Dec 12, 2006

chaingangsoldier69 wrote:

i am a nutcrack wrote:

i am a nutcrack wrote:

I have a feeling this will get locked, but oh well:

http://kotaku.com/gaming/ps3/360--ps3-battle-over-scratched-discs-221023.php

The battle for next (this?) gen supremacy just got that much more tedious. Opposable Thumbs ran a test a couple of days ago, sticking a bunch of scratched DVDs (dominated by the blockbuster "Bob the Builder Saves Christmas") into both a 360 and PS3, no doubt in an attempt to come up with some kind of tie-breaker category warring fanboys could use to leverage supremacy over their opponents.

The 360 choked, spluttered and flat-out refused to play them. The PS3? Smoooooth sailing. Guess that decides it, then. Microsoft: good game, thanks for coming, but this generation belongs to the PS3. Better luck next time.

.......So you switched to ps3 again..?

Im trying to make my final decision by the end of the month, right now its leaning to PSWii, it could be the opposite by tomorrow.

All 3 are great systems, but I can only afford 2. Its hard to choose between PS3, 360 and Wii, because all 3 are completely different.
PS3 = power and tons of media features.
Wii = completely new fun gameplay.
Xbox 360 = great community to play great games with

At least now you're not a fanboySmiley Happy I'm gladSmiley Happy
Message 11 of 18 (3 Views)
0 Likes
Treasure Hunter
5928 posts

Re: 360 & PS3: The battle of Scratched Discs

Dec 12, 2006

Home_Slice wrote:

501st_Legion wrote:
Glad this doesn't affect me, I take good care of my stuff.

I think this is for rentals...

I see...it still doesn't apply to me though.
Message 12 of 18 (3 Views)
0 Likes
Limit Breaker
28040 posts

Dec 12, 2006

Chaingang you change sigs like underwears.  Stick to one already or just combine both dammit. Smiley Tongue
Image and video hosting by TinyPic
Get your Portable ID! | Killer Bees on the Swarm
Message 13 of 18 (3 Views)
0 Likes
Treasure Hunter
8517 posts

Dec 12, 2006

rsaw10 wrote:

i am a nutcrack wrote:

i am a nutcrack wrote:

The battle for next (this?) gen supremacy just got that much more tedious. Opposable Thumbs ran a test a couple of days ago, sticking a bunch of scratched DVDs (dominated by the blockbuster "Bob the Builder Saves Christmas") into both a 360 and PS3, no doubt in an attempt to come up with some kind of tie-breaker category warring fanboys could use to leverage supremacy over their opponents.

The 360 choked, spluttered and flat-out refused to play them. The PS3? Smoooooth sailing. Guess that decides it, then. Microsoft: good game, thanks for coming, but this generation belongs to the PS3. Better luck next time.

Im trying to make my final decision by the end of the month, right now its leaning to PSWii, it could be the opposite by tomorrow.

I hope it changes it XboX 360.

I just don't know how you can justify spending that much on a console alone... with the 360 you can spend $400 on the premium, $50 on XBL, and then you can spend $120 on two games, and when you add tax, there you go! That I can justify.
Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket
Message 14 of 18 (3 Views)
0 Likes
Fender Bender
3517 posts

Dec 12, 2006

Axelhack wrote:

rsaw10 wrote:

i am a nutcrack wrote:

i am a nutcrack wrote:

I just don't know how you can justify spending that much on a console alone... with the 360 you can spend $400 on the premium, $50 on XBL, and then you can spend $120 on two games, and when you add tax, there you go! That I can justify.

Are you the guy who hates the 360?
Message 15 of 18 (3 Views)
0 Likes
Limit Breaker
28040 posts

Dec 12, 2006

Axelhack wrote:

How can you justify that? Because you want to, just as others will jusfity whatever they purchase. Thus is life.
Image and video hosting by TinyPic
Get your Portable ID! | Killer Bees on the Swarm
Message 16 of 18 (3 Views)
0 Likes
Treasure Hunter
8517 posts

Dec 12, 2006

i am a nutcrack wrote:

Axelhack wrote:

rsaw10 wrote:

i am a nutcrack wrote:

i am a nutcrack wrote:

I don't necessarily hate the PS3... I just don't think it's worth the money, when now the Xbox 360 has the best games out right now, and the best online service.
Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket
Message 17 of 18 (3 Views)
0 Likes
Fender Bender
3517 posts

Dec 12, 2006

Axelhack wrote:

i am a nutcrack wrote:

Axelhack wrote:

rsaw10 wrote:

i am a nutcrack wrote:

i am a nutcrack wrote:

I don't necessarily hate the PS3... I just don't think it's worth the money, when now the Xbox 360 has the best games out right now, and the best online service.

No I mean you hate the 360 before right? If I remembered correctly, you're the one who sold your 360 cuz you hate it so damn muchSmiley Very Happy

This isn't an insult to you, I'm just curious cuz it seems strange to me now you're liking the 360
Message 18 of 18 (3 Views)
0 Likes