Treasure Hunter
6169 posts

Re: A new era of graphics for the TI-84 + Silver Edition begins!

Mar 15, 2007

PikachuSnowman wrote:
I have just finished up making a Microsoft paint-like program for the TI-84 + Silver Edition.  It contains these features:  The ability to draw line segments, circles, rectangles, and triangles, the ability to clear the screen, the ability to change the status of one pixel at a time (from on to off and off to on), a tool to make airbrush-like dots, a text tool, open and save features, and a feature which reverses the status of every pixel on the screen.

What else do you think I need.  Also, will you download this?  Will you purchase a TI-84 + Silver Edition so that you can download this?  The download is free and works with all TI-83 and TI-84 calculator models!

I have no use for such a device or program, as my academic institution does not allow the use of said devices. Your attempt to have me expelled has been noted, good day to you.
Message 31 of 34 (2 Views)
0 Likes
Treasure Hunter
7685 posts

Mar 15, 2007

Spo8 wrote:

PikachuSnowman wrote:
I have just finished up making a Microsoft paint-like program for the TI-84 + Silver Edition.  It contains these features:  The ability to draw line segments, circles, rectangles, and triangles, the ability to clear the screen, the ability to change the status of one pixel at a time (from on to off and off to on), a tool to make airbrush-like dots, a text tool, open and save features, and a feature which reverses the status of every pixel on the screen.

What else do you think I need.  Also, will you download this?  Will you purchase a TI-84 + Silver Edition so that you can download this?  The download is free and works with all TI-83 and TI-84 calculator models!

You're living in the past, man.  TI-89 Titanium is where it's at.

I know that my calculator is obsolete, but it is the most advanced one that I am allowed to use.  More advanced ones will do certain things for you that you are supposed to know how to do on paper for the class which I am currently taking.
Message 32 of 34 (2 Views)
0 Likes
Uncharted Territory
1923 posts

Mar 15, 2007

Brown Thunder wrote:

mercx360 wrote:
?? How are you supposed to draw with a calculator...

It's a graphing calculator.  I would dowload it if I had the cable to hook my calc up to my computer.

Same here, my teacher made us delete all our games, so now I get really bored in math class. I even had mario, it was awesome.
Message 33 of 34 (2 Views)
0 Likes
Ghost of Sparta
17115 posts

Mar 15, 2007

PikachuSnowman wrote:

sony32 wrote:
I don't know if you are joking or not...

So I will be on the safe side and say yeah.

I am not joking.

Grow up kid. Stop taking credit for programming that has been in the TI-82 and carried on to later versions. The draw feature has ALWAYS been in the calculator itself. Just go to the graph, and then push 2nd>PRGM. This will give you options such as the pen, line, points on & off, etc.

PikachuSnowman you are not funny.

Message Edited by Hybrid oo7 on 03-14-2007 11:30 PM
Photobucket
Message 34 of 34 (2 Views)
0 Likes