Uncharted Territory
2059 posts

Re: 360 recomendations

Jan 24, 2007

Im confused. wrote:

NintendoTogepi wrote:

jamaica0535 wrote:

NintendoTogepi wrote:
Oblivion (but you may want to wait and play that on a PlayStation 3) and Dead Rising.

Honestly, those are really the ONLY good games on the Xbox 360.

Everything is merely average or poor.

nope Gears owns....  i find very little as satisfying to running up and chainsawing some fellow in the back of the head...... of stickign a grenade to him.....

Nah Gears is a very overrated shooter...merely average.

Also, F.E.A.R. is an alright game...but I assumed everyone had played that on PC so I didn't mention it.

And the Wii has a better shooter than Gears?  Please...

DID I SAY the Wii has a better shooter then Gears? No.

The real king of shooters is the PC. It boosts lots of great games as well as the best FPS series of all time. (HALF-LIFE!)
Message 21 of 30 (1 View)
0 Likes
Treasure Hunter
6056 posts

Jan 24, 2007

NintendoTogepi wrote:

Im confused. wrote:

NintendoTogepi wrote:

jamaica0535 wrote:

NintendoTogepi wrote:
Oblivion (but you may want to wait and play that on a PlayStation 3) and Dead Rising.

nope Gears owns....  i find very little as satisfying to running up and chainsawing some fellow in the back of the head...... of stickign a grenade to him.....

Also, F.E.A.R. is an alright game...but I assumed everyone had played that on PC so I didn't mention it.

The real king of shooters is the PC. It boosts lots of great games as well as the best FPS series of all time. (HALF-LIFE!)

Come on, you know that 99% of the time you are pro-wii/ps3 and anti-360.  (FYI, Half-life is coming to the 360)
Message 22 of 30 (1 View)
0 Likes
Uncharted Territory
2059 posts

Jan 24, 2007

Im confused. wrote:

NintendoTogepi wrote:

Im confused. wrote:

NintendoTogepi wrote:

jamaica0535 wrote:

NintendoTogepi wrote:

Come on, you know that 99% of the time you are pro-wii/ps3 and anti-360.  (FYI, Half-life is coming to the 360)

Half-Life may be coming to the Xbox 360 but it suffers from the horror of analog sticks.

Half-Life will always be supreme on PC...it works best with a mouse and a keyboard.
Message 23 of 30 (1 View)
0 Likes
Hekseville Citizen
371 posts

Jan 24, 2007
Gears of WAr and Lost Planet. O and get crackdown demo from LIVE.
Message 24 of 30 (1 View)
0 Likes
Treasure Hunter
7495 posts

Jan 24, 2007
One game I would definitely recommend, even though it has virtually no multiplayer, is Condemned.  It came out at/around launch, and is probably the best sleeper title on the system.  One hell of a game, and you can get it for under $30 now...
Message 25 of 30 (1 View)
0 Likes
Fender Bender
3913 posts

Jan 24, 2007
if your into shooters, then get Gears and rainbow six :vegas. 2 of the best games on the system.
Photobucket
Message 26 of 30 (1 View)
0 Likes
Treasure Hunter
7692 posts

Jan 24, 2007
Rainbow Six: Las Vegas best game ever!, Oblivion ($20), Dead Rising ($20), and more.
XBL Gamertag: AAABattery Syphon Filter LS: kishou
¤ø„¸¨°º¤ø„¸ ¸„ø¤º°¨¸„ø¤º°¨
¨°º¤ø„¸ Legend ¸„ø¤º°¨
¸„ø¤º°¨ Bob Marley ``°º¤ø„¸
¸„ø¤º ``°º¤ø„¸ ¤ø„¸¨°º¤ø„¸¸„
Tyrone Biggums: "That's impossible Ronda, how can you sleep if you high on crack? Chinese riddle for you."
Message 27 of 30 (1 View)
0 Likes
Keyblade Wielder
9815 posts

Jan 24, 2007
I've enjoyed playing Gears of War thus far, on and offline. I also enjoyed playing Prey. But that game is probably preferable as a rental. I recently got Call of Duty 3, and that game has been enjoyable playing with the kids. It's too bad I have yet to win a match against them. Old fashioned 1-4 multiplier offline is always a plus in my book. Nothing like having some friends gathering over for some gaming, wings, and the ice cold Coronas....
Message 28 of 30 (1 View)
0 Likes
Fender Bender
4108 posts

Jan 24, 2007
Hey paladin, if you got a xbl gamertag, go ahead and add me. I'll help you out.
Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket
Message 29 of 30 (1 View)
0 Likes
Highlighted
Fender Bender
4128 posts

Jan 24, 2007
I'm laughing so hard at those that think the 360 has nothing except Halo. Well, lol 

That may have been true for the first Xbox for a while, but even the first Xbox had great games, not when Halo came out, but after.
Message 30 of 30 (1 View)
0 Likes