Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Do you mean 
Uncharted Territory
1419 posts

Re: Addicted to Noise

Sep 11, 2013

Grindhead_Jim wrote:

Tinnitus gives me a harsh ringing in the ears during absolute silence, so I far prefer white noise.

Dam Jim. That's freaking horrible. The first person that comes to mind is Pete Townsend. 

photo Narcissus1_zps170f3e51.jpg
Please use plain text.
Message 11 of 15 (68 Views)
Uncharted Territory
1419 posts

Sep 11, 2013

renatabls wrote:

It depends on my mood and what i'm doing.

I usually don't like noise made by people around me, i don't like noises made my machines, any kind of machine.

But... i do like music/songs, when i play them, of course. Sometimes i'm walking down the street and some **bleep** passes by me driving a car with some terrible brazilian music on max volume. It happens every day. So loud and annoying. Why can't he listen to his own stuff without making me and other people listening to some terrible music?

And by terrible music i mean a brazilian version of We Can't Stop/Friday.

Yeah, I hate people with booming systems. I don't want to hear your **bleep**. That and street bikes. E.g.. Ninjas and such. Going full blast down a residential area. A-holes! 

photo Narcissus1_zps170f3e51.jpg
Please use plain text.
Message 12 of 15 (66 Views)
0 Likes
Keyblade Wielder
10634 posts

Sep 12, 2013

I actually found myself at work today getting fidgety and stressed out and the only thing I could think was causing that is there were two co-workers in adjacent cubicles, and yet there was almost no noise going on ... no conversations, no anything.  Had to put on some music just to keep my sanity... heh

Please use plain text.
Message 13 of 15 (56 Views)
0 Likes
Hekseville Citizen
281 posts

Sep 12, 2013
I like noise, when I walk home from my bus stop (3/4 of a mile) if I don't have music I would be in a bad mood. So your not the only one.
Platinum Trophies: Saints Row: The Third, Assassins Creed II, Sleeping Dogs
What I'm working on: Metro Last Light
Please use plain text.
Message 14 of 15 (53 Views)
0 Likes
Lombax Warrior
210 posts

Sep 12, 2013
I need sound to sleep, even in the dead of winter I still keep my fan on max, no way I can sleep it total silence.
My names roastbeefbeast and I dislike most people :smileyvery-happy:
Please use plain text.
Message 15 of 15 (46 Views)
0 Likes