Nov 03 2013
By: dulun18 Limit Breaker 22462 posts

$5 - $5000 BESTBUY Gift Certificate email

[ Edited ]
18 replies 257 views Edited Nov 3, 2013

anyone here received the same email like this ??

I received this email this morning..     i'm curious.. since i want to know how much is my certificate..   it's free.. i didn't buy anything

I guess it's a way to get people people back in stores..

There are small fine print text at the bottomm..

-------------------

Redemption Restrictions: Offer Certificates valued $5 to $500: (a) are redeemable, subject to verification, in one, positive transaction on purchase of products/services with total purchase amount (excluding taxes, shipping and handling) equal to or greater than Offer's value; (b) are valid only at participating Best Buy stores (excluding Magnolia Design Center stores and Pacific Kitchen & Home stores within Best Buy stores) and Best Buy Mobile stores located in 50 U.S./D.C. (excluding P.R.) during normal store hours on or before store closings on 11/16/13; (c) are not valid for online purchases; (d) are not valid at Magnolia Audio Video stores or Pacific Sales Kitchen, Bath & Electronics stores; (e) must be presented at time of purchase; (f) are valid for one-time use only; (g) cannot be used toward purchase of Best Buy gift cards, taxes, shipping and handling; (h) are not redeemable for cash, no change given back on redemption; (i) are valid on in-stock items only, no rainchecks; (j) are not valid on prior purchases or as payment on Best Buy credit card; (k) are not transferable and may only be used by member to whom issued; and (l) will not be replaced if lost, stolen or expired. No cash refunds. If purchase is exchanged for products or services with total purchase amount (excluding taxes, shipping and handling) equal to or greater than Offer's value, Offer's value is retained. If purchase is returned for refund in form of payment originally used, Offer's value is forfeited and refund will be less Offer's value.

Offer Certificate is subject to restrictions printed thereon and full Terms and Conditions available at www.bestbuy.com/mysteryrewards. Offer Certificates valued at 250,000 My Buy Points: (a) must be redeemed by calling specified toll-free number by 11:59:59 PT on 11/22/13 to initiate claim and verification process before receiving My Best Buy Points, subject to My Best Buy program rules available at https://my.bestbuy.com/rules; (b) after My Best Buy Points are deposited in My Best Buy account, Reward Certificates may be issued and redeemed, subject to restrictions printed thereon and My Best Buy program rules available at https://my.bestbuy.com/rules.

NO PURCHASE NECESSARY TO RECEIVE OFFER. Open only to legal residents of 50 U.S./D.C. (excluding P.R.), 13+, to whom the Offer is sent via e-mail and who are My Best Buy members in good standing as of 10/30/13. Best Buy employees, their immediate family members and persons residing in their household are not eligible. To determine and redeem Offer’s value, present it for scanning at customer service or retail register at any participating Best Buy or Best Buy Mobile store in 50 U.S./D.C. (excluding P.R.) on or before store closing on 11/16/13. Revealed value of barcode #3 governs in event of a conflict with barcode #1. Neither purchase nor sales presentation is required to check value of Offer. Planned Offer Distribution/Odds: (30) 250,000 My Best Buy Points (1:333,333). (300) $500 Offer Certificate (1:33,333). (1,500) $100 Offer Certificate (1:6,667). (3,000) $50 Offer Certificate (1:3,333). (7,500) $20 Offer Certificate (1:1,333). (8,988,903) $5 Offer Certificate (approx. 1:1). Offer subject to full Terms and Conditions available at www.bestbuy.com/mysteryrewards. Sponsor: Best Buy Stores, L.P., 7601 Penn Ave. S., Richfield, MN 55423. Administrator: Gage Marketing Group, LLC, 10000 Highway 55, Minneapolis, MN 55441.
© 2013 BBY Solutions, Inc. All rights reserved.
-------------------------------------------------

bestbuy gift certificate.png

What Are Internet TROLLS ?
To QUOTE- TOP RIGHT of the reply box - To MULTI-QUOTE
PSP and PS3 owner..YES...i still play the LAST GEN systems
****still waiting for The LAST GUARDIAN****
Image and video hosting by TinyPic
Message 1 of 19 (257 Views)
0 Likes
Treasure Hunter
5702 posts

Re: $5 - $5000 BESTBUY Gift Certificate email

[ Edited ]
Nov 3, 2013

Fake don't do it.. Just a spam.. Plus they'll most likely have you doing surveys etc to have you buying other nonsense so don't do it.

photo f9ed0560-3816-41c2-9bbf-cb66d0260acb_zpsyrnrzise.jpg
Message 2 of 19 (254 Views)
0 Likes
Treasure Hunter
4354 posts

Nov 3, 2013
Are you a best buy rewards member or something? If so, I say legit.
Message 3 of 19 (245 Views)
0 Likes
Limit Breaker
22462 posts

[ Edited ]
Nov 3, 2013

ChangeDaBullets wrote:

Fake don't do it.. Just a spam.. Plus they'll most likely have you doing surveys etc to have you buying other nonsense so don't do it.

I have certificate from Newegg ($10)  and bestbuy before..   they are legit

these certificate print out is the same as the ones i used for $30 when i bought Ni no Kuni and All star playstation 2 weeks ago..

the question is mine just $5 ?   LOL Smiley Happy

it's similar to McDonald Monopolgy game.. that they have every year..

Message 4 of 19 (244 Views)
0 Likes
Limit Breaker
22462 posts

[ Edited ]
Nov 3, 2013

rengle598 wrote:
Are you a best buy rewards member or something? If so, I say legit.

yeah.. i'm a member of their rewards program..   i signed up 5-6 years ago...

i think it's FREE..

i don't need to pay a membership fee or anything back then...

buy like $250 at bestbuy they give you $5....   i usually buy things when they are on sale if not during black friday there every now and then..

right i'm looking to buy some new appliances..  range , washer and dryers..    so i'm hoping it's more than $5.....  if it's just $5.. it's just another cheap game then :/ Smiley Happy

Message 5 of 19 (237 Views)
0 Likes
MVP Support
13564 posts

Nov 3, 2013

ChangeDaBullets wrote:

It's not fake.

They had this same promotion last year. I ended up getting a $15.

Message 6 of 19 (223 Views)
0 Likes
Limit Breaker
22462 posts

[ Edited ]
Nov 3, 2013

glaciusx25 wrote:

ChangeDaBullets wrote:

It's not fake.

$15 ?/ that's more than me..

a lot of people have 281..   which is $5.. 

http://slickdeals.net/f/6382086-best-buy-rewards-up-to-5000-in-certificates-promotion-ymmv?&page=8

i have $5.. :/     what can i get for $5 now a day at besbuy.  if it was cash or something maybe 1.5 gallon of gas.. :/

Message 7 of 19 (218 Views)
0 Likes
Treasure Hunter
4354 posts

Nov 3, 2013

dulun18 wrote:

glaciusx25 wrote:

ChangeDaBullets wrote:

It's not fake.

http://slickdeals.net/f/6382086-best-buy-rewards-up-to-5000-in-certificates-promotion-ymmv?&page=8

i have $5.. :/     what can i get for $5 now a day?....

Try the almighty Bargin Bin

Message 8 of 19 (209 Views)
0 Likes
Uncharted Territory
1873 posts

Nov 3, 2013

PSN: Deadly_Rabbit123
XBL: BruteForce94

Proud Owner of Xbox One and PS4
Message 9 of 19 (207 Views)
0 Likes
Fender Bender
3578 posts

Nov 3, 2013

dulun18 wrote:

glaciusx25 wrote:

ChangeDaBullets wrote:

It's not fake.

i have $5.. :/     what can i get for $5 now a day at besbuy.  if it was cash or something maybe 1.5 gallon of gas.. :/

Candy and maybe a bottle of soda. Smiley Tongue

Message 10 of 19 (204 Views)
0 Likes