Treasure Hunter
5769 posts

Re: A gift for the vets...

Apr 11, 2011

I dont know but this changes are kinda alright, i like this new forum layout and all, ranks should be more colorful like before but is fine. What i would prefer instead of layout changes is for the forums to return to its former glory, i mean back in the days there were threads every minute, lot of discussions and people online, the past few years its have been slow, maybe is just me but thats how i feel it.

Message 31 of 60 (2 Views)
0 Likes
Limit Breaker
21008 posts

Apr 12, 2011

xNemesiSx wrote:

I dont know but this changes are kinda alright, i like this new forum layout and all, ranks should be more colorful like before but is fine. What i would prefer instead of layout changes is for the forums to return to its former glory, i mean back in the days there were threads every minute, lot of discussions and people online, the past few years its have been slow, maybe is just me but thats how i feel it.

:: My Blog :: Twitter ::

The new forums could be great with a few tweaks here and there.   (alternate colour palattes, colour names, etc.)

Also a nice boost in people visiting and posting would be great as well.

Message 32 of 60 (2 Views)
0 Likes
Fender Bender
4477 posts

Apr 13, 2011

Super_Vegeta1986 wrote:

xNemesiSx wrote:

The new forums could be great with a few tweaks here and there.   (alternate colour palattes, colour names, etc.)

After all of that we end up right back at the beginning (almost.) Funny thing history is.

Photobucket
Message 33 of 60 (2 Views)
0 Likes
Treasure Hunter
5769 posts

Apr 13, 2011

Super_Vegeta1986 wrote:

xNemesiSx wrote:

I remember i could spend hours and hours in the forums, so many people online and new threads every minute, lot of disccusions, flaming, people talking trash about consoles, threads gettings locked but there was a lot of movements in the forums, they were alive not like now.

You know the other night i was searching in google for forums, one that is very popular but honestly i couldnt find a style, better community than this one. The others forums were old, ugly and just plain lol.

Message 34 of 60 (2 Views)
0 Likes
Limit Breaker
21008 posts

Apr 13, 2011

Yeah.   thats why I was really sad when the old NSider forums were closed down at Nintendo.   Now I only visit these forums.

Too be honest, although they aren't as active as they used to be they are by far the best gaming forums with the best community.

Gamefaqs is decent, but the forums are really dated, and too be honest there are too many jerks and haters on those forums.

Message 35 of 60 (2 Views)
0 Likes
Keyblade Wielder
9933 posts

Apr 14, 2011

So many changes, so much time. Seriously, it's almost been six years since I've been registered here. 6 years worth of changes.

"Memories are forgotten, but never lost."
Image Hosted by ImageShack.us
Message 36 of 60 (2 Views)
0 Likes
Limit Breaker
21008 posts

Apr 14, 2011

hey dude, its been awhile since i`ve seen you.

Do you visit often?   haven't seen many posts from you lately, or do you just lurk?

Message 37 of 60 (2 Views)
0 Likes
Limit Breaker
24368 posts

Apr 14, 2011

And another vet comes out from the bushes. What's up man?

49ers Sig photo 49ersSig.png
Message 38 of 60 (2 Views)
0 Likes
Limit Breaker
21008 posts

Apr 15, 2011

JacqaL wrote:

And another vet comes out from the bushes. What's up man?

JacqaL Sig

Yeah its like some sort of revival or something,  XD

Message 39 of 60 (2 Views)
0 Likes
Sackboy
475 posts

Apr 15, 2011

it looks like many changes have happen.

Message 40 of 60 (2 Views)
0 Likes