Fender Bender
4589 posts

Re: 300 wallpaper!

Mar 27, 2007
read my post carefully

Lames wrote:
are you sure you made that? I have seen that before. Did you just add a filter?

Message 11 of 25 (2 Views)
0 Likes
Fender Bender
3784 posts

Mar 27, 2007

jamaica0535 wrote:
in all reality... it must have sucked to be a spartan.... taken from thier family at 7... military for 40 years after they leave miltary school.... thier diet consitsed of various things brewed in a large pot... like pigs blood, organs, and beans..... and some meat...

DarkSeeker wrote:
They shouldn't have made that movie so awesome.  It makes me really want to be a Spartan.  Really really badly.  Nice wallpaper though.

300!!!

True that.  But think about all the pride that it must have brought.  I would much rather be a part of an army that fights in close combat rather than with guns and other machines.

Edit:  I just realized that 40 years is probably a bit of an exaggeration.  I think most people during that time were lucky to live so long.

Message Edited by DarkSeeker on 03-26-2007 10:04 PM

Go Pre
53, 1:58, 3:12, 4:32
Message 12 of 25 (2 Views)
0 Likes
Ghost of Sparta
14373 posts

Mar 27, 2007
That movie was so awesome! I can't wait to have that wallpaper on my PSP!
Photobucket
PSUComic|XBL - FadeToDark|PSN - FadeToDark
Message 13 of 25 (2 Views)
0 Likes
Shinra Executive
42175 posts

Mar 27, 2007

DarkSeeker wrote:

jamaica0535 wrote:
in all reality... it must have sucked to be a spartan.... taken from thier family at 7... military for 40 years after they leave miltary school.... thier diet consitsed of various things brewed in a large pot... like pigs blood, organs, and beans..... and some meat...

DarkSeeker wrote:
They shouldn't have made that movie so awesome.  It makes me really want to be a Spartan.  Really really badly.  Nice wallpaper though.

300!!!

True that.  But think about all the pride that it must have brought.  I would much rather be a part of an army that fights in close combat rather than with guns and other machines.

Edit:  I just realized that 40 years is probably a bit of an exaggeration.  I think most people during that time were lucky to live so long.

Message Edited by DarkSeeker on 03-26-2007 10:04 PM

That's actually how I feel on the matter.  I would have loved to have fought using a sword/spear and shield.

Message 14 of 25 (2 Views)
0 Likes
Uncharted Territory
1796 posts

Mar 27, 2007
Looks pretty cool, I thought for sure you'd have the picture of the guy jumping with his sword out or whatever (seen that around a lot). But good choice anyway, still have yet to see the movie.
No one cares what kind of PS3 you have or how many games. I dont care. No one does.
Message 15 of 25 (2 Views)
0 Likes
Treasure Hunter
5299 posts

Mar 27, 2007
No to say anything, but the Persian Army brought more honour to all it's soldiers. Because everytime it invaded, it never burned down cities or kill civilians. It's actaully the opposite in real life. The Persians were peacefull , as the Sparatans were War-mongering. And just to say one more thing everyone had slaves in those times, and the Persian Army was not a slave army, but an army of all men , and diverse religions,

The Persians were the first to tolerate different religions, with no presscution. Anything beside that , I thought the Movie was Awesome. Great movie
Message 16 of 25 (2 Views)
0 Likes
Fender Bender
4589 posts

Mar 27, 2007

Milad wrote:
No to say anything, but the Persian Army brought more honour to all it's soldiers. Because everytime it invaded, it never burned down cities or kill civilians. It's actaully the opposite in real life. The Persians were peacefull , as the Sparatans were War-mongering. And just to say one more thing everyone had slaves in those times, and the Persian Army was not a slave army, but an army of all men , and diverse religions,

The Persians were the first to tolerate different religions, with no presscution. Anything beside that , I thought the Movie was Awesome. Great movie

look whoes talking "great succes borat lol"

Message Edited by Arthur on 03-26-2007 07:19 PM
Message 17 of 25 (2 Views)
0 Likes
Fender Bender
3503 posts

Mar 27, 2007

duel007 wrote:

DarkSeeker wrote:

300!!!

lol dude i know what ur goin through. felt the same way after i saw it in theater. (and then torrented it when i got home)

hell, id do it just to get into shape.

i saw a bunny in my yard, i pretended to spear it in the head

Message 18 of 25 (2 Views)
0 Likes
Treasure Hunter
5299 posts

Mar 27, 2007

Arthur wrote:

Milad wrote:

Wawaweewa, I is get you for your impulenceis.
Message 19 of 25 (2 Views)
0 Likes
Fender Bender
4589 posts

Mar 27, 2007

Milad wrote:

Arthur wrote:

Milad wrote:

Wawaweewa, I is get you for your impulenceis.

lol are you really borat lol
Message 20 of 25 (2 Views)
0 Likes