VP of Gaming
37801 posts

Re: 58% support marijuana legalization!

Nov 4, 2013

Solid---Steak wrote:

chicagotops wrote:
Only american support.. And study..?
This country is so bias.
Why cant we admit america is more than americans.
If modern family and every other abc show hasn't taught america that, then idk about america anymore.

And u murphdawg sound like a total dork.

Assumptions. Not cool.

lol thats not even an assumption he told him what he sounds like he didnt actually say hes a dork

Message 21 of 217 (108 Views)
0 Likes
Uncharted Territory
1729 posts

Nov 4, 2013
Wow.
Folk must assume so much of you dude..
Sorry to assume such but it would seem the only reason why youre so bothered by it. That or you just might not have much going on.
And yup this is an assumption.
Like, its internet life.
Ding. There u go.
Stay off the nets for awhile.
Assumptions will soon be off your hot and bothered list.
- Restless Dreams.
Message 22 of 217 (104 Views)
0 Likes
Lombax Warrior
181 posts

Nov 4, 2013

HiTmAN_90 wrote:

KANE-FIRE wrote:

HiTmAN_90 wrote:

KANE-FIRE wrote:

I am fine with the legalization of marijuana as long as is used as a medicine and not self pleasure.

what about legalization for recreational purposes?

Nah but if it is legalized like that it might be a problem.You know people smoke were they a not allowed.Imagaine going to the mall,fast food restaurant and having someone smoking besides.You know that will affect you as well and worse if you are going to a drug test and end up getting positive because someone else was not responsible enough.

well people wouldnt be allowed to smoke it in public (just like drinking)

its legal recreationaly in colorado and washington theres no problems

It is legal here in Colorado but I would also caution everyone and say that it is too soon to determine the effects of it being legalized. I think we just need some time before we can say there are no problems. Maybe it will turn out to not be a big deal but still it's too soon to say. 

Message 23 of 217 (104 Views)
0 Likes
Treasure Hunter
4945 posts

Nov 4, 2013
I sound like a dork because I'm not a druggie? Sorry to disappoint you (because I come on here to impress you, chicagotops)/sarcasm.

Back to the topic at hand, if you, hitman, looked it up, you could see that your major addicts to whatever drug started out only smoking marijuana.
 photo sig_zpsfya567e6.jpg
Message 24 of 217 (98 Views)
0 Likes
VP of Gaming
37801 posts

Nov 4, 2013

NikeMurphDawg wrote:
I sound like a dork because I'm not a druggie? Sorry to disappoint you (because I come on here to impress you, chicagotops)/sarcasm.

Back to the topic at hand, if you, hitman, looked it up, you could see that your major addicts to whatever drug started out only smoking marijuana.

well if you looked it up you would know that theres people who have been smoking for years and years and never tried other drugs.

theres also people who use kitchen knives to kill other people. should we illeganize kitchen knives too?

lol noone said you are a dork because you dont do drugs relax

Message 25 of 217 (93 Views)
0 Likes
Last Guardian
9943 posts

Nov 4, 2013
Weed is widely known as a "Gateway drug". That is a fact.
 photo Hammer Girl_zpsnrg29qur.jpg
Message 26 of 217 (85 Views)
Treasure Hunter
4945 posts

Nov 4, 2013
I'm aware that there are people who only smoke marijuana, but if you legalized it, more people would smoke it (obviously). But there would also be more people doing other drugs. Which would be a problem because some drugs have the effect to make some people violent.

Your kitchen knife argument contradicts your original theory. "Kitchen knives kill". No one has argued that marijuana kills. Smiley Tongue
Message 27 of 217 (83 Views)
0 Likes
Treasure Hunter
4945 posts

Nov 4, 2013
nasrulez, I'm glad someone understands what I attempted to explain. Smiley Very Happy
Message 28 of 217 (82 Views)
0 Likes
VP of Gaming
37801 posts

Nov 4, 2013

nasrulez wrote:
Weed is widely known as a "Gateway drug". That is a fact.

yeah i know ive heard that before

but wasnt there a thread about assumptions

if someone tries weed people are automatically assuming they will start doing harder drugs eventually

thats not the case

not everyone who does weed tries harder drugs

Message 29 of 217 (81 Views)
0 Likes
VP of Gaming
37801 posts

Nov 4, 2013

NikeMurphDawg wrote:
I'm aware that there are people who only smoke marijuana, but if you legalized it, more people would smoke it (obviously). But there would also be more people doing other drugs. Which would be a problem because some drugs have the effect to make some people violent.

Your kitchen knife argument contradicts your original theory. "Kitchen knives kill". No one has argued that marijuana kills. Smiley Tongue

http://cdn.theatlanticwire.com/img/upload/2012/10/12/drug-spending-addiction/large.png

your wrong man

just cause its legal doesnt mean granny gona run and get herself a bag

Message 30 of 217 (73 Views)
0 Likes