PlayStation MVP
14298 posts

Re: 4/20

Apr 17, 2014
When these people come together, what is there to celebrate? They just party. Might as well call spring break a holiday since people of similar interests hang out. But there is nothing to celebrate.

Welcoming Committee- "The business of gaming is business"
Message 81 of 128 (84 Views)
0 Likes
VP of Gaming
33369 posts

Apr 17, 2014

bob-maul wrote:
When these people come together, what is there to celebrate? They just party. Might as well call spring break a holiday since people of similar interests hang out. But there is nothing to celebrate.

i find that its meaningful that such a plant like that can bring people together and people can be with other people and meet others etc

Message 82 of 128 (80 Views)
0 Likes
Ghost of Sparta
16264 posts

Apr 17, 2014

bob-maul wrote:
But Harley, where does that meaning come from? The weed culture is not about peace and love. A portion, sure. But what of the people who just like the euphoria? Those buying it recreationally are not forming peace rallies. They are going to their home and smoking it with friends. Just like how St. Paddy's day for non-Irish is meaningless and an excuse to drink, 4/20 is an excuse to get high. No meaning within it.

thats my meaning, so it comes from me. you say peace rallies with it, why would you associate that with 420? i associate christians with church, but how may of those 2 billion people actually attend church.

to you it has no meaning, but others it does. accept that.

Message 83 of 128 (76 Views)
0 Likes
Gaming Beast
2036 posts

Apr 17, 2014

I was once a hornet,

for Mary-Jane the harlot,

wrapped in her clutches cause of low self-esteem.

Lost in her gaze the blazing scarlet,

but I left her because she wasn't for me.

The List.
#PSASBR2

You're not stupid it's the stupid things you do.
Message 84 of 128 (67 Views)
0 Likes
Keyblade Wielder
10079 posts

Apr 17, 2014
@HiTmAN_90

Yet there are far more responsible alcohol drinkers in the world then there are responsible marijuana smokers. The vast majority of everybody uses alcohol in some form. People for the most part aren't using alcohol to constantly get white girl wasted like they do with marijuana. And even the few alcoholics I do know. Not one of them is drinking in the morning before they go to work. Meanwhile pretty much every stoner I have ever encountered cannot get out of bed without a wake & bake.

Now there are people who can and do use marijuana responsibly. These people aren't running around celebrating lame **bleep** fake holidays created by teenagers like 420. If people want marijuana to be legalized one day under federal law, they need to stop acting like immature stoners. For the weed culture is ruining it for everybody.
Message 85 of 128 (60 Views)
0 Likes
Hekseville Citizen
368 posts

Apr 17, 2014

4\20 must have been created by aliens cause its not even a holiday lol its 4:20 lol as in a time of day its note a date

its a second rate spinoff like christmas in july its not the real christmas lol 4\20 is not 4:20 now lets all get high on some pcp case weed makes me paronoid lol

lost pink binky
if found please return to afrobebe
Message 86 of 128 (54 Views)
VP of Gaming
33369 posts

Apr 17, 2014

Murderstyle75 wrote:
@HiTmAN_90

Yet there are far more responsible alcohol drinkers in the world then there are responsible marijuana smokers. The vast majority of everybody uses alcohol in some form. People for the most part aren't using alcohol to constantly get white girl wasted like they do with marijuana. And even the few alcoholics I do know. Not one of them is drinking in the morning before they go to work. Meanwhile pretty much every stoner I have ever encountered cannot get out of bed without a wake & bake.

Now there are people who can and do use marijuana responsibly. These people aren't running around celebrating lame **bleep** fake holidays created by teenagers like 420. If people want marijuana to be legalized one day under federal law, they need to stop acting like immature stoners. For the weed culture is ruining it for everybody.

drunk drivers are killing themselves and others all the time

stoners are in bed .... but at least they buying their weed they have some sort of income for it anyway they arent junkies robbing people for drugs..

theres regular people who smoke weed too and work normally

Message 87 of 128 (52 Views)
0 Likes
Ghost of Sparta
16264 posts

Apr 17, 2014

SweetMan2590 wrote:

4\20 must have been created by aliens cause its not even a holiday lol its 4:20 lol as in a time of day its note a date

its a second rate spinoff like christmas in july its not the real christmas lol 4\20 is not 4:20 now lets all get high on some pcp case weed makes me paronoid lol

right, it is 4:20 every single day twice, but on 4/20 at 4:20 is the time to celebrate.

Message 88 of 128 (43 Views)
0 Likes
Hekseville Citizen
368 posts

Apr 17, 2014

HiTmAN_90 wrote:

Murderstyle75 wrote:
@HiTmAN_90

drunk drivers are killing themselves and others all the time

stoners are in bed .... but at least they buying their weed they have some sort of income for it anyway they arent junkies robbing people for drugs..

theres regular people who smoke weed too and work normally

theres regular people who drink beer too and work normally lol 

drug wars kill mexicans

lost pink binky
Message 89 of 128 (41 Views)
Hekseville Citizen
368 posts

Apr 17, 2014

harley7 wrote:

SweetMan2590 wrote:

right, it is 4:20 every single day twice, but on 4/20 at 4:20 is the time to celebrate.

its only 4:20 pm after school look it up lol fake stoners

lost pink binky
Message 90 of 128 (37 Views)
0 Likes