Fender Bender
3825 posts

Re: A Man Gets a Little Too "Friendly" With a ATM & a Picnic Table

May 20, 2014

The only thing I ever dry humped was my chair in 4th grade, and that was for giggles. This on the other hand...

KZMProductionsGT
Message 11 of 16 (75 Views)
0 Likes
Fender Bender
3222 posts

May 20, 2014
Any one knows where the nearest atm is located at.
Message 12 of 16 (72 Views)
0 Likes
Uncharted Territory
1362 posts

May 21, 2014

@King_xO-AsSaSSinI was wondering the same thing, but at the same time trying to avoid the imagery.

@Miss_Ann_ThropeLol. Devs better start putting warning labels on their gift machines then.

@HOPPER_34That is true. Smiley Tongue

@mdwalkeI'm not helping you locate one. Lol.

And the Angel of the Lord came unto me, snatching me up from my place of slumber. And took me on high, and higher still until we moved to the spaces betwixt the air itself. And he brought me into a vast farmlands of our own midwest. And as we descended, cries of impending doom rose from the soil. One thousand, nay a million voices full of fear. And terror possessed me then. And I begged, "Angel of the Lord, what are these tortured screams?" And the angel said unto me, "These are the cries of the carrots, the cries of the carrots!“
Message 13 of 16 (61 Views)
0 Likes
Sackboy
466 posts

May 22, 2014
That mustve hurt.
Message 14 of 16 (52 Views)
0 Likes
Uncharted Territory
1362 posts

May 22, 2014

eightaskata wrote:
That mustve hurt.

Haahaa. A couple of years ago, there was a story about man in China who got his weenie stuck in a park bench while having sex with it. It was the kind of bench with the round holes in it. Lucky for him his weenie didn't end up having to be removed in order to get it unstuck from the bench. I laughed so hard about that story for days.

And the Angel of the Lord came unto me, snatching me up from my place of slumber. And took me on high, and higher still until we moved to the spaces betwixt the air itself. And he brought me into a vast farmlands of our own midwest. And as we descended, cries of impending doom rose from the soil. One thousand, nay a million voices full of fear. And terror possessed me then. And I begged, "Angel of the Lord, what are these tortured screams?" And the angel said unto me, "These are the cries of the carrots, the cries of the carrots!“
Message 15 of 16 (42 Views)
0 Likes
Highlighted
Treasure Hunter
4056 posts

May 22, 2014

This is horrible. I bet the ATM machine was underage, too. I feel a little better about the picnic table, because... you know... splinters. Smiley Tongue

Image and video hosting by TinyPic
Message 16 of 16 (40 Views)
0 Likes