Umbrella Scientist
14324 posts

Re: A new era of graphics for the TI-84 + Silver Edition begins!

Mar 15, 2007

mercx360 wrote:

jamaica0535 wrote:

mercx360 wrote:

Brown Thunder wrote:

mercx360 wrote:
?? How are you supposed to draw with a calculator...

It's a graphing calculator.  I would dowload it if I had the cable to hook my calc up to my computer.

Yeah, i used one... you can make graphs and other things but there is no way to actually draw (no mouse,touchscreen etc...)

you code a pointer which is controled by the directional keys.... and set one of the buttons as the button to tell it to draw.... not a hard concept...

Forget that, it would be impossible to control. I will just use pen and paper or my treo. wait no. my treo has a cracked screen

it might not be the best method for drawing... but its a way to draw
Message 11 of 34 (0 Views)
0 Likes
Fender Bender
4726 posts

Mar 15, 2007
Can;t you do all those things anyway?
P.S. This is what part of the alphabet would look like if Q and R were eliminated.
Message 12 of 34 (0 Views)
0 Likes
Treasure Hunter
7685 posts

Mar 15, 2007

Mr.Biglsewurth wrote:
Can;t you do all those things anyway?

It is not as easy as I have made it!
Message 13 of 34 (0 Views)
0 Likes
Uncharted Territory
1691 posts

Mar 15, 2007

jamaica0535 wrote:

mercx360 wrote:

jamaica0535 wrote:

mercx360 wrote:

Brown Thunder wrote:

mercx360 wrote:

It's a graphing calculator.  I would dowload it if I had the cable to hook my calc up to my computer.

Yeah, i used one... you can make graphs and other things but there is no way to actually draw (no mouse,touchscreen etc...)

you code a pointer which is controled by the directional keys.... and set one of the buttons as the button to tell it to draw.... not a hard concept...

Forget that, it would be impossible to control. I will just use pen and paper or my treo. wait no. my treo has a cracked screen

it might not be the best method for drawing... but its a way to draw

true, for entertainment in math i use the keyboard function on the graphing calculators to write innapropriate things and show to people sitting by me.
Message 14 of 34 (0 Views)
0 Likes
VP of Gaming
32681 posts

Mar 15, 2007

mercx360 wrote:

jamaica0535 wrote:

mercx360 wrote:

Brown Thunder wrote:

mercx360 wrote:

I don't know about you, but it's easy for me to control a pointer with four arrow buttons.

Message 15 of 34 (0 Views)
0 Likes
Fender Bender
4726 posts

Mar 15, 2007

Hora-Quan wrote:

mercx360 wrote:

jamaica0535 wrote:

mercx360 wrote:

Brown Thunder wrote:

mercx360 wrote:

I don't know about you, but it's easy for me to control a pointer with four arrow buttons.

Agreed.
P.S. This is what part of the alphabet would look like if Q and R were eliminated.
Message 16 of 34 (0 Views)
0 Likes
Treasure Hunter
7685 posts

Mar 15, 2007
Can someone please answer my questions?

Message Edited by PikachuSnowman on 03-14-2007 09:24 PM
Message 17 of 34 (0 Views)
0 Likes
Keyblade Wielder
10631 posts

Mar 15, 2007

PikachuSnowman wrote:
I have just finished up making a Microsoft paint-like program for the TI-84 + Silver Edition.  It contains these features:  The ability to draw line segments, circles, rectangles, and triangles, the ability to clear the screen, the ability to change the status of one pixel at a time (from on to off and off to on), a tool to make airbrush-like dots, a text tool, open and save features, and a feature which reverses the status of every pixel on the screen.

What else do you think I need.  Also, will you download this?  Will you purchase a TI-84 + Silver Edition so that you can download this?  The download is free and works with all TI-83 and TI-84 calculator models!

You're living in the past, man.  TI-89 Titanium is where it's at.
Message 18 of 34 (0 Views)
0 Likes
Last Guardian
11637 posts

Mar 15, 2007
i have a TI-84+ that my math treacher made me buy last year and we hardly ever nuse it and is so big so icarry around one of those 10 dollar scientific calculatorssbut i dont really pllay games on it but i kciked ass at blockdude 
Message 19 of 34 (0 Views)
0 Likes
Treasure Hunter
5980 posts

Mar 15, 2007
wow didnt know they made OE type calculaters.
We are tired of waiting for god damn playstation home
Message 20 of 34 (0 Views)
0 Likes