Sep 07 2013
By: rouward Fender Bender 4330 posts

A Good Movie

2 replies 99 views Edited Sep 7, 2013

I remember the last year when I lose interest in all movies, until one day while on the way to the city, the condoctor of the bus line just played a movie "The Way Back" after the recent movie was a crappy live-action. The mid part has made my interest in that movie until the end where I cried a bit. It's one of the few movies that I had feelings and one of my top fave movie, only behind The Passion Of The Christ.

Since then, I began getting interest in natural and religious films without a romance scene, action, or science-fiction, because mainstream movies are lacklusters (IDK why many of them like those things even it's crap).

Gran Turismo Fan | Love Live Fan | PC Technician

Gran Turismo 7 Suggestions

Message 1 of 3 (99 Views)
0 Likes
Platinum
56227 posts

Re: A Good Movie

Sep 9, 2013

rouward wrote:

I remember the last year when I lose interest in all movies, until one day while on the way to the city, the condoctor of the bus line just played a movie "The Way Back" after the recent movie was a crappy live-action. The mid part has made my interest in that movie until the end where I cried a bit. It's one of the few movies that I had feelings and one of my top fave movie, only behind The Passion Of The Christ.

Since then, I began getting interest in natural and religious films without a romance scene, action, or science-fiction, because mainstream movies are lacklusters (IDK why many of them like those things even it's crap).

Check out "Second Hand Lions"  Trust me.  This is the first 10 minutes, it only gets WAY better as it goes!

Message 2 of 3 (68 Views)
Highlighted
Uncharted Territory
2011 posts

Re: A Good Movie

[ Edited ]
Sep 9, 2013

I try to watch those kinds of movies, and while some do keep my interest, most tend to turn me off. My favorite kinds of movies are mob movies, such as Goodfellas and The Godfather (I still need to read the book).

That said, I need to look at The Passion of the Christ again. I was pretty young when I first saw it.

Message 3 of 3 (59 Views)
0 Likes