Limit Breaker
22906 posts

Re: $5 - $5000 BESTBUY Gift Certificate email

Nov 4, 2013

userusb wrote:

dulun18 wrote:

glaciusx25 wrote:

ChangeDaBullets wrote:

Fake don't do it.. Just a spam.. Plus they'll most likely have you doing surveys etc to have you buying other nonsense so don't do it.

It's not fake.

They had this same promotion last year. I ended up getting a $15.

$15 ?/ that's more than me..

a lot of people have 281..   which is $5.. 

http://slickdeals.net/f/6382086-best-buy-rewards-up-to-5000-in-certificates-promotion-ymmv?&page=8

i have $5.. :/     what can i get for $5 now a day at besbuy.  if it was cash or something maybe 1.5 gallon of gas.. :/

Candy and maybe a bottle of soda. Smiley Tongue

there are 30 gift certificates with $5000 ..

i'm guess they are set so the people who spend the most will get it?

What Are Internet TROLLS ?
To QUOTE- TOP RIGHT of the reply box - To MULTI-QUOTE
PSP and PS3 owner..YES...i still play the LAST GEN systems
****still waiting for The LAST GUARDIAN****
Image and video hosting by TinyPic
Message 11 of 19 (118 Views)
0 Likes
Uncharted Territory
1655 posts

[ Edited ]
Nov 4, 2013

I have 281 also when I looked at it. Probably won't even go up and redeem it now to be honest. Not worth the drive for $5, and I don't know of anything I really want to buy either. Question though, does it need to be redeemed only by 11/16 or can you redeem it and keep it for future use? Best buy sort of screwed up on this with the code imo, people see this, just check the code, and if its the same code I get the feeling people won't bother if its the $5 code...

edit- just read the details and it says you need to use it when you buy something, so nah, sorry best buy, $5 does not want to make me drive half and hour just to buy something and get $5 off....$10 and I would have considered it...

Message 12 of 19 (110 Views)
0 Likes
Limit Breaker
22906 posts

Nov 4, 2013

BaltRavensFan20 wrote:

I have 281 also when I looked at it. Probably won't even go up and redeem it now to be honest. Not worth the drive for $5, and I don't know of anything I really want to buy either. Question though, does it need to be redeemed only by 11/16 or can you redeem it and keep it for future use? Best buy sort of screwed up on this with the code imo, people see this, just check the code, and if its the same code I get the feeling people won't bother if its the $5 code...

edit- just read the details and it says you need to use it when you buy something, so nah, sorry best buy, $5 does not want to make me drive half and hour just to buy something and get $5 off....$10 and I would have considered it...

yeah you have to buy something..

it's a $5 promotion to encourage people to come in and shop in their stores.. since you can't use this online ... and by putting the expiration date on it before black friday..

I hate these expiration date on gift certificate of their

luckily i have a bestbuy that is only 1/4 of a mile from me..   living next to a shopping center.. pretty everything you need with  1/4  - 1 miles Smiley Happy

Message 13 of 19 (105 Views)
0 Likes
Uncharted Territory
1655 posts

Nov 4, 2013

dulun18 wrote:

BaltRavensFan20 wrote:

it's a $5 promotion to encourage people to come in and shop in their stores.. since you can't use this online ... and by putting the expiration date on it before black friday..

luckily i have a bestbuy that is only 1/4 of a mile from me..   living next to a shopping center.. pretty everything you need with  1/4  - 1 miles Smiley Happy

Although, I guess I could use it towards a PSN subscription card, since I have yet to get one....

Message 14 of 19 (99 Views)
0 Likes
Limit Breaker
22906 posts

Nov 4, 2013

BaltRavensFan20 wrote:

dulun18 wrote:

BaltRavensFan20 wrote:

Although, I guess I could use it towards a PSN subscription card, since I have yet to get one....

they have 1 month subscription there?

that could work!! 

the holiday season is coming up so i will have 3-4 weeks off for the holidays..

it's time to hit that free game collection that they have  LOL Smiley Happy

Message 15 of 19 (97 Views)
0 Likes
Uncharted Territory
1655 posts

Nov 4, 2013

dulun18 wrote:

BaltRavensFan20 wrote:

dulun18 wrote:

BaltRavensFan20 wrote:

they have 1 month subscription there?

that could work!! 

the holiday season is coming up so i will have 3-4 weeks off for the holidays..

it's time to hit that free game collection that they have  LOL Smiley Happy

Not sure, I'm sure they have one of them. Hopefully they have a full years subscription....

Message 16 of 19 (94 Views)
0 Likes
Wastelander
809 posts

Nov 4, 2013

I got one also, don't believe the ppl who say it is fake. Just print it out and take it to your local Best Buy the cash register will tell you how many points you received.

My gaming history - NES, PS1, PS2, GBA SP, NDS, PS3, Xbox 360, Xbox One
Message 17 of 19 (84 Views)
0 Likes
Limit Breaker
22906 posts

Nov 4, 2013

cross12095 wrote:

I got one also, don't believe the ppl who say it is fake. Just print it out and take it to your local Best Buy the cash register will tell you how many points you received.

you have 281 at the end?

i heard that is $5..  which i have as well   :/   lol

Message 18 of 19 (79 Views)
0 Likes
Fender Bender
2599 posts

Nov 5, 2013

Not fake. I got the same thing recently, but you need to meet a bunch of requirements. 

Message 19 of 19 (78 Views)
0 Likes