Highlighted
Feb 04 2012
By: reaper-ICU I Only Post Everything 1114 posts

A Way To Get Rid of Hackers Found

7 replies 36 views Edited Feb 4, 2012

Yo dudes. As we all know, every game once in a while experiences a hacker (someone who posses no skills in gaming that others posses and cheat to win). Some games more than others experince these problems and makes gameplay either boring or unbearable, and lets face it, no fun to be around or play. Sony, we have to give the benifit of the doubt and some credit, do as much as they can to keep there seystem clean and fun to play. Most games, as we all know, have reporting seystems that allow us to report a hacking or cheating player and most companies that produce or make these games, I said most not all, try to protect is much as possible to keep gameplay as smooth ans fun as possible, kudose to them. Dispite all this, not even Sony can keep up with the hundreds, if not thousands, of reports per-day that either report a loser for cheating, excessive and compulsive language, spam messages, hate messages, and explicit content. This is where we give Playstation/Sony, the benifit of the doubt. To stop and help security moniters and other personnel at Sony, I was wondering if there could be a foroum page that allowed us to type in the name of the cheating player and allow others to see the names/player cards of these cheating and infernal players. Sony shuts these fourms down, if I am correct, once a week to look them over. This way they will see and have broad look at the cheating player in general. This also allows for players to look at the pages and know who not to play with. This also leads to my other opinion, if a player is cheating, leave the match. If everybody can see the foroum page on who is a cheater and leave a multiplayer match every time the cheating player shows there presence, nobody plays with them. If nobody plays with them, they cant hack, and they want to play, they will have to get ridd of the hack in order for people to start wanting to play with them and start playing the game(s) the way they where meant to be played. Our world is imperfect and no matter what and our video gaming will never be perfect either, nor will it be devoid of cheaters. I wish we could live in a perfect fantasy land of "nobody hacks" but sadly, we will never see the light of this. I just thought this would not only help keep the gaming fun and clean, but it  might also help Playstation/Sony. I am not saying this plan will completly get ridd of all hackers, but it might just help keep them lay low and have fewer incodents with them. I want Sony to read this, take it into concideration, and I would also like to know what you players think about this plan.

Cheers

Message 1 of 8 (36 Views)
0 Likes
Treasure Hunter
5377 posts

Re: A Way To Get Rid of Hackers Found

Feb 4, 2012

No, blacklisting players publicly only serves as a means for people to destroy the reputation of their enemies. For instance, what if someone who didn't like you claimed you were a cheater? Then you would be the one no one would want to play with.

Also, no, Sony does not look at the forums.

Message 2 of 8 (36 Views)
0 Likes
Survivor
2810 posts

Feb 4, 2012

A whole section for blacklisting? Which, I might add, is against froums rules (Sonic's post can tell you why).

No.

P.S. If you make a long post, try dividing it into paragraphs. Most people won't read that wall-of-text.

Photobucket
Message 3 of 8 (36 Views)
0 Likes
I Only Post Everything
1114 posts

Feb 4, 2012

I understand that about the backlisting and truthfully i didnt think of it.........the only way we would be able to prevent that is if everybody had one of those video playback things. But i never said it was foolproof, take note of that plz.

Message 4 of 8 (36 Views)
0 Likes
Treasure Hunter
5377 posts

Feb 4, 2012

reaper-ICU wrote:

I understand that about the backlisting and truthfully i didnt think of it.........the only way we would be able to prevent that is if everybody had one of those video playback things. But i never said it was foolproof, take note of that plz.

It does more harm than good.

Message 5 of 8 (36 Views)
0 Likes
I Only Post Everything
1114 posts

Feb 4, 2012

Yea I know thats completly my fault on the long comment, my mistake. I will try to update it and divide it into paragraphs. Thanks for the info.

Message 6 of 8 (36 Views)
0 Likes
I Only Post Everything
1114 posts

Feb 4, 2012

I never said it was foolproof. Thnks for the comment

Message 7 of 8 (36 Views)
0 Likes
I Only Post Everything
1114 posts

Feb 4, 2012

Ok so I do see how many mistakes I have in my idea, my bad bros. Sadly we are just going to have to stick to the way it is right now. About the only thing we can do is just leave the game if there is a hacker and hope others follow our example. But like i said, we cant live in a fantasy land of no hacking, wish we could. Guess we all will have to learn to deal with it.

Message 8 of 8 (36 Views)
0 Likes