Fender Bender
4905 posts

Re: About Scene kids

Dec 2, 2008
The pictures in this thread are the funniest in psu.
Photobucket
Message 91 of 103 (32 Views)
0 Likes
Keyblade Wielder
11451 posts

Dec 2, 2008

If you dont care about it dont comment about it... **bleep**ing sakes people grow up.

I havent read it all yet, but i will when i have more time. Looks like its a well written/thought out article.

Message 92 of 103 (32 Views)
0 Likes
Wastelander
811 posts

Dec 2, 2008

TreePirate wrote:

Looks like its a well written/thought out article.

Nope, not at all

Photobucket
Message 93 of 103 (32 Views)
0 Likes
Umbrella Scientist
13691 posts

Dec 2, 2008

XAxTROUBLExBX wrote:

TreePirate wrote:

Looks like its a well written/thought out article.

Nope, not at all

Well, its long and has pictures Smiley Tongue

Photobucket
Message 94 of 103 (32 Views)
0 Likes
Gaming Beast
2498 posts

Dec 2, 2008

Wow, I never even knew what the scene was before today.

Hmm,  

playing socom confrontation since the beta.
Message 95 of 103 (32 Views)
0 Likes
Treasure Hunter
7656 posts

Dec 2, 2008

That looks like copying of Harajuku Fashion in Japan to me:

http://www.japanforum.com/gallery/showgallery.php?cat=2&page=1

Message 96 of 103 (32 Views)
0 Likes
First Son
2 posts

Dec 2, 2008
Scene kids Rule!
Message 97 of 103 (32 Views)
0 Likes
Gaming Beast
2301 posts

Jun 28, 2009
It happens
Message Edited by Xevious92 on 06-27-2009 08:48 PM

Message 98 of 103 (32 Views)
0 Likes
First Son
1 posts

May 3, 2013

ok you are definitely hitting the head on the nail with how trends are like a plague. what happened to me wasnt a trend though i was depressed majorly i was cutting and had attempted suicide i heavily addicted to pot and alcohol i listed to almost all metalcore and death metal bands i wore black slim fit jeans (cos come on skinny jeans suck) and i wore black oong sleeve shirts with band tees ontop i had a black straightend sorta scene guy hair style like oli sykes and wore black vans but after fighting depression for 3 years i felt something inside me change i wouldnt take people's **bleep** anymore i was nicer more fun to be around got active ask anyone who has suffered depression when you break free you change. I now look "scene" all my friends say that because i look like lets say a colorful fun emo i still wear all the same clothes but i wear adventure time shirts and i wear white vans and mirrored aviators so im labled scene so it seems like im a true scene in a way because im not an emo or have an emo personality and i wear brighter clothes with more child like pictures. Another thing is i think some of the true scenes dont like being called an emo or dont like emos are because they dont what they used to be and that they like the way they look because of their new outlook on life and just slowly make themselves look crazier because they trying to change how they look when being compared to an emo. So from observation of the scene trend i see that most of the scene kids are just in it for the look and even some of the posers are posers themselves and only like10-20% of scene kids are true scene kids because the odds of surviving suicide are pretty low and then you have to win over your depression

Message 99 of 103 (28 Views)
0 Likes
Ghost of Sparta
15333 posts

May 3, 2013

gerbilbarf wrote:

ok you are definitely hitting the head on the nail with how trends are like a plague. what happened to me wasnt a trend though i was depressed majorly i was cutting and had attempted suicide i heavily addicted to pot and alcohol i listed to almost all metalcore and death metal bands i wore black slim fit jeans (cos come on skinny jeans suck) and i wore black oong sleeve shirts with band tees ontop i had a black straightend sorta scene guy hair style like oli sykes and wore black vans but after fighting depression for 3 years i felt something inside me change i wouldnt take people's **bleep** anymore i was nicer more fun to be around got active ask anyone who has suffered depression when you break free you change. I now look "scene" all my friends say that because i look like lets say a colorful fun emo i still wear all the same clothes but i wear adventure time shirts and i wear white vans and mirrored aviators so im labled scene so it seems like im a true scene in a way because im not an emo or have an emo personality and i wear brighter clothes with more child like pictures. Another thing is i think some of the true scenes dont like being called an emo or dont like emos are because they dont what they used to be and that they like the way they look because of their new outlook on life and just slowly make themselves look crazier because they trying to change how they look when being compared to an emo. So from observation of the scene trend i see that most of the scene kids are just in it for the look and even some of the posers are posers themselves and only like10-20% of scene kids are true scene kids because the odds of surviving suicide are pretty low and then you have to win over your depression

This thread is old, they're still calling the forums PSU.

Imperator Danknovaxperaux Divi filius Imp XIII Pont Max Trib Pot XLIX Cos CXVI Primus Signiferi Box-xy Princeps Moderatores Pater Forum

Fabulous!
Message 100 of 103 (24 Views)
0 Likes