Welcoming Committee
36722 posts

Re: 6 Superpowers It Would Suck To Have

Apr 19, 2013

itsnotozzyitsozz wrote:
Gadget, no one is wrong, because super powers don't even exist, so no one knows how the powers would really work in the real world. Talking to fish in the real world, would prob mean talking to fish, that's it, and i'm sure they would not deliver themselves, dead, to you, on a platter. You can have infinite sushi without talking to fish, it's called fishing. Talking to fish would be boring and stupid. Not to mention you just stacked all the powers on top of eachother to justify the other powers, which would make no sense, because if you had ALL of these powers, then no duh, there wouldnt really be a down side at all.

No one is right either.

Also, reading other peoples minds would be worse than reading your own..which isn't even a power since we can already do that.

Captain Buzzkill to the rescue!

(alternately)

Maybe YOU don't have superpowers...

Message 31 of 34 (57 Views)
0 Likes
Uncharted Territory
1468 posts

Apr 19, 2013
I don't have any superpowers, but it would be cool if I did.
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Message 32 of 34 (50 Views)
0 Likes
Hekseville Citizen
268 posts

Apr 19, 2013
I throughly enjoyed reading through all that..did you write that all on your own and do you have a blog? cuz i'll check it out!
Image and video hosting by TinyPic
Message 33 of 34 (45 Views)
0 Likes
Wastelander
562 posts

Apr 19, 2013

MLcharted wrote:
I throughly enjoyed reading through all that..did you write that all on your own and do you have a blog? cuz i'll check it out!

I don't have a blog yet.

I've been doing these long thread these day, well, I have 10 other save in my flash drive but I'm editing them first before posting, I've even do some photoshop too 

Message 34 of 34 (42 Views)
0 Likes