Big Daddy
21050 posts

Re: Re: Re: Re: AAH

Mar 30, 2007

Ridin dirrty wrote:
i fell sad they should add more feature to the psp... Smiley Happylol i think i should run away with her and not care about my parents

Don't do that, you should try to remain on good terms with them. They'll eventually forget all about this.
Message 31 of 57 (0 Views)
0 Likes
Ghost of Sparta
15503 posts

Mar 30, 2007

Ridin dirrty wrote:
i fell sad they should add more feature to the psp... Smiley Happylol i think i should run away with her and not care about my parents

What else has happened to make you feel this way? Please, feel free to branch off into every and any detail having to do with this subject. Tell me everything. I want to ascertain as much info as I can.
Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket
Message 32 of 57 (0 Views)
0 Likes
Treasure Hunter
8602 posts

Re: AAH

Mar 30, 2007
Why don't you just pay them back?  You're 16, you have a job don't you?
Message 33 of 57 (0 Views)
0 Likes
Ghost of Sparta
15009 posts

Mar 30, 2007

Ridin dirrty wrote:

You're truly unique Ridin Dirrty, please tell me more of your struggle with your cruel and heart breaking parents. I think we can all agree that when they took your cellphone, they took your liberty. Your happiness. Your life. Please tell us more of this epic tale of Cellphones and PSP's, a true epic which borders upon masterpiece. Please, enlighten us with your words.
Message 34 of 57 (0 Views)
0 Likes
Fender Bender
4121 posts

Mar 30, 2007
I think your wrong anbd your parents are right. Matilda lol. I mean who textes that much? I don't, I mean $30.00s! Wow. And on the phone at 4 am come on! I mean I am snoozing by that time.
Message 35 of 57 (0 Views)
0 Likes
Big Daddy
21050 posts

Mar 30, 2007

Xoolio wrote:

Ridin dirrty wrote:

You're truly unique Ridin Dirrty, please tell me more of your struggle with your cruel and heart breaking parents. I think we can all agree that when they took your cellphone, they took your liberty. Your happiness. Your life. Please tell us more of this epic tale of Cellphones and PSP's, a true epic which borders upon masterpiece. Please, enlighten us with your words.

Yes please do, also include a diagram with a timeline of events leading up to this disgrace and any harassing comments your parents have insulted you with. Once you recieve your cellular device back, you will achieve glory and justice so that the peace will return and everyone can call in peace.
Message 36 of 57 (0 Views)
0 Likes
Hekseville Citizen
420 posts

Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: AAH

Mar 30, 2007
thank you, i told him from the begin to put text on my phone he didnt listen it not my felt i know u are being funny but my life has end and this my be the day i go emo or something...
Message 37 of 57 (0 Views)
0 Likes
Gaming Beast
2449 posts

Mar 30, 2007
And???
Message 38 of 57 (0 Views)
0 Likes
Ghost of Sparta
15503 posts

Mar 30, 2007

fudge101man wrote:

Xoolio wrote:

Ridin dirrty wrote:

Yes please do, also include a diagram with a timeline of events leading up to this disgrace and any harassing comments your parents have insulted you with. Once you recieve your cellular device back, you will achieve glory and justice so that the peace will return and everyone can call in peace.

And feel free to fashion it into the form of a story.. nay. An epic. Through your powerful use of words and your subtle nuance when describing such tragic events you have broken all the past molds. You have made your own genre of literature. You should be given the purple heart... No.. For your great inspiring tale of love, hate, and deception you have definately changed my life. You should be givin a global peace prize.
Message 39 of 57 (0 Views)
0 Likes
Uncharted Territory
1656 posts

Mar 30, 2007
well its ur fault for over texting and 30$ dollars is alot to some parents y dont u try working all day then ull see how much 30$ reely means
���������� ���� ������ ������
Message 40 of 57 (0 Views)
0 Likes