 wrote:


G223 wrote:


hippl5 wrote:


G223 wrote:


hippl5 wrote:
Who the hell calls it pop? It sounds stupid. Just call it soda.



Ok I will now call it soda. Thank you for pointing that out :smileyhappy::smileyindifferent:


You're welcome.


Seriously why does it matter. I grew up with the word "pop" everone around me says pop...


You live in the south, don't you?


southern people call it coke.
i sometimes go by gargig
Message 56 of 57 (0 Views)
Reply
0 Likes
Umbrella Scientist
Registered: 10/28/2005
Offline
14324 posts
 

Re: Addicted to pop...

Jan 11, 2007


gargig wrote:


hippl5 wrote:


G223 wrote:


hippl5 wrote:


G223 wrote:


hippl5 wrote:
Who the hell calls it pop? It sounds stupid. Just call it soda.



Ok I will now call it soda. Thank you for pointing that out :smileyhappy::smileyindifferent:


You're welcome.


Seriously why does it matter. I grew up with the word "pop" everone around me says pop...


You live in the south, don't you?


southern people call it coke.


yea ive lived in the south all my life... and the only people ive heard it werent from around the south..... we call coke o cola... coke, we call things buy an abrivated name or thier full name... or if we refer to soda in general we call it.... soda.....

And yes the caffine is addictive, you know your addicted when you havent had any caffine in about a day and your head is killing you... advil dosnt help.... motrin dosnt help... but you take somethign with about 120mg of caffine such as excedrin, and your headach is gone....
Message 57 of 57 (0 Views)
Reply
0 Likes