First Son
1 posts

Re: About Scene kids

Oct 27, 2008

i like this. it makes me laugh.cool pics.jeffree star sucks **bleep** though.... you need to get a life dude....

sigh...its people like you that we scene kids have pity for... by the way theres no such thing as "ORIGINALTIY"

everythings been done...nothing is new, so who cares?? we do what we want and if its been doen before- OMG

dont care

so next time write about something people care about

and dont put forth so much effort into being judgeMENTAL

you shouldnt care what a persons label is

laterz bi-atch

Message 61 of 103 (6 Views)
0 Likes
I Only Post Everything
1126 posts

Oct 27, 2008
lets not confuse goth with "Scene Kids" cause scene is some kind of **bleep**ed up anime hair, and wanna be goth. and Manson was before them, and he was basically the anti-christ but for some reason got twice as wierd, back in my grandpa's day it'd be legal to burn those people alive. so here's my question. wheres a time machine?
Message 62 of 103 (6 Views)
0 Likes
Fender Bender
4900 posts

Oct 27, 2008
My respect for shark3y just went up due to this thread. Honestly, if you follow any sort of trend to that point, you are an extreme dooshbag (s/p on purpose) and i immediately hate you.
Message 63 of 103 (6 Views)
0 Likes
Sackboy
588 posts

Oct 27, 2008

I like to wear COLOURS, though I think some Scene Girls are hot. Scene guys need to die though, nothing cool about wearing pink and sucking alot of... I guess I'll stop there.

Message Edited by DiRTSToRM on 10-27-2008 01:27 PM
Message Edited by DiRTSToRM on 10-27-2008 01:27 PM
Message 64 of 103 (6 Views)
0 Likes
Fender Bender
4236 posts

Oct 27, 2008

obSCENEdoll__x wrote:

i like this. it makes me laugh.cool pics.jeffree star sucks **bleep** though.... you need to get a life dude....

sigh...its people like you that we scene kids have pity for... by the way theres no such thing as "ORIGINALTIY"

everythings been done...nothing is new, so who cares?? we do what we want and if its been doen before- OMG

dont care

laterz bi-atch

FYI I hope your talking to the orginal person who had blogged about this all I did was  Copy and paste to show you guys. haha Your a scene kid I laugh out loud.

Message Edited by Shark3y on 10-27-2008 02:20 PM
=)
Message 65 of 103 (6 Views)
0 Likes
Fender Bender
3275 posts

Oct 27, 2008

Shark3y wrote:

obSCENEdoll__x wrote:

dont care

laterz bi-atch

FYI I hope your talking to the orginal person who had blogged about this all I did was  Copy and paste to show you guys. haha Your a scene kid I laugh out loud.

I know hes so mad, he a non-conformist conformist kid...let me explain emo scene kid that wines alot...alright you have your weirdo friends, and then theres you. You guys are non-conformist and go against society...but if you get enough of you, which there is then you start to conform to the scene kids which then they are being conformist so they are hypocrits so theres the loop, by trying to be non-conformist you have thus made a conforming group..fail.

Assassins Creed 2 Signature
Message 66 of 103 (6 Views)
0 Likes
Hekseville Citizen
406 posts

Oct 28, 2008
to me the word "scene" is just a nice way of saying poser

Message 67 of 103 (6 Views)
0 Likes
Treasure Hunter
6049 posts

Oct 28, 2008

Norma Jean is Christian metal you **bleep**.

**bleep** off.

Message Edited by psp.rules.all on 10-27-2008 08:47 PM
------------------------------------
http://www.myspace.com/cardboardbox3287
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=aAKQYMl-elE
SOCOM FTB2 Handle: h0rs_
Message 68 of 103 (6 Views)
0 Likes
Fender Bender
4236 posts

Oct 28, 2008

psp.rules.all wrote:

Norma Jean is Christian metal you **bleep**.

**bleep** off.

Message Edited by psp.rules.all on 10-27-2008 08:47 PM

What???

=)
Message 69 of 103 (6 Views)
0 Likes
Gaming Beast
2281 posts

Dec 1, 2008

This topic is a little old but whatever. I'm friends with some scene kids, and they're not loners at all. Yeah there are a lot of people who overdo it and trust me, I can see right through that but there are just as many people who 'scene' because it's who they are. They listen to the music because they like it, and therefore they wear band shirts of bands they like because they want to support them. A lot of times it really has nothing to do with fitting in.

I'll agree that a lot of bands dress that way to gain popularity, and that makes me lose all respect for them. It's just stupid. Being your own person is way more important popularity or even fame. I dress how I want and there's nothing pretentious about it. I act how I feel like, and I never try to put on an act. I couldn't classify myself if I tried and I'm completely content knowing that. I just wish more people would feel the same.

Also Norma Jean isn't christian metal. They're metalcore. Lyrics never determine a genre.

Message Edited by orangekows on 12-01-2008 06:01 PM
Message 70 of 103 (6 Views)
0 Likes