Re: 360 Red Lights Of Death

Jan 22, 2007

Whit3boy wrote:

Evil v2 wrote:

-Zaku- wrote:

Evil v2 wrote:

-Zaku- wrote:

Evil v2 wrote:
Or you could put a towel over it for a few minutes.

Tried that too.....

lol

I left it wrapped up for about an hour total.  First time, it was just the console, then I looked around and someone mentioned wrapping the power brick too so I wrapped it also the second time and left it like that for about 45min.

I heard you were only supposed to do it for like 10 minutes max....

lmao

He probably fixed it and then broke it during the next 50 minutes

Death is not sad, only life never lived.
~Socrates
Message 21 of 30 (0 Views)
0 Likes
Shinra Executive
42129 posts

Jan 22, 2007

Evil v2 wrote:

-Zaku- wrote:

Evil v2 wrote:

-Zaku- wrote:

Evil v2 wrote:

Tried that too.....

lol

I left it wrapped up for about an hour total.  First time, it was just the console, then I looked around and someone mentioned wrapping the power brick too so I wrapped it also the second time and left it like that for about 45min.

Made no damn difference to me.  MS was already sending me a box at that time.  I would have teed off for golf of the damn thing if I had some clubs and a ball....and if I played golf.  I was so damn pissed at the timing (Christmas Smiley Indifferent), I didn't care what happened to it at that time.

It screwed me out of getting Gears and RB6 because I didn't feel like buying the games and sitting there staring at them.  Sadly, I would have liked to have been compensated for the poor timing but wasn't.

Message 22 of 30 (0 Views)
0 Likes
Shinra Executive
42129 posts

Jan 22, 2007

Evil v2 wrote:

Whit3boy wrote:

Evil v2 wrote:

-Zaku- wrote:

Evil v2 wrote:

-Zaku- wrote:

Evil v2 wrote:

Tried that too.....

lol

lmao

That would have sucked so damn much.  Atleast I'm glad there was nothing wrong with the HDD.  I would have cussed them out over it.

Here's the screen I kept getting whenever it did boot up:

Message 23 of 30 (0 Views)
0 Likes
Fender Bender
4493 posts

Jan 22, 2007
i am glad i have never had to deal with any red lights
Message 24 of 30 (0 Views)
0 Likes
Treasure Hunter
7955 posts

Jan 22, 2007

-Zaku- wrote:

Evil v2 wrote:

Whit3boy wrote:

Evil v2 wrote:

-Zaku- wrote:

Evil v2 wrote:

-Zaku- wrote:

Evil v2 wrote:

Tried that too.....

lol

lmao

That would have sucked so damn much.  Atleast I'm glad there was nothing wrong with the HDD.  I would have cussed them out over it.

Here's the screen I kept getting whenever it did boot up:

wow that sucks
Message 25 of 30 (0 Views)
0 Likes
Shinra Executive
42129 posts

Jan 22, 2007

Evil v2 wrote:

-Zaku- wrote:

Evil v2 wrote:

-Zaku- wrote:

Evil v2 wrote:

-Zaku- wrote:

Evil v2 wrote:

Tried that too.....

lol

Made no damn difference to me.  MS was already sending me a box at that time.  I would have teed off for golf of the damn thing if I had some clubs and a ball....and if I played golf.  I was so damn pissed at the timing (Christmas Smiley Indifferent), I didn't care what happened to it at that time.

It screwed me out of getting Gears and RB6 because I didn't feel like buying the games and sitting there staring at them.  Sadly, I would have liked to have been compensated for the poor timing but wasn't.

Patience Skils -1

Had it been any other time, I would have been more "patient" on the matter.  I was waiting for Christmas for like a month and a half to play Gears and RB6 so that's what really pissed me off that it happend the day before that "destined" day.

Message 26 of 30 (0 Views)
0 Likes
Last Guardian
13055 posts

Jan 22, 2007

-Zaku- wrote:

Evil v2 wrote:

-Zaku- wrote:

Evil v2 wrote:

-Zaku- wrote:

Evil v2 wrote:

Tried that too.....

lol

Patience Skills -1

Message Edited by Evil v2 on 01-22-2007 04:41 PM

~Socrates
Message 27 of 30 (0 Views)
0 Likes
Treasure Hunter
8407 posts

Jan 22, 2007
I had red lights and of couse did all that. Did you get 3 new 360's or like just go there 3 times and say it was broke because that doesnt always work depends what the actual problem is .
No Current Sig.
Message 28 of 30 (0 Views)
0 Likes
Last Guardian
13055 posts

Jan 22, 2007

-Zaku- wrote:

Evil v2 wrote:

-Zaku- wrote:

Evil v2 wrote:

-Zaku- wrote:

Evil v2 wrote:

-Zaku- wrote:

Evil v2 wrote:

Tried that too.....

lol

Patience Skils -1

Had it been any other time, I would have been more "patient" on the matter.  I was waiting for Christmas for like a month and a half to play Gears and RB6 so that's what really pissed me off that it happend the day before that "destined" day.

You waited that long for games Although I can't wait for Mass Effect

~Socrates
Message 29 of 30 (0 Views)
0 Likes
Shinra Executive
42129 posts

Jan 22, 2007

Evil v2 wrote:

-Zaku- wrote:

Evil v2 wrote:

-Zaku- wrote:

Evil v2 wrote:

-Zaku- wrote:

Evil v2 wrote:

-Zaku- wrote:

Evil v2 wrote:

Tried that too.....

lol

Patience Skils -1

You waited that long for games Although I can't wait for Mass Effect

Mass Effect is the only 360 title on the horizon for me (unless I decide to go back to the other 2) but that may change depending on the Crackdown Demo (which I believe comes out tomorrow).

Message 30 of 30 (0 Views)
0 Likes