Treasure Hunter
6065 posts

Re: About Scene kids

Sep 29, 2008

Highridah wrote:

xPSPx wrote:
Before, the hardcore scene was all about hardcore action: mosh pits, crowd jumping, swinging fists, etc., and everyone looked normal.  Now it's all about guys looking like girls, and girls making themselves look 10x uglier by doing the crap you see in those pictures. 

you dont get out much do you?, hardcore is alive and well thier hardcore is about how **bleep** you can get 

Where did I say hardcore died?  I know it's alive because I still attend local bands that are hardcore.  There's always some freaky **bleep** kids there, and very few actual real hardcore guys.  It's just hardcore is starting to twist itself from actual hardcore stuff like mosh pits, wall of deaths, and just random hitting to emo guys looking like girls and girls making themselves look like trash.  Of course big bands such as Lamb of God and stuff still have the real hardcore guys.  I was with them doing the wall of death and moshing at Ozzfest.  That was fun

Message 51 of 103 (8 Views)
0 Likes
Uncharted Territory
1519 posts

Sep 29, 2008

xPSPx wrote:

Highridah wrote:

xPSPx wrote:
Before, the hardcore scene was all about hardcore action: mosh pits, crowd jumping, swinging fists, etc., and everyone looked normal.  Now it's all about guys looking like girls, and girls making themselves look 10x uglier by doing the crap you see in those pictures. 

you dont get out much do you?, hardcore is alive and well thier hardcore is about how **bleep** you can get 

Where did I say hardcore died?  I know it's alive because I still attend local bands that are hardcore.  There's always some freaky **bleep** kids there, and very few actual real hardcore guys.  It's just hardcore is starting to twist itself from actual hardcore stuff like mosh pits, wall of deaths, and just random hitting to emo guys looking like girls and girls making themselves look like trash.  Of course big bands such as Lamb of God and stuff still have the real hardcore guys.  I was with them doing the wall of death and moshing at Ozzfest.  That was fun

wall of death is fun because someone always gets caught in the crossfire

Cruising the AS boards, more talking less crybaby mods
Message 52 of 103 (8 Views)
0 Likes
Fender Bender
4300 posts

Sep 29, 2008

Thankfully this is just a fad, and by the time my kids are teens it will be as out of style as this:

Message 53 of 103 (8 Views)
0 Likes
Uncharted Territory
2046 posts

Sep 29, 2008
Lmao, I remember one day I was wearing one of those emo/scene thigh jeans, I couldnt walk, sit or whatever I could normally do, and I was wearing the same size as one of my friends wear, I dont know how those guys do it, wait, i think i know
Message 54 of 103 (8 Views)
0 Likes
Hekseville Citizen
381 posts

Sep 29, 2008

Leave Scene Kids alone.

Message 55 of 103 (8 Views)
0 Likes
Fender Bender
4003 posts

Sep 29, 2008
LOL
Message 56 of 103 (8 Views)
0 Likes
Treasure Hunter
6058 posts

Sep 29, 2008

"Back in 2000 when thousands and thousands of teenage girls flocked to Backstreet Boys and Nsync concerts, they didn't go because they actually appreciated the music, they went to screech about how hot or cool they thought the members of the band were, or maybe even to meet some cute boys while they were there."

I stopped reading there, he's just another person who believes all his opinions are facts. 

Message 57 of 103 (8 Views)
0 Likes
Wastelander
746 posts

Sep 29, 2008
this is awsome i hate scene kids
Message 58 of 103 (8 Views)
0 Likes
Uncharted Territory
2128 posts

Sep 29, 2008

Ice_Queen wrote:

Leave Scene Kids alone.

Be happy they even cut themselves for you!!!!!1!!!eleven
Message 59 of 103 (8 Views)
0 Likes
Gaming Beast
2243 posts

Sep 29, 2008

I call this TEH LONGEST post on PSU BOARDS!

**bleep** LULZ!

sav
>>>>>>> EVERYONE GO TO MCSERIES DOT COM NOA!!!
Message 60 of 103 (8 Views)
0 Likes